Lando Norris [31]

A/N Wished by landosfineline. I hope you like it (:

BOOKS with him:
Learning to Love
Redamancy

WARNINGS: /
WORDS: 2013

It's the day of Imola qualifying and Lando did a good job, well except for the exceeded track limits which have cost him P3 and flushed him back to P7. I am sure that he is not happy now, but I wait for him in his motorhome with open arms, willing to hug him tightly and give him some comfort but I couldn't have known that everything will happen a lot differently.

"Fuck!" Lando yells as soon as the door falls close behind him and he throws his helmet into a corner of the room, making me flinch. He is angry and he is not going to hide it, but he needs to calm down a bit because probably the whole McLaren staff can hear his angry behaviour and I know that he would be ashamed of it afterwards.

"Lando..." I approach him and he only then seems to realize that I am in here too. His head snaps into my direction and his eyes are ice cold. "No, don't speak to me now!" He growls at me, making me shiver unpleasantly because he rarely is speaking that harsh to me. I decode to stay silent, watching how he paces up and down in the small room, clenching his fingers in his hair.

"I ruined it, I fucking ruined it!" He shouts and kicks his sneaker and some other stuff which is laying on the ground, possible hurting himself and I decide to interrupt him. "You didn't ruin it." I mumble, trying to get closer to him again but his stern look makes me stop.

"Haven't I told you to shut your mouth?!" Lando yells at me, making me flinch. There is no hint of his normally loving gaze and just anger and frustration in his eyes. I need to swallow down the tears which prickle in my eyes, and I can feel a lump forming in my throat. But before something could happen that one of us might regret, I leave the room, slam the door close behind me.

I have the feeling that everyone looks at me when I bring distance between myself and Lando while looking onto the floor. Someone touches me gently by the arm, making me stop and finally look up. Charlotte looks at me a bit worried because I just left Lando's room whit the dramatic touch of a loud bang.

"Are you okay?" She asks me, letting a thumb stroke softly over my shoulder. "Yeah, he is just emotional." I mumble and I am a bit surprised how shaky my voice sound. Biting on my lower lip I look onto the ground again, not wanting to expose how Lando just behaved, hoping that he wouldn't do it again.

"Yes, we heard that. If you want, you can sleep in my room." Charlotte says, making me sight softly. Great, they heard everything. I just need to think about this offer for a few second before I nod, I don't want to share a room with Lando tonight. Yes, I love him, but he should calm down first before we speak about what happened.

"Thank you, Charlotte." I mumble feeling exhausted from the day and she smiles at me softly, probably still worrying over the state of my emotions. "Anytime." She promises before she hands me her key card for the hotel room so that I can go back and calm myself down a bit. Charlotte will do the interviews with Lando and probably give him a lecture on how he should treat girls before she would come to the hotel too.

In the evening we order room service to avoid meeting people and chat about everything just not about Lando. But our silence was ruined when my phone starts ringing constantly and pling after pling fills the rooms indicating new messages. I sight when I see Lando's name on the screen but then decide to mute the phone, not wanting to deal with him now. Charlotte gets some calls and notifications too, but she doesn't answer them either.

I know that this is a bit harsh and that Lando is probably freaking out right now, not knowing where I am, but he needs to learn this lesson. The only hope I have is that he still gets a good night of sleep because I would make myself accusations if he were not at a hundred percent for tomorrows race.