Arthur Leclerc-Lovers

A/N: This one is for LilyHeseltine123 hope you like it. Please vote and comment to give me some feedback. Request are still open (:

WARNINGS: NSFW
WORDS: 2170

With a cheerful grin, I knock on the familiar door of the house in front of me and wait for someone to open it to me. After several weeks I would finally see Arthur again.

In the last few weeks, he has been away with Formula 4 and I couldn't see the always cheerful Monegasque. The two of us are not a couple, even if we sometimes behave like one. We kissed drunk a few times, but we never talked about it afterwards.

Inside the house something rumbles a little, then the door opens, and I meet Arthur's gaze, who looks at me tired. I immediately throw myself into his arms and press myself firmly on him. Laughing, Arthur puts his arms around me and closes the door, so we stand in the hallway.

"Do you ever going to spot hugging me?" he asks at one point, but I shake my head. I missed his company, and I will not give him a go today.
"Then we must probably stay here forever, because I will certainly not carry you up the stairs." Says it theatrically and tweaks me in the side.

A squeak left my lips, I let him go and start the chase, because Arthur has run away towards his room. Laughing, I walk up the stairs and can slip into his room before he can close the door behind him.

With a mean grin I run towards him and when Arthur realizes that he has no escape route, he begins to plead for mercy.
"Please don't. I also cuddle with you all day and make your favorite food."

He looks at me with big eyes, but I have no mercy and start tickling him. Laughing, Arthur flips on his bed and tries to evade my hands, which works less and so he must gasp for air again and again between all the laughter.

"Please... I can't do this anymore." He's gasps as I give him a little respite. With a diabolical giggling I let my fingers wander over his ticklish body parts again, then I let go of him and lie next to him in the pillows.

Arthur breathes deeply and then hums something like "You're the worst...".
Threateningly I lift my fingers again, but this time he catches them and just pulls me on top of him so that I am not longer able to move.

Quietly sighing, I close my eyes and enjoy Arthur's closeness to me.
"Cozy?" he asks into the silence and gently strokes over my back.

I confirm his question with a little nod and then mutter that I missed him.
"I missed you to." Arthur admits and hold me a little bit closer.

In the next few minutes, we just lie still together and enjoy each other again. However, the tiredness overwhelms me, and I fall asleep, lulled by Arthur's closeness.

My sleep, however, was by no means relaxing, quite the opposite. I don't know exactly what I dreamed of, but it was definitely not a nice dream. My body started to twitch during the sleep, I kept whimpering quietly.

Arthur, who had also fallen asleep, woke up from these noises and was confused what might be going on until he realized that I was dreaming. Small tears flow across my cheeks, which breaks Arthur's heart a little.

Carefully, he wipes tears from my cheeks and quietly mutters my name. It doesn't take long, then I open my eyes in panic and look at Arthur anxiously. I forgot what happened in my dream, but it obviously upset me.

Without knowing why there are more and more tears running over my face and Arthur is struggling to calm me down again.

"Shh, it was just a nightmare. None of this was real, okay?" With one last, I nod, swipe myself over the wet cheeks and try to dry them.