Lando Norris-Hickeys

A/N This one was requested by sarahwtmn I hope you like it. Please vote and comment for feedback. Have a great sunday

BOOKS with him:
Learning to Love
Redamancy

WARNINGS: just a make out session
WORDS: 1100

No one in the paddock believes Lando when he tells them that he has a girlfriend. Lando is the shy and innocent guy, not the one who has a girl by his side. His image is too pure for them to believe in his constant bubbling over this beautiful girl.

But I can tell you that Lando is different when no one is following him with a camera. At home he is not the shy boy and acts different than in public.

This weekend I would accompany Lando to one of his races. Silverstone, home race for Lando and several other drivers. I wasn't afraid to meet his friends. It's more of a joyful expectation than a terrible event for me.

Lando, on the other hand, has been scurrying through his apartment all the time and seems to be far away with his thoughts. It is clear to me that he should not get on the track with this confused head and that is why I will now give him some other thoughts.

The next time he walks past me, I grab him by the wrist and drag him next to me on the couch, where he lands with a surprised "Uff".

A little confused Lando looks at me but doesn't make any institutions to get up again.

"You have to calm down a little bit, otherwise your heart will be stop working before the race," I say, letting my hand slide through his hair.

With a quiet sigh, Lando closes his eyes and leans into the gentle touches for a moment, then he looks at me again.

"I only have so many thoughts in my head and I just can't push them aside," he almost moans, looking at me with big eyes.

"I can help you with that,"" I say, climbing on his lap and taking his face into my hands. Now a wide grin spreads on Lando's lips and he places his hands on my hip to draw me even closer to him.

Slowly I soak my lips on his, let them almost just roam over his and deny him the heated kiss he had expected. Quietly, Lando whimpers at my lips and tries to lift his head a little to catch my lips.

I grant him this wish and so our lips start to play a heated game. It's not a gentle kiss, but rather a sloppy one, yet there's so much feeling in this gesture that I almost forget to breathe. Lando's hands wander a little deeper, grab my butt and draw me closer to him. Under me I clearly feel that this thing does not leave everything cold on Lando, but I do not go into it any further.

For a moment our lips loosen and all you can hear is our heavy breath. In Lando's eyes I can clearly see the desire because his pupils are widened and there is this special glitter in them.

We don't pause for a long time, then our lips lie on each other again. Our tongues are fighting for dominance and no one seems to want to give up so much, so I get away from Lando and gasp for air.

Instead of putting my lips back on his, I wander down his neck instead and linger for a moment on his wildly tapping pulse. Again, and again, I let my lips wander along his neck, nibble on his delicate skin with my teeth and suck a little in some places.

Normally Lando would stop me from making him hickeys but right now his head is far too empty to protest. Just when I'm done with my work and want to put my lips back on his, it rings at the door and bursts our little bubble.

"Fuck." calls Lando, and his eyes widen. We have forgotten the time and now we are already being picked up.

"I can't get to the door like that," Lando says, terrified, pointing down where you can clearly see that we weren't sitting next to each other in the last minutes.

"I'll do that, come down a little bit." With a quick movement, Lando disappears into the bathroom and I go to the door.

"Hi." I greet Lando's team-mate Daniel Ricciardo with a broad smile, who looks at me a little surprised.

"I really thought Lando is joking when he tells us about his girlfriend," he says with a laugh, and then introduces himself to me.

"No, I'm real," I say, grinning at him.

"Did you really doubt that I have a girlfriend," Lando exclaims indignantly, and we both turn to the slightly offended Brit.

"Sorry little one, but how can I know that you don't just imagine her." Daniel apologizes more or less to Lando, who muffles some mean words.

When Daniel looks at me, points at his neck and slightly wobbles with his eyebrows, I take a closer look at Lando. His neck is decorated with several hickey, which he obviously hasn't notice yet. Symbolically, I hold my finger in front of my lips and tell Daniel not to say anything.

Lando did not notice this little conversation and so we sit in the car a short time later and make our way to the place of today's events. With a lot of laughter, the journey passes a lot faster and we have already arrived at the track.

As soon as we got out of the car, Lando reaches for my hand and crosses our fingers.

"Ready?" he asks me again, which I can only confirm with a nod. I'm as ready as you can be.

As soon as we entered the paddock, we were immediately greeted by George and Charles.

"Hui, your girlfriend isn't a fantasy," Charles giggles, reaching for my hand to introduce himself to me.

"I hate you all," Lando grumbles, trying to look at his friends with an angry face, but that doesn't really work. After George has also introduced himself, the Williams driver points grinning at his neck.

"Obviously, you both had some fun before you came here." Everyone starts laughing, but Lando doesn't, he just looks at me confused.

"I may or may not left some marks" I explain to him, and he grabs his neck in horror,

"Babe!" he says indignantly, trying to cover the snuggles with his hand.

"They will never let me forget..."

And it really went like Lando said. The whole weekend people giggle because of his decorated neck and don't let him forget that he looks like a teenage boy having his first girlfriend.