13. This is for Dream, you big, fat, white, nasty, smelling, fat bitch

This is for Dream, you big, fat, white, nasty, smelling, fat bitch. 
____________________________________
In which you almost started world war 3. 
*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

  These are slightly edited pictures from 'Late-august' animatic on youtube

I had (Y/n) to be in two different skin-tones, so I don't offend anyone <3 If her body-type looks nothing like your own, just ignore it! It's just for fun.

-

 Consciousness seemed to dance just outside of your reach. You tried to grasp it, but every time you got close it would fade away, leaving you in the darkness again.

   You kept trying, and finally, you reached it, your mind turning on. You opened your eyes to see a small room with many people in it, looking down at you. You were in the van, and this situation seemed oddly familiar.

"You're awake!" A happy voice beamed beside you. Tubbo

   You flew up, once realizing it was your friends. You hugged each one of them as if to check they were real - none of them had died for good. But they had lost one of their lives.

"I'm so relieved. Thank goodness." You mumbled into Fundy's fur. "Did I die- did I die as well?"

    To your surprise, Tubbo shook his head. "You were the only one they didn't kill. When each of us had respawned, we ran back to the final control room, where your unconscious body luckily still was. We thought they had taken you hostage."

   Your heart stopped, remembering everything that had happened. Just when you had thought had a chance of winning, Eret turned against you - Eret, who you had truly believed was your friend. And together with Dream, Sapnap, and Punz, they had killed all of your friends except you... Why?

   You looked up to see the depressed faces of your friends. Tubbo was looking down, Tommy up at the ceiling. You were so glad to see that they were okay, but it still hurt to see them like this - they had lost all hope.