Théo Pourchaire [25+79]

A/N Wished by LilyHeseltine123. I hope you like it (:

WARNINGS: /
WORDS: 1375

For a few race weekends now, someone leaves flowers in my driver room. Always with a little sticky note on which some sweet words are written. Sometimes just a single word, sometimes the person quotes a poem or writes something motivating. I have never seen the person bringing the flowers, but I do have a guess who it is, but I am not sure and don't want to ask random people if they are my secret admirer.

Carefully I let my fingertips stroke over the petals of the colourful flowers which decorate my room and make it a lot cosier in here. They smell beautiful and I really admirer the effort the person is making to bring me a little bit of happiness.

"Got flowers again?" My trainer suddenly rips me out of my happy thought, making me look to him with a broad smile. "Yes." I answer him and look at the bunch of flowers again. He comes in to take a look at them before he plumps down on my little sofa.

"You know who is sending them to you?" He asks me curiously. I hesitate for a second, but I can talk about everything with him, so I decide to say the truth. "I have a guess, but I am not a hundred percent sure." How can I be sure if it is actually the person, I think it is when I never saw him drop the flowers of?

"What would you do if I tell you that I saw him?" My trainer grins widely and I am not sure if he is mocking me or if he actually has seen who is gifting me all these beautiful flowers. "You did?" I ask, really hoping he knows who my secret admirer is. "Yes."

"And? Who was it?" A bit impatient I try to get more information's out of him, but it seems like he doesn't want to be that helpful. "Nope, first you tell me your guess and than I maybe give you a hint." He still grins, enjoying the power he has over me.

"Fine. I think it is Theo. He is always sneaking around here, and I think I saw him with the sticky notes." I reveal my guess, thinking it is the young French driver who is mixing up the F2 series. Deep down I really want it to be him because I like him even though we rarely have contact but it was enough to make me fall for him.

"And why didn't you speak with him?" My trainer asks me, not giving me a hint in his mimic or voice if it is really Theo of if I am imagining things. "Because it would be embarrassing when he isn't the one." I explain him. How embarrassing would it be if I ask someone if he is sending me flowers and it is the wrong person. I could never look into his eyes again.

"I wouldn't worry so much." Grinning my trainer disappears, leaving me confused for a few seconds. "What?" I mumble a bit delayed before I slowly start to process his words fully. If I shouldn't worry so much about Theo being the wrong person, he is probably the one who sends me the flowers.

I sight and think for a few more minutes, I should probably search for the younger one and talk with him about his sweet gesture but first I need to gather some courage. Unluckily I don't have much time left before practise would start and so I decide to search him now and just say what comes to my mind first.

Luckily, I find him quickly, walking trough the paddock alone, seeming deep in his thoughts. I take a breath to calm down my nerves before I approach the Frenchman and speak up. "Theo? Would you come with me for a second?" I ask him straight away, not wasting any time with small talk and just come to my point.

Theos eyes went wide when he spots me beside him, his cheeks turn crimson and for a second it seems like he can't bring a word over his lips. "Uhm yes?" He finally answers, looking a bit confused but also a bit scared why I want to have a private chat with him.

We walk back to my motorhome in silent, I am not daring to speak up before we are alone and Theo just being deep in his thought probably worrying why I want to speak with him. When our hands brush against each other by accident I almost stumble over my own feet and when I glance to the side, I notice that Theos cheeks are red again.

When we finally enter my motorhome there is still silence between us and I look closely at Theo when he spots the flowers on my table. A soft smile forms on his lips but when he turns around to me, he tries to look as neutral as possible.

"Are you my secret admirer, the one that's been sending me all these flowers and notes?" I blurt out without even thinking further about how to start this conversation and just jump straight to the point why I wanted to talk with Theo.

"No?" He mumbles but has gone as pale as the wall behind him and he looks like a child that has been caught by drawing at a wall with it pens. "Theo." I mumble softly and try to catch his gaze, not sure why he seems embarrassed by the fact that he bought me these flowers and wrote all the notes.

"Fine, I am." Theo finally admits, still looking closely at his feet and not into my eyes. "Sorry for bothering you with it." He then apologizes to my surprise. Why would he need to apologize for such a precious thing?

"You never bothered me with it. I loved reading the little notes and always having flowers around." I reassure him and finally he lifts his head to look at me. "You did?" He asks, not sure if I really meant what I just said or if I am just saying it to make him feel better. "Yes." I confirm and can observe how his cheeks blush again with a soft pink tone.

"I never know how to approach you, so I decided to write you notes and bring you flowers as often as possible." Theo explains why he choose to send me flowers instead of talking with me and maybe ask me out for a date or just have a chat with me in the paddock.

"This is so cute." I admit and I think I never seen someone blushing so much as Theo in these five minutes. It looks cute on him, and I really hope we can get to know each other more over the next weeks and maybe it would lead us to something closer than just a friendship.

"Maybe we can meet for dinner on Sunday? Or do you fly home after your race?" Is my question after I gathered enough courage to ask him out on a date, hoping he would like to go out with me.

"You want to meet with me even though I am younger than you?" Theo asks me surprised and his eyes are wide open again. I giggle softly at his words, not wanting to laugh about him but he is really cute right now. "The age gap is not that big, and I like you." I explain to him and can again observe how another blush is covering his face.

"I...I would love to meet you on Sunday." He almost stutters but a wide smile appears on his lips, making me smile too. But now I have to end our little conversation because time is ticking, and I have a job to fulfil soon.

"Great. I have to send you away now because I need to get ready for practise." I inform Theo, who nods at my words and already makes his way to the door. "See you Theo." I say goodbye to him and he just waves at me, a bit awkward and than disappears leaving me in my motorhome with a soft smile on my lips.