Sugar Crush pt. 2

Aaron's POV

     It had been about two hours since Emily met up with Eric for their dinner. I watched in a separate room after I'd given Emily an earpiece. Morgan was about fifty feet away at the bar, keeping a clear visual on Emily. We'd given her an earpiece so we could hear her and Eric. He shamelessly flirted with her, constantly calling her "beautiful" and "sexy", to which she laughed shyly. At one point she had reached for his hand, which made me fuming. And I don't know why.

     There was no denying that she looked absolutely beautiful in her dress. At one point I'd imagined being the one on a date with Emily. I'd always thought she was beautiful, especially her smile, but pursuing a work relationship would be risky and highly unprofessional, despite how much I wanted to.

     "So," Morgan began. "Are you gonna tell her?"

     I looked over at Morgan on a small screen who was staring at the small camera we'd hidden behind a pot of flowers with a somewhat stern and confused look. "Excuse me?"

     "Prentiss. I know you've been eyeing her ever since she got here." He smirked. I didn't say anything and turned back towards the screen where I saw Eric kiss Emily's hand. I tightened the cross of my arms. "You don't like seeing her with him, do you?"

      "I thought we made a deal not to profile each other."

       "Aw, come on, Hotch. Don't gimme that! I know she's more than just that a team member to you. I saw the way you looked it her in that dress. And I've seen the way she looks at you. Trust me, you should just go for it."

      I didn't say anything. All I did was give Morgan a reassuring smirk. Maybe Morgan was right, but I doubt she felt the same way. There's was only one way to find out. 
——————————————
Emily's POV

    The night was finally finished. I felt so weird after that, but hopefully Hotch would see how valuable of an asset I could be to the team. I got a lot of information out of Eric. He even gave us a name we could look into. Morgan and Hotch drive me back to our hotel. As soon as I closed my door, I immediately took off my heels and let out a heavy relieved sigh. Hotch shifted in his seat slightly as if he were uncomfortable. I looked in the rear view module and noticed Morgan smirking. "What's so funny, Morgan?" Emily asked, returning the smirk.

     "Nothing." Morgan said shaking his head. I glanced at Emily to see her relaxing in her seat, closing her eyes. My eyes followed from her face down to her slightly exposed chest, seeing as she hadn't fully closed her trench coat. She looked so sexy. "Eyes on the road, Hotch."

     We continued to drive in silence until we reached the hotel. It was 11:12. We got out of the car and walked into the lobby. "We're meeting in the lobby at 7:30 tomorrow morning." I said as we walked through the hotel.

     "Good work tonight, Prentiss." Morgan said touching Emily's arm.

     She simply smiled at him. "I'm exhausted. I'm off to bed." She finally said walking away, heels in hand.
——————————————
Emily's POV

     We all went our separate ways. I got in the elevator and let out a huge sigh. My feet were killing me. I tried to drink as little as possible while I was undercover to keep a level head, but as soon as I closed the door to my hotel room, I threw my heels into my bedroom, not caring where they ended up and took off my jacket. I let out a breath I didn't even know I was holding in. I reached for my dress zipper but my body was too exhausted. "God, this dress will be the death of me." I sighed. After trying to grab the zipper for what felt like forever, I decided to give up.