11. Shake that ass, mother-nature

Shake that ass, mother-nature
*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*
In which you realize, you've
started a trend by blowing shit up.
_______________________

-VSasha90 on Twitter

The funny look Wilbur had on his face whenever he was worried, never failed to amuse you. It looked really funny, even though he usually only wore it in serious situations. And this situation wasn't an exception - the man greeted you at the gates, a sick (and funny) look on his face, because you and your friends had been gone for a far longer time than assumed. He asked what had happened, and when you told him about Dream declining the offer and stealing your potions, the hope in his eyes faded away.

He inhaled the fresh air and sighed deeply. You could tell he was trying to prevent himself from not raging at the news. He slowly lifted his eyes to look at all of you. You were standing in a circle, looking at each other, most of you thinking the same thing; Now that it was official you were in a war, at least you were in it together.

And by 'most of you' you meant everyone except Tubbo. He was, for some weird reason, busy thinking of bees.

The silence said everything that needed to be said for a few moments until Wilbur thought it was the right time for his motivational speech. "You know... You can describe what makes a man strong, but you can't describe what makes a man wise. Dream seems to believe that all of his big words, and knowledge of things we don't quite understand, makes him very strong and powerful, but it doesn't. Do you know what we have, that they don't?"

Sanity.

"-We have comradery. We have a righteous cause, an area to defend. Do you know what he's driven by? Greed. And do you know what we're driven by? The defense of our land. No matter what happens, even if he destroys the van that we live out of... Until the day that we stop breathing, that is when L'manburg has fallen. He can destroy the walls. He can slaughter our friends, our family. But until the day that we stop breathing, and the moment the dream we have of a self-emancipated nation away from Dream's land, falls, is the minute we let go of that dream, and that's when he has won. Now tell me, are you going to let go of that dream?"

Everyone was silent for a moment, forgetting how well-worded Wilbur could be. He knew exactly what to say to make everyone feel the strong feeling of unity. Then you all rose your weapons up into the sky. "NEVER!"

"Then L'manburg will not fall," Wilbur reassured. He took Fundy's hand, who took yours, who took Tommy's, and so on until you were all holding hands. Once again, you felt the strong feeling of unity, and you couldn't help but smile.

"Now I want you to prepare the walls, straighten everything up, get yourself set up in the base, and then tomorrow, we're gonna fight for what we believe is right."