Lando Norris-Sushi

A/N: This one was requested by sarahwtmn I hope you like it! This one was the last request, so feel free to make some more. Please vote and comment to give me feedback. Sorry for the mistakes, I haven't really corrected this one.

BOOKS with him:
Learning to Love
Redamancy

WARNINGS: /
WORDS: 690 

Again, a loud laugh comes out of Lando's Gaming Room, about which I can only shake my head with a grin. Lando streams with a few friends and apparently, he entertains half of the world with it again.

I don't mind that Lando often sits in front of the computer and escape into the virtual world. On the contrary, I think it's nice when he makes his fans happy with something, he enjoys himself.

While Lando is streaming, I have time to learn for university or cook for us without Lando constantly swirling around me, because in the kitchen he is anything but not helpful.

The rice simmers in front of me while I wash and cut the vegetables for the next step. When the rice is ready and cooled a bit, I start to prepare our dinner. I'm cutting one of my finished works into pieces as Lando comes down the stairs.

"Y/N? Are you ready to eat? I finished the stream and could really use something to eat now." As soon as he finishes his sentence, he is already standing in the door frame and looks skeptically at the prepared plates.

"What is that?" he asks and sounds anything but enthusiastic.
"Sushi." Without looking at him, I hold the plate and offer him to try one of the rolls.

"Take this away from me!" he squeaks, takes a step back and looks disgusted at the plate. I look at him in amazement and don't quite know what his problem is.

"They don't see why this is bad?" I say and free my fingers from the sticky rice.

"Why are you making sushi?" asks Lando and sounds as if I have personally attacked him.

"What's your problem with sushi?" I ask him and turn back to the food.

"Hello? That's fish!" moans Lando, looking at the thought as if he would like to throw up.

Laughing, I shake my head and tell him that this is not true. Insulted, Lando pulls a pout.
"Of course there is fish in sushi!"

"But you don't have to make sushi with fish, and I bet several people have told you that." Now Lando looks a little caught.
"Well, but if someone wants to go to a sushi restaurant with me, there's fish everywhere and I just can't stand the smell." He explains to me what I can definitely understand.

"Well, I didn't use any fish in this one and I can promise you that there is no fish in this house." I tell him with a smile and push the plate a bit in his direction.

Lando is still a little skeptical about it.
"And there's really no fish in there?"

"Promised. They are all with vegetables. A few with peppers, cucumber and i'm doing some with avocado." Curiously, Lando now looks at the rolls, grabs one and inspects them carefully before taking a small bite.

His facial expressions change from skeptical to neutral when chewing until he looks at me happily.

"They taste really delicious." He says and stuffs the rest in his mouth. Laughing, I take the plate away from him before he can take even more.

"Hey, I wanted to eat it." He complains now and tries to reach past me, but I hit him on the fingers.

"Aua! Why are you so nasty to me now?"
"I'm not nasty, I'm just looking after you don't inhale our dinner and I'm getting something." I tell him what makes him smoulder briefly, but then nods understandable.

"Kiss?" he asks about an alternative, which I happily fulfill. When I notice the Lando wants to deepen the kiss, I push him a bit away from me.

"Give me a few minutes, then we can eat together. After all, you were still half starving when you come down." I say, Lando steals a kiss from me and then gets his phone out.

"I have to tell Carlos what I just tried." He muttered he's giving me a kiss on the cheek and disappearing out of the room as he begins to talk.

"Carlos, you never guess what I've just eaten!"