Vera blinked eyes wide with surprise, her mouth falling open. "E-excuse me?" she stuttered. "Your. A . Spoiled. Brat. " he repeated, enunciating each word. She bristled at his tone and her face flamed. How dare he! She was his Queen damn it! She deserved respect!  "I would watch my tone if I were you!" she warned, her eyes flashing fire. He gave a cold laugh that lacked anything close to humor and got right in her personal space. "Why? are you gonna execute me? imprison me?" She swallowed and her gaze wavered. "T-that's not fair..." she whispered. He knew damn well she wouldn't do that. Couldn't. "You know what else is not fair? Having your men follow and watch my every move." He held up his hand and displayed his fingertip stained with their dry blood. "By the way, you might want to rehire." he sneered. She gasped and glared daggers at him. "Is that what this is about?"

He ignored her question and retaliated with one of his own. "Isn't bad enough I was forced to be your guard dog? Now you want to keep me on a leash too?"

"I-I wasn't try-" she stuttered again.  Completely thrown off by his anger. In all the years that she'd known Nolan she had only seen him angry enough to show emotion a number of times and that was years ago when they were both young, barely adults.

"What more do you want from me Vera?" He hissed, talking over her.

"I.." she tired again, to shaken to really get her words out.

"My life is already yours-" he shouted.

"I know!" she exclaimed.

"My loyalty-" He continued.

"I know!!" she repeated trying to get him to stop lashing out.

"Then what else!!!" he asked, his face drawn in exasperation.

"Everything!!" she yelled. Unable to keep her emotions in check anymore. "I want all of you! Your mind, your body, your love-" She gasped and tears that had been falling unnoticed stopped, as she realized what she had just admitted. 

Nolan's eyes widened and for the next minute they did nothing but stare at each other. "o-oh" She breathed. A hand coming up to cover her mouth. His brows furrowed and she could see the wheels in his head turning. "W-what?" he breathed.

Vera was on the edge of panic and took a few steps back creating space between them. "Y-you're my dog. Isn't that what you said?" She forced her gaze to meet his, her voice taking on a cruel edge.  "Then act like one and come to terms that everything you are belongs to me." Nolan's jaw clenched and his eyes held a look she'd never seen before but it gave her chills. "...Yes. Your Majesty." He gritted, before turning swiftly and taking long strides towards her door. "Nolan?" She called, keeping the hard edge to her voice.  He paused and turned slightly to look at her. "Your Majesty?" She folded her hands over her chest to hide their shaking and pulled herself up to her full height, her head back. "The next time you address me with a harsh tone or cruel words I will end your life despite having saved it all those years ago." He was silent for a few seconds before he turned fully to her and bowed. Then in the next moment he was gone. Vera waited one whole minute before she collapsed on the floor and wept. 

* * *

Lana's (P.O.V)

She couldn't tell if this was a dream or a nightmare.

Dean had laced one of her hands together with his, pinning it above her head, while his lips and tongue did devious things to her neck and ear.  At a particular painful nibble to her earlobe she released a small squeak of surprise that was muffle by William. His hand was wrapped around her other wrist trapping it above her head beside the other while his lips gently kissed and nipped at hers. She squirmed, trying to get herself free from them but it proved practically useless. This could not be happening. She couldn't let it. It was wrong, dangerous, careless- Dean stroked his tongue up her neck at the same time William tugged her bottom lip between his.  -It was heaven.

"Whoa! Okay this is at the top of the list of what a big sister shouldn't see her little sister doing". Lana gasped at the sound of Felicity's voice and jolted upright, having finally been released. Her sister was leaning against her door frame with a knowing smile on her face. "Good job!" Felicity mouthed giving Lana a thumbs up. Lana's face flamed a bright red and she scrambled to cover herself with the sheets. "This is not- I wasn't- They just..." Felicity let out a laugh and pinned her with a knowing look. "Oh,  I know what they were 'just' doing" She turned her attention to the two men in question. "William, Dean, nice to see you boys again." Dean flashed her a boyish grin that bordered on sheepish as he mumbled a good morning. William inclined his head but remained silent. "So I take it you boys are staying for breakfast? Or have you already eaten?"

"Oh my God!" Lana exclaimed. She grabbed a pillow and flung it at her sister. "Get out already!" Felicity laughed and neatly sidestepped it before turning and sauntering off. 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 Authors Note:

Hey loveliesI know you guys have been waiting a long time for this update so I apologize that it's not as long as they usually are and that it's not completely edited. But I finally had a chance to get it out to you guys and didn't want to wait any longer! >.<

If you guys liked it show me some love!! Vote and comment , let me hear your opinions and thoughts . :) It'll go a long way in helping me get you guys another update this week. ;) 

Stay Naughty~!