Poison Love pt. 2

Three months had passed Emily and Aaron's fight. Luckily they'd made up, and now they were friends; which surprised everyone around them. Never in a million years did Emily think she'd be friends with Aaron Hotchner. Their separate friend groups had come together and now they were all friends as well.

Emily invited everyone to her house for a movie night. Her mom was in France this month; so once again, Emily had the house to herself. The brunette walked around her house in a pair of loose black workout shorts and a giant grey turtleneck sweater. She sat at the kitchen island counter waiting for her friends to arrive.

Emily🖤: when are you guys coming over?

Morgan😏: Be there in 15 Princess I'm getting the pizza now!

JJ❤️💘: I'm getting the snacks! I'll be there in 10 minutes. U said u wanted sour ropes right?

Emily🖤: yep! thanks a million, jj!

Aaron😑: Be there in five. Why do you keep calling Emily "Princess"?

Emily🖤: its an inside joke😉

Aaron😑: Hmm🤨

Spencer🥸📚: I will be there in eight minutes and forty-one seconds.

Penelope💕❤️🦄: I'll be there in less than five minutes love!😚

Emily🖤: see you then, pen!💜 has anyone seen david?

Aaron😑: He's not coming. He's on vacation with his family in Italy.

Emily🖤: why am i not surprised?🙄

David🇮🇹🍝: You guys are blowing up my phone! It's 5 in the morning here!

Morgan😏: Maybe if you were with us, you wouldn't have been woken up. Just silence your phone😂

David🇮🇹🍝: Whatever🙄 have a fun time. I'm going back to bed!

Just as Emily turned off her phone, the door bell rang. She hopped off her seat and walked to the door. She swung the door open and greeted her friends with a smile. "Hey guys!" She said happily. "Come on in."

She moved out of the way for them to walk in and closed the door. Derek handed Emily the two boxes of pizza, as he took off his shoes. Emily opened the box and was greeted with a savory smells of pepperoni, cheese, and a multitude of other ingredients. She reached for a slice but the box lid was practically closed on her head. "What the hell Derek?" Emily pouted as he took the boxes away from her.

"We have to wait for everyone else to get here." He said walking to the kitchen island to put the pizza down. As Derek turned around, he looked Emily up and down with a raised eyebrow. Then Emily looked herself up and down with a confused look.

"What? Is there something on my sweater?" The raven haired girl asked looking for stains.

Derek chuckled. "Where are your pants?" He asked.

His friend rolled her eyes and lifted up her sweater, revealing her black shorts underneath. "I'm wearing shorts." She said in a matter of fact tone, looking between her friends. When she looked over at Aaron, she swore she saw a blush creep up on his cheeks.

"Have you ever thought about wearing pants when you answer the door?" Aaron replied with a small smirk.

Emily crossed her arms and shifted her weight onto one hip. "No, mom. It's my body." She said with a raised brow.