Lance Stroll [26]

A/N This one is for the wonderful LilyHeseltine123. I hope you like it. I'm sorry that the request take me this long, but university is really stressfull at the moment. 

WARNINGS: NSFW
WORDS: 950

With a broad grin on my lips, I'm listening to Lance euphories screams over the radio. He claimed his first ever pole position in formula one and everyone in the garage was more than happy about this.

Knowing that Lance now must dedicate his time first to the media, I walk back to the motor home and sit down in his room to wait for him. The door opens faster than expected and Lance comes in with a broad smile.

"Congratulation." I call and pull him into my arms. Lance's arms lie tightly around me and slowly wander down my back until they come to rest on my butt.

I lift my head off his shoulder, but only to put my lips on his. Lance willingly replies the kiss and pulls me closer to him, while his fingers dig slightly into my butt, which is only covered by a layer of fabric.

Quietly, I moan what Lance sees as an opportunity to push his tongue into my mouth and kiss me more dominantly. Step by step, he pushes me back until I can feel the couch in the back of my knees.

With a quick movement, Lance lets himself fall on the couch and pulls me on his lap. Almost automatically I let my hip circle against his and then hear a first groan from his side, which sounds only subdued through our lips.

It is only when Lance puts his hands under my shirt, and he puts his hands on my breasts that I get off him. He does not let himself be fooled by this but begins to massage them gently.

Slightly my fingers clasp in his shoulder as I want to suppress another moan.

"Lance." I mutter quietly as he puts his lips on my neck and begins to kiss a trace down to my collared leg.

"Mhm?" he hums only softly and pulls my shirt over my head. His follows at the same time, but before he can put his lips back on my body, I stop him.

"Really? You want to have sex... Here? Now?" a little insecure look at him. Someone can come in at any moment and disturb our togetherness, which doesn't necessarily sound desirable.

Quietly chuckling, Lance grabs my hip and presses me tighter on his erection, which takes my breath away for a moment.

"Unless you want to wait until the hotel, where I have to go to a meeting and have to eat before I can give you what you want." Again, and again, Lance lets our hips roll against each other and makes me weak with it.

Without saying anything, I let my hands wander between us and make my way to open his racing suit.

"That's what I thought." He mutters and helps me get rid of our last pieces of clothing.

I kneel slightly above him and just as I'm about to let myself sink on him; Lance instead pushes two fingers into me. Surprised, I moan and drop my head backwards. I didn't expect that.

"Shh, you'd better be quiet, or everyone is going to know what a naughty girl you are." Lance words make me bite on my lip. He's right, I must be quiet, or someone else gets a hint what we're doing here.

Again, and again Lance fingers flick over my sweet spot and so my legs tremble after only a few minutes. His lips wander over my neck again and here and there Lance also lets his teeth wander over the delicate skin.

Additionally, to his fingers in me, he now puts his thumb on my clit and begins to stimulate it additionally.

"Lance." I breathe quietly by his ear and let my head fall on his shoulder.
"I know." He mutters back and picks up the pace a little bit.

Only a few precise movements of his fingers later, I come to my climax and quietly wheeze against his shoulder to suppress louder noises.

Instead of taking a short break, Lance gets straight to the point and introduces his erection into me. A little whimper comes over my lips as he swipes my sensitive walls and gives me no time to come down from my climax.

Lance turned us around with a quick move, so I'm now lying under him on the couch and immediately starts to let his hips roll against mine. I put my hand over my mouth to dampen my moaning, while Lance pushes into me at a relentless pace.

After a short time, I feel so close to my peak again. I can feel my walls converging around Lance. He lets his head slide into my neck bend and bites gently into the skin to dampen his moaning.

Two targeted, hard thrusts later and I go over the cliff again. Excited I claw my fingernails in Lance's shoulder, which for him was the last drop that was missing at its peak.

Our quick breath is all you can hear in this room and so we stay in our position for a moment until it knocks on the door. Lance's head jerks up and my eyes widen in horror. Damn.

"Wait a minute!" Lance yells, fishing for his boxer's and pulling on new clothes at a record pace. I also dress with fast movements as Lance walks to the door.

"What's up?" he asks, opening the door only a little bit. However, the other side only makes a loud laugh.

"All clear, I'll be back later." Just say the person and point to Lance's neck, who immediately turns red.

It is only when the door falls close behind him that I start laughing. This was close.