Carlos Sainz [58]

A/N Anonymous request. Did Wattpad show all of my updates today or is it glitching? Not sure, because sometimes it only shows one upload and not more.

WARNINGS: NSFW
WORDS: 1667

The Hungarian Grand Prix was unexpected, chaotic, and just like no one could guess the outcome of it. That Ocon will get his first win and shares the podium with Vettel and Hamilton. Carlos got a strong fourth place, bringing Ferrari some points after Charles car was destroyed after a crash in the first lap.

I patiently wait for the Spaniard to finally return from his debrief with the team and that we can leave from here after a long day at the track. Playing on my phone keeps me occupied for some more time and then the door finally opens.

Confused I look at Carlos who is carrying one of the trophies with a broad smile. "Did you rob one of the podium sitters?" I ask him with a laugh, still thinking about how he managed to get this trophy when he is not the podium this weekend.

Carlos chuckles at my words, before he waves my guess of. "Nah, guess who has another podium?" He grins and lift his trophy playfully into the air, indicating his cheering on the podium he apparently did score today.

"You?" I ask, gasping happily that he is bringing such good results home lately. Within just a few seconds I am in front of him and hug his broad figure without nocking the trophy out of his hands.

"One hundred points hermosa." He whispers into my ear before he kisses my temples lightly. We sit down on the couch where he places his trophy on his knee, admiring it and he probably wouldn't let go of it soon.

"But how?" I now ask curiously because something has to happen after the race that the order of the grid is changing. Admiring the details on the trophy I let my fingers glide over the small lines forming a pattern.

"Sebastian got disqualified." Carlos informs me and leans back on the little couch, seeming exhausted from the day but also so high on adrenalin because of his third place. "Pore Seb, but I am really happy for you." I admit and place a kiss onto his cheek. It is true, I really like Seb and was happy about his podium, but Carlos is my boyfriend and because of this I like him a little bit more.

"Let's go out clubbing tonight, we need to celebrate that podium properly and the start of the break." Carlos proposes after a few minutes of silence, looking at me at bit questioning, not sure if I want to go out or have a lazy night in the hotel.

"Sure, should we ask the others if they want to join us." I smile at him, liking the idea of going out and having fun with some friends. Carlos gives me a kiss before he writes some of his friends, if they want to join us to go dancing and celebrating. Some of them say yes, other don't but we still manage to go out with a good amount of people.

We go back to the hotel to make us ready for a night out before we go to the club we picked. The music seems to be good and after we had a drink, I grab Carlos by the wrist to get him of from the couch where we are seated.

"Dance with me." I ask him with a pout and Carlos follows me, loving it to dance and especially with me. We dance together, laugh, and sing the songs which are played. Having fun and just relax and don't care about what others might think about us.

During the last minutes our dancing got closer and Carlos hips are pressed against mine while we move them to the rhythm of the current song. My back against his chest, feeling his warmth behind me and something else. Our dancing seems to have aroused Carlos because his growing bulge is pressing against my back.

"Can we disappear from here?" He asks near by my ear, making sure I can hear him over the loud music playing in this club. I turn around in his embrace, giggling at his words because I know exactly what he wants to do.