Part-47(A special day)

Unedited//_
.
.
.
MALLIKA POV

Oh! It has been almost a month, but still that nightmare hasn't left me. Why is it happening with me ? I don't know but I have to live the present time now. I should forget it. But I could really forget it or not ,I don't know .

I was busy in my thoughts while cooking. When Aai came to me and shook me making me back to the reality. She smiled warmly and expressed making me blushed ,

"Beti, when u 2 will make me grandma? .....see it's going to be almost a year, u both have got married....now u also should think about a baby ....we want a cute little baby in our house ....Raj will also get his partner......so think about it......"

I nodded positively where she just hugged me.
.
.
.
.
.
With that, I went to our room but was soon pulled by someone. And yeah obviously it was my husband. He hugged me and I too hugged him back. Then I didn't know but I unknowingly asked,

"Sumi, I want to go somewhere with u "

"But Jaan, we have our works in office.....and u know na....."(S)

"Yeah I know but plz take me somewhere today..."(M)

"OK but we can go some other day also....."(S)

"R u sure that we can go some other day ?"(M)

"Yes obviously Jaan "(S)

"No Sumi plz I am begging u plz take me today......"

I said and broke down infront of him. Even I didn't know why I badly wanted to live this day specially. Why was a weird feeling surrounding me continuously ? He immediately wiped my tears and hugged me and said,

"OK Jaan....we r taking leave today....this day will be special for us .....now don't cry....."

I broke the hug and kissed his cheeks in happiness . He too pecked my lips and kissed on my forehead.

Now we were at a mall. I was buying a lot of things as if it was my last shopping  where Sumedh was coming behind me with bags in his hands.

After shopping, we both went to a Cafe. We ordered our cold black coffee and two pastries. Then we had a romantic lunch together .
.
.
.
.
.
Now I was sitting in a bench with Sumedh on my side. We both were gazing at the river where he was wrapping me around my waist. None was around us.

I suddenly pulled him when he looked at me confusingly. Without wasting any time, I tasted the nectar of him where he too did the same.
.
.
.
Then we both went to the park where many children were playing together . It was so relaxing and amazing feeling to see children playing. We also oneday would be parents .

SUMEDH POV

We both were really enjoying our day a lot. This plan of taking a leave today was not boring at all. I was enjoying with my love. She was so lively and carefree like birds. She was playing with the kids where I was busy in adoring her. When she came to me and dragged with her to play with them.

Later we both got exhausted after playing with the kids. For that time, we both became children again. Now I thought to go back. I asked her,

"Mikku,it has been nearly 6p.m.....we should go back to our house....."

"No Sumi I want to spend more times "(M)

"But we will come another day "

"But have we that much time?"

She replied making me astonished . I too was not understanding why she was saying these types of things sometimes. Whatever, I finally agreed with her as she was my love.
.
.
.
.
Now we both were at an ice-cream shop and u would be startled to know your favourite Mikku had eaten atleast 7 ice-creams now.I had forbidden her again and again but she wasn't even bothering my words. Later we both finished in the car whe she said,

"Sumi see ,there is a panipuri stall.....let's go....."

She said and directly went away without even caring what I was saying. When I reached there ,I came to know that she had started to have panipuri. She asked forwarding a panipuri

"Will u ?"

"No"

I replied when she glared at me. She again started having it when I got busy with phone. After almost 10 minutes ,she finished and said like a child which made me chuckled ,

"Finished "

I too nodded and gave the hanky to her. I turned to pay when I got shocked to know that she had eaten almost 25 panipuri. Was she a man ?

She looked at me and smiled sheepishly. I now held her and moved towards our car.

But she jerked my hands and went away while I too ran behind her. Now it started raining . She started to dance in the rain while singing a song . I too smiled to look at her.

Later she also pulled me and we both did a very romantic couple dance in the park where others clapped for us.

Now it was time to go back in our house.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
An/-
Here is the next chapter.....I am sorry again that I can't make it cute or interesting.......Next part is going to be very much special

Kindly do vote atleast .....those who r reading atleast do votes, I don't need comments......but plz give me one vote atleast......I am literally begging for it .

Tomorrow I will upload a big and amazing chapter. Be ready and don't forget to do a vote for this poor author .

Bye Good Night