12. Eret's betrayal

Eret's betrayal
___________________
In which you realize you wouldn't be
any good as a crewmate in among us
*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Eret's betrayal___________________In which you realize you wouldn't be any good as a crewmate in among us*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

-SAD-ist on YT, OUR QUEEN

You would have hit every single one of them twice, if it hadn't been for their stupid shields. You were circling around the tower, trying to find an opening, but each time they would run to the opposite side, getting out of your sight and reach - either that or they just hid behind their shields.

   You stopped firing your arrows at them, as you slowly began running out of your normal ones. You needed to stop and think.

   Tubbo was rooting for you on the sidelines, while Tommy was busy yelling at the people on the tower. Things like 'Fight like men!' and 'stop hiding, you pussies!'

   You were pretty sure the rest of your friends were in Tommy's house, planning something. You didn't bother to look - Dream had your full attention.

   You saw Punz hide behind his shield - but this time, his one leg stuck out, fully visible. You took a grip of one of your harming-arrows, but hesitated. Those hurt like hell. You then switched to a slowness arrow, firing it at the man's shin. You heard him groan in pain, as he immediately pulled the arrow out.

"Dammit. Slowness." You heard him curse.

   He could've lied on the ground, gasping for air right now, if you had chosen the harming-arrow. He could've drifted in and out of consciousness while waiting for the effect to go away, but you just couldn't do that to him. You haven't even had a proper conversation with him, what if he was a sweetheart who was just being manipulated by Dream? Besides, you've tried getting hit by a harming-arrow once before - those weren't to play around with.

   You were just about to fire an arrow over Sapnap's head when you heard your name being called. It was Wilbur from inside Tommy's house, wanting to speak to you. All of the others were there.

   You ran inside, listening to what they had to say. It was something about tactics, but you didn't really listen. You were busy watching Dream in the corner of your eye, to see if he did something.

   And knowing Dream, he most certainly did. He jumped off the tower, followed by his friends, to run down the hill and away from you. "They're running!" You exclaimed, chasing after them.

   "Wait, (Y/n)!" Wilbur yelled behind you, but you were already at the fence, looking at the four netherite-wearing bastards running away. Your friends rushed to your side, watching them escape as well.

   You and Tommy fired arrows at them, but they were too far away. They were running in zic-zacs too, so it was hard for you to aim.

   You saw Sapnap turn around, firing an arrow at you, but even from that distance, you could easily tell he was going to miss.