38. Go best friend! Fuck it up!

Go best friend! Fuck it up!
*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*
In which you witness a horrible break-up,
but it's okay, you got your bestie's back <3
___________________________________

Go best friend! Fuck it up!*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*In which you witness a horrible break-up,but it's okay, you got your bestie's back <3___________________________________

-Clambuoyance on tumblr

If someone had told you long ago, that you would help two men blow up a country, you would have either punched them in the face or just have been very worried for that person's mental health. But now that this scenario was reality, it honestly didn't seem so out-of-character.

Sure, what you had agreed to do was pure madness, and very bad (for the environment too). But sometimes, you had to do bad things in order to take down a bad person, right? You were becoming the villain in some people's stories, but not your own. And that's the only thing that matters in the end.

You had chosen not to tell anything to Niki and the boys. They didn't need to know, and you didn't really want them to either. Wilbur and Techno had also agreed it would be best to keep it a secret.

Your mental state had strangely enough gotten a lot better since you had made the deal with Wilbur. You weren't as anxious and angry anymore. It was like you had let yourself sink into the comfort of knowing that Schlatt would get what he truly deserved on the sixteenth. It was nice being able to count down the following days. It was nice knowing when it would all be over.

And the following days you had spent on training only. Much of which was with Techno. The two of you had begun battling each other for the sake of practice, and even though he would always win, you managed to put up a fight - unless it was a bow-only duel. If that was the case, you would completely destroy him, much to his dissatisfaction.

Tommy had gotten a lot better as well. Practically all of his wounds had healed, and the boy had returned to being his usual, loud self. He wasn't so angry at Techno anymore - now all of his anger was pointed towards Schlatt, just like the rest of you. As it should.

Today, Wilbur had called a meeting for everyone. It was the first 'real' meeting you've had in a while where you'd discuss the plans of what was going to happen on the sixteenth. That is if you didn't count all the secretive talks you've had with Techno and Wilbur lately.

Wilbur had trusted you with the location of the new button, and Techno had told said something about preparing for a plan B if doom's day didn't go the way he wanted it to.

But now, it was a meeting where everyone was invited. Niki, Tommy, and Tubbo still didn't know anything about you coming to terms with the whole destruction of Manburg thing. At first, you had felt bad about lying to their faces, but now you didn't really care. The plans you, Techno, and Wilbur had for the sixteenth made a simple lie feel like nothing.

You had all gathered around an oblong stone-table, taking a seat. Wilbur was naturally the one starting the conversation:

"Okay guys, we need to make something clear... There are two weeks until the day we've all been waiting for, ever since the day Schlatt became president. The day we will finally reclaim Manburg and make Schlatt pay for all the crimes he's committed. And we will take down everyone who tries to stop us in the act. This time, it won't be like the festival. This time, we're going all in. We will stop at nothing to get back what is rightfully ours, and I want everyone to believe me when I say, together, we're going to succeed." He looked at you and Techno. "One way or the other. No matter what it takes."