Part-22(Our love discussion)

"Sumi,where r u going ?" asked Mikku who was laying on the bed.

Sumi just kissed on her forehead and said,
"Jaan, I am going sleep on the sofa.U r tired ,Mikku. Sleep now . Good night ,my love"

Mikku immediately held his hands and pulled him towards her. For the sudden movement, Sumi couldn't balance and ended up falling on her. They both got shocked for this moment. They both could feel their breaths. Their hearts were beating in a high level. Their eyes were fixed with each other.

Soon their lips met. It was a sweet and lovable kiss. After the kiss,they both joined their heads. Sumedh looked at her eyes for concent when she just smiled. Then he again tasted the nectar of her lips with full of love and passion. He started to kiss softly on her neck and collarbone. Then he kissed her whole face and again kissed on her lips where she also responded.

During the kiss ,Sumedh felt something wet on his cheeks and mouth. He understood that she was crying . He was going to leave her but instead Mallika herself pulled him and deepened the kiss with tears. After 7 minutes, she broke the kiss being breathless. It was the first time, they both did a really very intense kiss.

She was still crying and her eyes were closed. She hugged Sumedh tightly. Sumedh wiped her tears and said,

"I am sorry  Mikku if I have hurt u. Plz don't cry. I am extremely so....."

Before completing his sentence, Mallika put her palm on his mouth and said,

"No Sumedh, it's not your fault. I am weeping because of happiness. I amn't crying because u have hurt me. U can never hurt me. Actually, sometimes it seems that it's my dream and when this dream will be end, I will again go back to the previous time.

Sumedh ,u know that I have been changed FROM THAT NIGHT. My life and everything have been changed.From that night,I have started to live happily. I never thought that a day would surely come when I will also feel loved. I have never thought that destiny will bring us together in this way. I am so lucky to have u in my life ,Sumedh. Only for u,today I am happy and I am feeling the love of a family. U know, u r the best thing which has happened in my life. I really don't know how to express my gratitude to u for all of this. "

Mallika finished by gathering her two hands infront of Sumedh smilingly with tears. Sumedh held her two hands and kissed in the knuckles lovingly. Then he hugged her tightly and said,

"No Mallika, U have appeared in my life like an angel who has now become the reason of my existence. You know how much I love u. Before u ,I was a boring person who was getting afraid to get close to girls  and had so much short problems. But FROM THAT NIGHT notonly u butalso my life has been changed. For u, I can know to give times for myself and my family. For u, I have learnt the importance of giving times for myself. I have learnt so many things from u. I love u so much Mallika."

Both of their eyes were wet for the tears of happiness. They both felt blessed to have each other. Mallika hugged him more tightly and expressed,

"Plz Sumedh, don't leave. I have none except u. If u leave me, I don't know what will happen to me. I love u Sumedh and I am ready to be with u forever and ever. I love u so much . Plz never go away from me. If u will leave, I wil...."

Her words left in her throat as Sumedh touched his lips with her. They remained in the position for sometimes and then left. Sumedh said,

"No jaan,never say these words. I will never leave u. I trust u more than myself and I just want u. I promise to be with you in this whole life. I love u so much jaan."

They both looked at each other and smiled widely to hear both of their confession. They both touched their foreheads closing their eyes and for them,it seemed that the time had stopped for them. They hugged each other and moved to the balcony.

The both sat on the couch holding each other hands as if they would never let to separate them. She sat beside him keeping her head on his chest and he wrapped his hands around her. They both were feeling each other warmth and comfort.

The cold breeze is blowing in the sky. The starsare sparkling  in the sky more as if they are also very elated looking at the cutest couple. It is a wonderful and pleasant weather of Shimla. The light snow and the large hills with a green cover of lakhs of green trees are making the situation more authentic and beautiful. It seems that those stars,hills,the blue sky,sweet and gentle breeze are the witness of their pure lovewhich will never break. It is so strong that it can't be abandoned easily. The feeling and the trust they have for each other  will surely bring them together . Destiny will always be with them.

In this pleasant weather and with the company of each other ,they both slept peacefully in each other arms.