Daniel Ricciardo [Food fight]

A/N Easter special for everyone who likes Daniel. Happy easter to you guys🐰

WARNINGS: /
WORDS: 676

Living with Daniel is equal to having a child. I have to watch him closely that he does not do anything stupid. Most of the time Daniel would think he has a funny idea but, in the end, it is mostly something ridiculous.

When it suddenly gets quite in the house, I always start to get suspicious. Normally Daniel is very loud, and I can easily spot where he is and what he is doing but when he is getting quiet, he usually has planned something.

"Daniel?" I call him out of the kitchen because it suddenly is really quiet in this house and I don't want to deal with his childish behaviour while being occupied with baking a cake for later.

It is quite for a moment then Daniel yells a "Yes?" back sounding already like I have caught him doing something he should not do.

"Do you want to help me with the cake?" I ask him trying to give him a task that he can't even think of doing something stupid.

Again, it is still for a moment then Daniel suddenly pops up at the kitchen door.
"Your saviour is here." He announces his presence making me chuckle lightly.

"What can I do? Should I crack the eggs for you?" Daniel asks already grabbing the eggs before he starts to juggle them.

My mouth falls open at this sight. Is he really doing this? Daniel just juggles with the eggs as if there were normal balls and not sensitive objects which would break if they touched the floor. Before I can yell at him, he already catches them, but I flinch every time he grabs another egg out of the air because I already see them on the floor.

"Idiot." I mumble turning away from him to measure the other ingredients.

"What did you say?" Daniel asks me with a playful tone in his voice.

"Nothing." I chirped flashing him a grin over the shoulder and want to turn around again when his lifted arm comes into my sight.

"Don't throw the egg!" I hiss at his position, but Daniel just grins wide at me before throwing the egg in my direction.

The first one does not hit me but the second splashes on my shoulder.

"Daniel!" I yell in shock because I never thought he would really throw an egg after me.

He begins to giggle like a little child before throwing the third egg at me which cracks on my other shoulder. With a devious smile I grab the bowl with the batter for the cake and approach Daniel.

His laugh gets stuck in his throat when I smudge a hand full of the batter in his hair. Because Daniel had his eyes closed, he did not see it coming and is now in shock.

"You didn't?" He exclaimed before touching his hair in horror.

Before I can react, Daniel grabs a hand full of batter himself and simply put his hand on my cheek to stain my face. For a moment we look at each other, then we both burst into laughing.

For a whole minute we just giggle and gasp for air because we both can not calm down from our laughing. We look hilarious with the batter and eggs over our bodies and my intention to keep Daniel away from chaos just lead to more chaos.

"I think we have to make a new cake." Daniel determines after looking into the bowl were only a tiny amount of batter is left.

"And I think that we need a shower first." I grin and make my way out of the kitchen.

In the doorway I give Daniel a look over the shoulder and hope that he would follow me. Indeed, there is the sound of the falling bowl and suddenly Daniel is behind me.

"Let's wash that stuff away." Daniel mumbles before connecting our lips for a soft kiss. He slowly undresses both of us before pulling me under the shower with him for some time just for us.