Part-33(They r back)

It's a dark auditorium where merely sunlights come and brighten the room.

Two persons were seen to be standing far from a man who was sitting on a chair folding his legs. There were more people present in the room.

"But how can I believe it ?"
.
.
"No Sir I can give u the guarantee that whatever I am telling is absolutely  correct. I have not a single sympathy for her...."
.
.
"But she's your daughter u agree or not ?"
.
.
" yes I know that I am her father but as a  daughter,I have never loved her and it's the truth.....I can defend myself......I have only one daughter and she's Rimi.....but that fucking Sumedh Mudgalkar along with his Basant Mudgalkar has sent my daughter to jail........and now I just want my revenge......."
.
.
" OK I appreciate it....but he has also given u a lot of money to settle down......then why did u come back to me  when I offered u less money than Mr.Sumedh Mudgalkar?"
.
.
"It's only because of revenge Sir.....we were just trying to look for a opportunity which we can apply for making Sumedh and Mallika trapped ......and finally u came to us and told about your plan......for which we agreed as we want revenge too.....he has sent my daughter to jail .........and we r here by your side Sir........don't worry we will help u in every possible way......."
.
.
"OK then Mr.Singh......deal final......I want your daughter and Sumedh's all property with his company......"
.
.
"Yes Sir.....done.....we r back and ready for revenge......."

It was the conversation between Mallika's parents and Mr.Mahir Sharma. They were planning against Sumedh and Mallika.

Presenting Abhishek Nigam as Mahir Sharma

Presenting Abhishek Nigam as Mahir Sharma . He is also a businessman. His company is great competitor of MUDGALKAR CREATION. But Mudgalkar Creation is more successful and Sumedh is more famous than him. That's why he doesn't like Sumedh at all. He always wants to replace Sumedh. And after seeing Mallika, he will get attracted to her. When he will come to know about Sumellika, he will get more jealous and he will start to plot against Sumedh. And he will collect information about Mallika. Then he will contact with Saujan and Ruma and will create problems.

( Please don't compare with reality . It's only fiction where I have kept Abhishek Nigam as villain. But truely, I myself a great fan of him. So plz don't get offended any Abhishek Nigam fans or Abhiinavi fans..... and the intro which I have given above is very important for the storyline. So kindly don't avoid it.)
.
.
.
.
.
Here in the morning ,

Mallika woke up and found herself under a tight grip of her husband. Her head was spinning but when she started to adore his cuteness ,she forgot her headache. Suddenly, she saw that she was only wearing her inner and Sumedh was shirtless. She saw some lipstick marks on Sumedh's chest and Sumedh's lips were also little pink. Her eyes widened to see this and she thought that yesterday something had happened which was without her permission and expectations.

She started crying when Sumedh woke up hearing her sobbing . He saw that she was crying keeping her palms on her face. He understood what she was thinking. So he stated,

"Jaan, Good morning. I know why u r crying. But believe me whatever u r thinking hasn't happened at all....."

Mallika looked at him and said,

"R u telling truth? I haven't done anything ......"

"No Jaan u haven't done anything......"

"Oh thanks God ....I got relief now.....but I haven't remembered anything about the last night....."

Then Sumedh explained her everything and lastly he said in a playful voice making Mallika red tomato,

"Oh u threw your jacket making my jaw dropped......truely my wifey is too hot to resist ......yesterday I saw my bold biwi( Wife)......uff kal bahut tadapay hai mujhe...( yesterday u disturbed me a lot)...I can't forget.....uff "

" no no...not more....u shameless "

" OK leave it.....now it's time for me....main bhi sikhadoon tadpana kisse kehti hai....( I will also teach u what is called disturb?....)...."

Mature 🔞content

With that he pushed her on the bed and came upon her. Soon both lips crashed with each other like hungry beasts . Then a very passionate and rough kiss took place. The heat between them increased. Mallika's chest started to move up and down which collided with Sumedh's hard chest. Both were kissing like a hell. While kissing, he slided her inner and started to kiss on her collarbone to chest. Being shy, Mallika turned and her back was facing him. He started to give love bites and kisses on her back while his hand slowly caught hold of the hook of her inner. He opened it and threw it where Mallika was busy in moaning and she clutched the bedsheet tightly. Sumedh made her to face him. She covered her chest with her hands while closing eyes.

Sumedh chuckled and kissed on her closed eyes. He then bent down and covered them fully with the duvet. He attacked on her neck and gave more love bites. After it,he attached his lips with her where she equally responded. Finally they both broke the kiss after 5 mins.
( not physical )
Mature content ends 🚫

Then they both got ready and left for their office.

An/-
Guys finally the new twist has been revealed. I really don't know how to write properly. And I think I have messed up all things. Plz forgive this poor writer for the poor writing skill. I am myself little confused . But I will try and I hope u r not disappointed with my story. If anything seems wrong to u plz tell me ,I will try to change. And another thing, I have started my 2nd book "MALIFICENT LOVE " before a month ago. I have already published 3 parts of the story. So those who haven't checked it still now,go and do read. Hope u all will like it. I will start to publish it regularly after the end of  FTN. Till then it will be frequent. Hope u all have understood everything. Thank u .

The cover of my 2nd ff

The cover of my 2nd ff. Do check it and do support by voting and commenting.

Love from Koyel.....
And FTN has 50+ chapters.....
Bye