44. Haha, sanity go brr (4)

Haha, sanity go brr (Dawn of 16'th pt 4)
*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*
In which you know Schlatt looks good in red,
so you decide to give him a little 'makeover'
________________________________________

Haha, sanity go brr (Dawn of 16'th pt 4)*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*In which you know Schlatt looks good in red,so you decide to give him a little 'makeover'________________________________________

-Y'all know who dis is made by <3

   It was like more colors got sucked out of the world with each step you took toward the van. Toward Schlatt.

   In the very back of your head, a little voice helplessly tried to calm you down. Saying you needed to take a deep breath before approaching him. Doing so in your current state could only result in something bad. But you didn't listen. It was like your body chose to ignore the last bit of common sense you had left.

   It was almost funny, how you had been so sure you had gotten your emotions under control. How you were so convinced you had the self-control to not lose your cool. But your body was currently proving you wrong. You felt your dark emotions slowly blossoming from the darker corners of your heart, filling every inch of your body. Emotions you didn't even know you were capable of feeling. And the thing that happened when so many emotions took over at once, was that you didn't know how to register all of them. How to tackle them. And so, that left you emotionless for the time being.

   And not emotionless in a good way. Emotionless, in a very, very bad way. And Schlatt was about to find that out, first hand.

   You kept walking and walking, not even looking around anymore. It was like your unconsciousness knew exactly where to go and how to get there. All you had to do was lean back, and let your legs take you to him.

   A few minutes later, you reached the destination. With a hand, shaking with either fright or anger, you opened the door to the van and stepped inside. The van seemed much darker than you had remembered it to be. It was dark, gloomy, and the air was so heavy it made it hard to breathe.   

   Your hands returned to your sides, holding your bow in a tight grip. Your knuckles grew white, and your hands were cold. You turned around the corner, holding your breath.

   And there he was. The president. Sitting up against a wall, with countless empty bottles by his side. His eyes were having a hard time keeping themselves open, and the man swayed slightly from side to side.

   He noticed you the same time you noticed him. He broke into a tired smile, trying to get on his feet but his drunk state didn't allow him to do so. He landed right on his butt again.

   You watched his figure for a while with disgust. Stay calm, you said to yourself.

   "Of course you'd be here." You spoke with a voice you didn't recognize as your own. It was mocking. Evil. "The very president himself, hiding from the war that he provoked. Drinking all of his guilt and cowardness away."