Favorite Crime pt. 1

A/N: Surprise, I'm actually not done with this series. I'll probably just keep it open from now on so I can just update whenever I want. Feel free to drop story suggestions in the comments or message me.
—————————————
    "The unsub we're looking for is a Latina female between the ages of fifteen and seventeen." Hotch began.

    "How do you know she's so young?" One of the officers asked.

"Witness statements say the killer was extremely petite and looked no older than eighteen." Emily stated. "They say she was about 5'1". However that's just an estimate."

"Be on high alert. Despite the fact that the unsub is young and petite, she should be considered armed and extremely dangerous. That is what makes her blend in so well. No one would ever guess that someone so young could harm you." Derek spoke.

"This unsub is violent and shows no remorse at her crime scenes. There are extensive amounts of overkill on all of her victims. However, it was all done while their children were asleep. People in the community have started calling her 'El Susurro', meaning 'The Whisper'."

"After drawing up a geographical profile, all the murders happened within a forty mile radius," Reid explained while showing the map with the estimated radius. "So we can assume that the unsub lives within the same area."

"We will be holding a press conference shortly if any of you want to join as well as set up a tip line. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask." JJ smiled flatly before walking away, cueing everyone else to disperse.

The team made their way back into a conference room. Emily let out a long sigh as she sat down in one of the chairs. She placed her head in her hand as she closed her eyes. "You ok?" A low male voice asked.

The female FBI agent looked up to see her boss looking down at her with his stern light brown eyes. She looked at him through her long, dark lashes before quickly looking away from him, afraid that he'd see her blush. The two had gotten closer ever since their deal, but it had only made Emily's growing feelings stronger. "Yeah." She sighed out. "I'm fine. Just tired from the case. Six women have been killed since we've gotten here. Who knows how many were killed before we got here. The local PD has found five bodies so far, and Reid estimates that based on the violent nature of the murders, the unsub has killed at least fifteen bodies."

Keeping his distance, Hotch took a couple steps closer to Emily. He sat down across from her in a chair, neatly folding his hands in front of him. As Emily's gaze remained on her lap, Hotch couldn't help but admire her features. Her curled raven hair cascaded over the smooth skin of her bare shoulders. Her dark eyes stood out against her pale skin and lightly painted lips. The dark circles under her eyes proved that she was tired beyond belief. "Prentiss, you remember our deal right?"

"Yes, I do. And I told you, I'm fine." Emily's voice became sharp and somewhat annoyed. She knew her boss was just looking out for her, but there were times where he felt more like a parent than a boss or a teammate.

Cases involving women always effected Emily more than others. It didn't matter if they were the victims, the unsub or both. Emily promptly stood up from her chair, brushing the hair away from her face. Hotch looked the brunette woman up and down as he stood up. She was wearing a navy blue, short sleeve, v-neck shirt and dark gray cargo pants with black boots. "I think I'm going to head to the hotel. I haven't slept in days." Emily sighed as she leaned against the doorframe.

Hotch simply nodded as he held the door open for his agent. "Let me drive you to the hotel. I don't want you driving like this."

Emily gave him a slightly confused looked before uncrossing her arms and pushing herself off the wall. "Ok."