Part-43( The bitter truth)

Firstly watch the vlog of our Beatking Sumedh .It's wonderful. He has given a lots of efforts for it..........
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Unedited//_

Mallika was sleeping peacefully in the bed where Sumedh was sitting beside her closing his eyes. He was feeling guilty for what he had done. At the same time, he was confused about how Mallika was with Mahir. He was also thinking if Mallika was really faulty or not. Suddenly he heard some sounds which broke his thoughts.

Mallika had opened her eyes. When she found Sumedh beside her, she started blinking her eyelashes as if she was dreaming. She hardly spoke his name in her sweet voice which was barely audible to him ,
"Sumedhh..."

Sumedh put his finger on her lips stopping her to say anything. Remembering all incident, she immediately settled on the bed and started panicking.

"I am sorry Sumedh.....I have no intention to come back in your life.....sorry.....I won't disturb u more.....I don't know how I have come here...I am...sorry.....I..."

She started to move from there while saying those when Sumedh also stood up and held her wrist and kept his palm on her. He then started to move backward and said while holding his ears like a kid to lighten the mood,

"It's my fault......I shouldn't not say in that way......it's all my fault......I got so much infuriated then.....so I have told whatever has come to my mouth....I am sorry.....Why can't u understand?....I can't live without u..........I am sorry....."

Mallika nodded in disbelief and went backward. She then ran to him and jumped into him holding him tightly in her peaceful embrace when he hugged her back and lifted in the position. He took 2-3 rounds holding her in that position. Then he made her stand on his feet while she snuggling more into his chest. After sometimes, both calmed down and Sumedh gave a warm and assuring peck on her forehead. They both attached their foreheads and stayed there for sometimes. Then they both slept with each other.
.
.
.
.
.
MAHIR POV

Everything got spoilt because of that Sumedh Mudgalkar. I got a great opportunity to get Mallika but he spoilt everything. Now ,there was only one option left .
.
.
.
Next day,

Sumedh had gone to office but Mallika was in the house as she was little weak. Sumedh also wished to stay but he wanted to know about the deal and if something happened with Mallika .
.
.
.
"Chala, have u collected the contact no of the ABC company with whom we decided to do the deal.......and have u talked with them that we r not joining now?........"

Sumedh asked while taking his tea. Chala said with difficulties,

"Sir, there has been a great problem......I have talked with them......they r saying that they haven't presented any proposal of deal ........Actually ABC company has never contacted with our company...."

"Whattttt! Have y got mad? Mr Mahir has told us about the project by their company......but now what r they saying?......"

Sumedh yelled and then Chala replied,

"Yes, they have said it to me.....I am not lieing......They have also said that they have never contacted with Mr. Mhahir Sharma also......They don't know about it at all.......and they have also informed if they would propose this deal they themselves would contact with u as u r the boss......"

"Whatt! But Mr. Mahir told that he was handling them.......so we don't need to talk to them.....so I also didn't bother to talk with them personally......"

"I don't know.........and if u don't mind I am tell that Mr.Mahir has done something.......I have seen him from the very first time .....and Mallika has also told me something for which I am suspecting him........she has forbade me to tell u about it ...."

"Whatt! Mallika.....what has she said to u......"
Sumedh shouted making her scared. She then exclaimed everything to him.

FLASHBACK

Mallika was going down through the lift when Mahir entered there. He said,

"Hi Mrs.Mallika......"

"Hmm...hi "(M)

"If u don't mind ......can u come with me somewhere........."

Mallika hesitatedly agreed. Then he took her with him to the lawn behind the office. There he forcefully kissed her but she was strong enough to handle him. Somehow she fled from there.

( An/- not any physical.......hamesha kehna parata....Pata hai.....sabka Ganda dimak hai.....main bas ek line diya hai usse samjh lo kyun ki main zyada extreme level ka describe karna nahi chahti....)
FLASHBACK ENDS

Hearing this, Sumedh was fuming in anger that he would kill him.
.
.
.
.
Here Mallika was pining the hook of her saree when she felt two arms wrapped around her. She understood that it wasn't Sumedh. So she jerked herself and found a man who was wearing a black mask with some people. She was surprised to see the scene. Then suddenly a person from behind came and put a hanky on her mouth  making her unconscious. He lifted her on his shoulder and moved from there while smiling evily .

 He lifted her on his shoulder and moved from there while smiling evily

(An/- I myself can't accept Abhishek Nigam as villain.....it seems so weird......so I am changing the villain and think this person as villain.....and I don't know the name of this person....and I don't wish to know also as I am not interested in spending my net in searching his name )

They all took her with them and tied Aai with rope. While going, Aai screamed,

"Hey plz leave my daughter.....what has she done with u........plz leave her....."

But they didn't listen to her and went away with her. Here Sumedh got tensed and irritated after trying call Mallika and Mahir several times. Realization hit hard. He soon left from there. He reached at his house and found Aai crying badly and she was tied with rope. He made her free when she hugged him weeping on his chest and exclaimed while sobbing ,

"Beta ,some people have come here.....they all r wearing black mask......they have kidnapped Mikku.........they forcefully have taken her......plz save her......Beta "

"Aai ,relax.......I am doing something "

Sumedh said in a distressed situation when she nodded positively. Then he left from there as he had understood who had done it.
.
.
.
.
.
.
An/-
I know that it's getting more dramatic. But what can I do? It's all because of my brain. But I hope u all will like the chapters.
Let's see Sumedh can save her or not
Bye.....bonus is coming soon.....
Do vote and comment