" AHHHH! WHAT THE FUCK JOSH?!?!" I heard a familiar voice say. I look infront of us to see bryce, addison, cooper, quinton, nessa and jaden infront of us. It was nessa who yelled. They all looked scared. I looked at them horrified because we actually thought someone broke in.

" Holy shit- i think my heart skipped a fucking beat." I said as i put the knife down and put my hand over my heart.

" A little warning could be nice. You cant just show up to the house and not make any fucking noise. We couldve killed you guys?!?" Josh said as he put the knife down and copied my actions.

" Ya we got that fucking clear." Bryce said as he walked in with a 24 pack of white claws and a whole bunch of chips. Me and josh looked at each other confused. 

" Not to be rude or anything but- what the fuck are you doing?" I asked bryce as he started bringing even more food. They all looked at me and josh confused until jaden spoke up.

" Well if you guys answered your phones, you wouldve known that we are throwing a release party for La Di Die tonight." He said as everyone was still looking at us for our answer.

" Dang, thats crazy. Well, we were at vinnies and we-"

" Im sorry, did you just say vinnie?!?" Nessa said as she crossed her arms. Everyone looked confused except for me and josh since no one knew about the vinnie situation.

" Ohhh about that. We kinda forgave him. He explained to us what actually happened." Josh said as he continued to eat his food. Nessa looked at us confused. " Ill explain later." Josh said. She nodded an continued what she was doing.

" Anyways, we were at vinnies having fun and since all the shit going on we turned off our phones and stayed at vinnies for dinner and decided to crash there. It was pretty lit." I said as i continued eating my food. Josh nodded his head and with that we both continued to eat our food.

" Ok well um i think we are done so we are gonna head out. If yall need anything else, call us and let us know." Addison said as she came to hug the guys and us. The rest of the guys did the same and with that they left. I was about to take a bite of my burger when i heard someone clear there throat. I stopped and looked up to see josh, ness and jaden starring at me. I looked at them confused.

"... can i help you guys?" I asked as i put my burger down. It makes me kinda uncomfortable when people look at me eat so i just waited for them to continue.

" Uh can we talk with you and josh?" Jaden said as he played with the rings on his hand. I could tell he was nervous. I looked at them and then my food. Im fucking starving, there is no way im leaving my food. The fuck i look like.

" Im listening..." I said as i just grabbed my burger and took a bite not carrying anymore. I was hungry. Josh sat next to me with his food and began eating the remaining of it. We were also paying attention to jaden and nessa who were standing there looking like they are about to shit there pants. I looked at them and made a signal with my hand telling them to proceed.

" So uh as yall uh saw what is um going on in the media about uh me and ness here uh we just wanted to clear things up and tell yall that the rumors and not real and i have absolute no idea what mads is talking about." Jaden rambled. I looked at josh who looked at me. We nodded out heads and kept eating our food waiting for nessa to say something.

" I swear to you guys on anything that i would never do that. I love josh with all my heart. I dont think im capable of cheating on josh. I wouldnt do that to josh or you jor." She said looking at us for our reaction. We just nodded our head and continued eating.

" Mads is just mad that we are friends again after the incident so she is just trying to start more drama but i swear to you guys that me and nessa have never kissed or touched each other in any sexual form. I swear to you guys." Jaden said as nessa nodded and they both looked for our reactions. Me and josh looked at each other and continued eating. We just nodded out heads.

" So?..." Jaden asked looking at the both of us.

" Cool" Josh said as he kept eating his food. I nodded to what josh said and continued eating my food. They were both very confused and thats when it hit me that they didnt know about me visiting mads.

" Oh shit right we forgot to tell them about our friendly visit to our best friend remember?" Josh looked at me confused.

" I thought we were joking acting like we were mad." Josh laughed.

" I genuinely forgot. I dead ass thought we told you guys. Shit, sorry." I laughed as i put my food down and took a sip of my soda to clear my throat. They both just starred at me confused waiting for what i was going to say.

" Right so when yall left and all this shit came out my manager called and told me. Then, i told yall and some other shit happened that got me pissed so i decided to pay my dear bestie MADISON a friendly visit to not a house or some shit like that. You know, with ana, dev, sab and emma? Ya well josh went with me so he can stop if shit escalates right so then, we talked and shit and we got everything clear that she just wants to be a homewrecker" I said with a smile. Josh nodded with everything i said. They looked at me shocked.

" What?" I asked as they were still starring at me.

" So you didnt beat her up?" Nessa asked confused.

" No, thats why i went with her. So she doesnt do that." Josh said standing up and throwing his trash away.

" ...So then explain to me why there is a picture of her beat up on the internet?" Jaden asked. I looked at them in shock.

" Im sorry what?" I asked genuinely confused. Nessa took her phone out and showed me a picture of her with a broken nose and some bruises.

Tiktokroom: @MadsLewis got jumped and some people are saying that it was @JordanBarrett

Tiktokroom: @MadsLewis got jumped and some people are saying that it was @JordanBarrett. What do ya'll think?

❤️ 957,986

💬695,979

" Im dead. You think i would have just broken her nose? I would have dragged her ass, take her extensions out and posted it on social media. Bold. Bold of you to assume this was me." I laughed as i stood up and threw my trash away.

" Well she went live some hours ago and said that you went to her house and assaulted her. She didnt confirm that it was you but she was kinda implying it" Nessa said as she sat down.

" Nah baby, if im going to beat someone up, im not just gonna break there nose." I said laughing.

" Wanna go live and explain the situation?" Josh asked as he came back into the kitchen with aaron in his arms. He just woke up from his nap. I nodded and with that josh gave me his phone to go live on tiktok.

Josh Richards is live!

* Fuckboy alex has entered the chat 😼

HEY YALL

IM BACK- finally lmao

didnt reread lol.

Sorry for not updating these what 2-3 weeks? Not sure lol.

Sorry for not updating. Im not gonna lie and say that i was busy cuz mf i was not. I was just being fucking lazy and procrastinating, as always.

BUT IM BACK AND IM BETTER  🎶

ily and hope you liked this chapter. Shit is going to get ✨S P I C Y✨ in the next chapter lmao.

* Fuckboy alex has left the chat 😼✌️