Lando Norris [N9+13]

A/N Wished by thexgirlxxx. I hope you like it! Please vote, comment and leave a wish. Enjoy the chaper. 

BOOKS with him:
Learning to Love
Redamancy

WARNINGS: NSFW
WORDS: 2141

Being in a relationship with Lando is always surprising. Sometimes he has the funniest sometimes he has the worst ideas of what could make our day more special. Today he is very restless, but he seems not to get the courage to tell me what is on his mind.

Instead, he opens his mouth for several times but decides to not tell me what he is thinking about. After around two hours of tossing and turning from Lando on the couch I finally have enough.

Before he can change his position for the hundred time today, I simply straddle his hips and keep him from moving. With big eyes Lando looks up to me but I achieved my goal, and he keeps still.

"What's going on in your head today, hm?" I ask while brushing with my finger's trough his messy hair.

For a moment Lando gnaws on his bottom lips before he mumbles a few words, barely audible for me.

"Come on. It can't be that bad. You can tell me." I try to convince him that he can trust me but Lando needs some more seconds before he finally repeats his words.

"I want to try something new." He almost whispers but this time I can understand what he is saying.

"Something new? You have to be a bit more precise Lan." Giggling I can see how his cheeks become a dark red colour and slowly I get a thought of in what direction Lando thinks of to extend his experience.

"Oh." I mumble getting slightly wider eyes. We rarely try new things while having sex. It is not like I don't want to but it seems like that we are both too shy to talk about our desires.

"I thought about...maybe we can try using a blindfold? I heard it can be quite thrilling to use one." Even if Lando's word led him to get redder he says these words with such a confidence that I am not sure how to respond to his words.

"How about a deal?" I suddenly blurt out having something in mind to spice up our nightlife too.

"Uhm, yes? What do you want?" Lando does not look scared by my words just really interested.

"I want you to be rough with me, please leave some marks on my skin. I know that you don't want to hurt me but I am not made out of sugar. You can grab me a bit harder or use your teeth more often."

Lando frowns for a moment before he nods in agreement.

"So, we can try the blindfold when I am rougher with you?" Lando repeats our deal and waits for my confirmation before he places his lips on mine.

The kiss starts gentle but the thought of what is going to follow make it a bit more heated. Lando's tongue pushes rather dominant trough my lips before he turns our bodies to press me more into the couch.

I bury my fingers in Lando's hair to pull him closer to my body and Lando starts to grind his hips slowly against mine creating a friction which make us both moaning softly.

Breathless Lando detaches our lips but let them hover just millimetres over mine.

"Let's take this to the bedroom." He mutters before placing a last gently kiss onto my lips.

Lando stand up from the couch before he bends down and scops me into his arms to carry me to the bedroom. A little giggle leaves my lips when he let me fall to the mattress where I bounce up a bit.