Bittersweet pt. 1

A/N: Babes, if you have ANY one shots ideas for me, please don't hesitate to comment or DM me your ideas. I'm open to anything, and I don't want to run out of ideas either.

"You've got to be shitting me." Emily said with a sigh as her partner placed three more case files on her desk.

"Sorry, Emily." Clyde shrugged.

Emily opened the new files and looked through them. "When were they found?" She asked.

"Henry Bridger was found four days ago, Percy Evans was found two days ago, and Daniel Parker was found less than twelve hours ago. All were found dead in allies outside of gay bars." Clyde sat down in his desk chair next to Emily.

The brunette looked up at her partner with a confused expression. "Why are we just hearing about Bridger today if he was found four days ago?"

Clyde sat up a bit, leaning forward as if to tell Emily a secret. "Because he was found in Atlanta, Georgia." He said quietly.

    Emily's eyes grew wide. "Are you serious?"

    "I heard that McAllister brought in the BAU from the states after the third murder there."

    It had always been a dream of Emily's to work at the BAU one day; and it was doable because of her dual citizenship. She'd been working for Interpol for about five years, and she loved it. But it didn't feel like the best fit for her. However, she'd never admit that to her team, especially Clyde who had helped her when she first joined and showed her London. "No way. Are they bringing the entire BAU over?"

    "I'm not sure."

    As if McAllister had read their minds, he came up to the two agents. "Prentiss. Easter. Come with me." He said before turning on his heels.

    Emily and Clyde stood up and followed their superior to his office. When they walked in, Emily saw two tall men with their backs to them. McAllister closed the door behind them. "Senior Agents Emily Prentiss and Clyde Easter," McAllister said sitting down in his chair. The two other agents stood up and turned. "meet Supervisory Special Agents Jason Gideon and Aaron Hotchner with the FBI's Behavioral Analysis Unit."

    When Emily heard that name, she felt her heart stop (and not in a good way). The two BAU agents turned and Emily was met with a pair of cold dark brown eyes. The last time she saw Aaron was when she had just turned eighteen, and she didn't remember him in a very positive light. He looked different now. He was more handsome and built, but the bags under his eyes suggested he was severely overworked.

    The man next to him was quite a bit older than Aaron. He had short dark brown hair and shorter than Aaron as well. The shorter Agent gave Clyde and Emily a polite smile and nod.

    As Aaron turned around, he felt a lump form in his throat. The last time he saw her, he was twenty-three and fresh out of the FBI academy. He had been assigned security clearance for Emily's mother as his first assignment. He remembered her then. She dressed a lot more revealing then, but now she was completely different, at least physically. Emily curled hair had been cut to her shoulders, and she wore significantly less makeup. She was dressed professionally in a white half sleeve shirt tucked into black dress pants and heeled boots.

    Aaron would be lying to himself if he didn't find her attractive then, but now, she exuded a power that made her more confident and flat out sexy. However, her most memorable attribute was her attitude. While he worked for her mother, Emily had made it her mission to make his time their a living hell. Within weeks, she knew exactly what annoyed him and how to annoy him the most.