Sebastian Vettel [Engament]

A/N Easter special for everyone who likes Seb. I hope you had a good day!

WARNINGS: /
WORDS: 615

"Seb." I whine when the German drags me out of our house and into the big garden behind it. The sun is not the warmest today and I immediately shiver when the cold air blows over my arms.

"I am too old for an easter egg hunt." I clarify and cross my arms in front of my chest to keep some of my body warmth.

"You are never too old for an easter egg hunt." Seb grins pushing me lightly onto the grass.

"Do me the favour." He pouts slightly and gives me some puppy eyes.

"Fine." I give in and start to search more or less enthusiastic for the places were Seb hide the presents.

From time to time, I am lucky and find something he hide from me, but it seems like that he has hide every item individually. After half an hour my enthusiasm disappears completely.

"Can I stop?" I ask Seb not really willing to continue this endless search for little eggs.

"One more." Seb answers with a grin but he seems nervous because he is constantly changing on which leg, he is putting his weight.

Sighting I continue this torture and try to find the last present as fast as possible. Seb starts to help me after a few minutes by saying warmer and colder when I am coming closer to the hiding spot or I walk more away from it.

Finally, I find the last egg. It is a large one completely made out of chocolate and when I pick it up something rustles inside of it. Curiously, I look to Seb who has again a happy grin on his face.

"Open it." He demands while fiddling with his fingers.

Suspicious I look at him for a moment before I unwrap the egg from it's foil. You can clearly see that the egg was already opened and glued back together with some melted chocolate. Gently I break the egg in half and take a look at what is inside of it.

A little velvet box is inside of it and it is looking expensive. I am used to Seb's presents already because he can't stop spending too much money for me. When I open up the box, I expect some jewellery like earrings or maybe a little bracelet but not the ring which is sparkling lightly in the light.

My mouth opens in surprise and I lift my head to look at Seb, but he is down on one knee looking up to me with a nervous expression.

"You know that I am not the best with words, so I cut this short. Liebling, the love of my life, will you marry me?" Seb asks still fiddling with his hands a bit.

At first, I can't get the words to leave my mouth but then I manage to breath out a little "Yes" and then I fall onto my knees to hug Seb as tightly as possible. We both sniff a bit having happy tears in our eyes but still a wide grin on the lips.

"I love you. I love you so much." I mumble holding him close to me. The realisation what just happened didn't hit me directly. It is more like a dream coming true and not completely the reality for me.

"I love you too." Seb mumbles, pressing a soft kiss onto my cheek.

He grabs the velvet box out of my hand and picks the ring out of it. Then he slides it on my fingers where it sparkles lightly in the morning sun.

"Future Mrs. Vettel." Seb grins before kissing the ring on my hand like a promise. A promise for forever.