Mick Schumacher [47+67]

A/N This is for LaaSports. I hope you like it. Please leave a vote and some comments (:

WARNINGS: NSFW
WORDS: 2868

To create the perfect weekend, you need the following. A cosy cabin in the mountains, a free weekend, and a loving boyfriend. Mick and I will spend his free days in a little cabin in the mountains. Far away from people and the stress that sometimes overflows out life. Two days just for ourselves and some relaxion.

Instead of driving up here we decided to hike up here and start our weekend with the route up the mountain. At some point I did not want to walk further but Mick assured that it would be worth it in the end, and he was right.

When we walk out of the woods to a little clearing a small cabin catches my eye. It consists out of dark wood and has some big windows so that you can enjoy the view in the nature.

"Wow, this looks so cosy!" I exclaim and shoot Mick a wide grin who looks at me with a soft smile. He knew I would love it here and planned it just because he likes to make me happy as often as possible.

"After you." Mick says after he opens the door with an old key and let me walk in first into the little hallway. I drop my big backpack and huff a bit when my shoulders begin to hurt a bit.

"My muscles ache so much." I whine and rub over my tights which hurt from all the walking we did today. When I free my feet from the tight shoes, they start to throb a bit and I can't suppress the little grimace from coming onto my face.

"How about you take a hot bath and I cook some dinner." Mick says affectionally and let his fingertips wander over one of my cheeks. He looks exhausted too, but he is never to tired to do something for me.

I hesitate for a moment thinking about something I head in my mind for quite a time. We did not sleep with each other yet or seen the other one naked. My ex pressured me into taking whings further an having sex, but I never really wanted and one day he just ended things between us.

I was quite sad for some time but then I met Mick. The handsome boy who is polite and always try to make me happy. He never pressured me into taking things further and just accepted when I pull away from a kiss or lead his hands away from my more private body parts.

But since a few weeks I think about opening up to Mick and maybe try some sexual things with him. It does not have to be sex, but I would like to see how comfortable I feel with him when things get more heated. I nibble on the inside of my cheek for a few seconds before the next words just blurt out of my mouth.

"Maybe we can take a bath together?" I ask him and can feel blood filling my cheeks and turning them hot. Mick blinks at my words and seems to be unsure if I really just said these words or if he had imagined them.

"When you are comfortable with it?" He asks if I am sure and gives me a soft smile. I simply nod and let Mick lead me into the big bathroom of the cabin. A big bathtub is standing in front of a huge window, and you can see the sun sinking in the distance.

"The windows are tinted. The outside can't see us but we can observe the nature while taking a bubble bath." Mick explains and presses a soft kiss onto my cheek before he let some water fill the tub.

"I get us something to drink. You can hop in when you want." He says and disappears to give me some privacy. It is sweet of him to give me freedom and that he does not consists to see me naked.

I undress myself and then let my aching body sink into the lukewarm water. Softly sighting I lean my head back and wait for Mick to return. When the door is softly clicking, I do not lift my head and just wait until Mick joins me. The belt of his trouser rustle quietly and then light footsteps approach the bathtub.