George Russel [Anger]

Start from the beginning

George looks at me for a brief second and slowed down the car a bit driving within the speed limit now. Thankfully, I press his hand lightly but take my hand back because I do not know how he would react to my touch.

Back in the hotel George is still in his angry state and I am not a hundred percent sure how I would handle the situation in the hotel room where his emotion could change really quickly. But I could never imagine what would really happen when the door closes behind us.

Just when the door clicks close George presses me against the wood and kiss me rather hard. Surprised my eyes widen and I want to push George back at his shoulder, but he is not moving an inch and slowly I get used to his harsh kiss.

His tongue is pushing in my mouth and fights for dominance with mine, but he is clearly in charge of the kiss. My fingers clench around the fabric of his hoodie to have something to hold one while my legs start to get wobbly against the door.

George's hand closes surprisingly around my covered breast, making me gasp in respond because I haven't think of this could happen.

"George." I try to push him away for a second time because I do not think that he should let out his feelings with sex. George ignores my protest and just kisses down my neck before he starts sucking on the skin covering my pulse.

When his hand opens the button of my trousers, I grab on his wrist to stop him and finally he lifts his head. His eyes still glimmer with anger but are full of lust too.

"We shouldn't do this now. You are not feeling well and..." George pinches his eyes together at my words.
"I am feeling like I need this, and I am in charge tonight." He almost hisses at me but waits and my shy nod before he continues.

Instead of pulling my trouser down my legs George simply put his hands inside of it. His large hand cups my core effortless and even though I did not want this to happen because of George's feelings I can't deny that I am aroused by our little make out session.

George does not wait long just covers his fingers in my slick before he starts to pleasure me. His rough fingertips circle around my sensitive clit sending constant shivers of arousal through my body. The first moan that tumbles over my lips is dampened by George's mouth which is kissing me again.

He continues his movements but speed them up a bit which seems like he is impatient and wants to make me come as fast as possible. I can feel myself clenching around nothing but air and how my knees start to get unsteady making me hold closer onto George to keep myself on my feet.

I moan when his rubbing starts to be really aggressive making me come in no time. The orgasm that just washed over me takes my breath away and makes my head feel like it is filled with cotton. Just because George holds me, I did not fall to the ground and come back from my high safely.

"Take your clothes off. Right now!" George demands while I am still in this kind of hazy state and can not really process what he is talking about.

When George grabs my chin to lift up my head my heart starts to beat faster because he is still so full of anger. "You heard me. Take. Them. Off." He says trough gritted teeth before letting go of me and start to undress himself.

As fast as possible I take the clothes off my body kind of waiting for George's next instructions. His gaze wanders up and down my body agonising slow seeming like he wants to remember everything of it.

When he pulls my close by the wrist, I can feel his erection against my stomach making me gulp slightly. George cups my cheeks before pressing a gentle kiss onto my lips being the complete opposite from just a few seconds ago.

Formula 1 One-Shots (I)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara