Part-19(Deal)

SUMEDH POV

When I went to the receptionist, there I met Mallika's father mean Saujan Uncle. Now everything was clear why she suddenly was in this situation. I knew them as I already met them before when they came to police station for the bail of Rimi. There I met with them.

He looked at me angrily 😠, I just asked,

"What do u want more? And why r u still chasing Mallika,Uncle?"

"Coz she's the owner of Rathore property which was on her mother's name. I have told her but she's not listening to me at all.I am Pooja's husband. So I have right on that property.😠"
He replied.

"No u have no right as Pooja Aunty herself has given all the property to Mallika. So the right is only Mallika's not anyone else. As u r her biological father that doesn't mean u have also same rights like her. " I said.

He was silent.

Really shame on this person 😕. Only for him,Pooja aunty has died 😞,only for him Mallika couldn't spend her childhood days like others. Only for him,my Mallika couldn't feel the love of a mother. Today whatever is happening with my Mikku, he is responsible for all the problems😤😡. I have never seen a father like him. Chii! How can a father be like this 😩!Now I can't bear it more. Now they have to go permanently from my Mikku's life otherwise they will make her life hell.

I was thinking when Dau came and saw him. He also understood everything and was getting angry. I held his hand before he could do anything. He looked at me and then him and finally said,

"Hey, what do u want more? R u not happy to make your own daughter's life hell?"

"Just shut up." He shouted.

"OK. But just tell me how much money do u need to go out of Mallika's life?"

Ruma heard these as she was coming to him. Listening it, she jumped in excitement and expressed,

"Wow ,seriously 👏. U all will give us money if we don't disturb her. Then OK we r agreed 👍. "

Saujan was also delighted to hear it. After that,we decided the time of our meeting. Then they left.

It was midnight, Aai Dau and Monika had gone with the new family member. I was with Mallika who had not opened her eyes still. I was sleeping in a chair which was beside her bed.

Suddenly, I heard some sounds and found Mallika staring at me with a wide smile. I smiled back ☺and made her to sit halfly. When she sat ,she pulled me in her tight embrace.

Breaking the hug,I asked,

"R u OK now my love?"

"Yah I am OK Sumi"she said.

She looked at me and I too looked at her. Within seconds,we crashed in each other lips to taste the nectar of us. We both made a very passionate and meaningful kiss with each other. After atleast 5 minutes, we broke the kiss. Catching the breath, I again smashed my lips with her for another kiss. She also responded very well. With that,we both separated. She pecked my lips 💋and we hugged each other tightly. Then on her request, I slept beside her taking her in my mighty arms where she relaxed under my touch 😌. Then we both drifted into deep sleep.

I hope u will like it
Do vote and comment 😄