Part-46(A Nightmare)

.
.
.
After a few days,
.
.
A man is just struggling a lot to walk but he is stumbling on his feet......it's being impossible for him to move in this situation......his shirt is red with blood.....his eyes r not trying to close but it is failing miserably.......the sleeping beauty which is on his lap is unknown about it........her body is also drenched with blood........suddenly a sound came.....
.
.
.
"No"

Mallika suddenly shouted while sleeping peacefully in Sumedh's warm embrace. She settled on the bed and started to sweat badly. It made Sumedh awake also. He immediately gave the water bottle to her and she also drank it to calm down. Later he asked in a concerned voice,

"What happened Jaan ? R u OK "

" Sumi , I am OK but...but...I..I..ha...ve....that dream....aga...inn"

She replied while crying loudly and hugged him tightly clutching his shirt tightly when he also hugged her back and said ,

"Come on Jaan.....I have told u several times not to think about it.....actually r thinking about it again and again.....that's why u r dreaming it.....now plz stop thinking about it and have a good sleep......"

But still she was weeping constantly which was making Sumedh more tensed as it would affect her health if she took stress a lot. He patted her back and kissed on her forehead to assure that everything was all right. But she wasn't ready to stop now.

So to calm down her, he made her look at him and kept his lips on the edge of her lips for a long time. He then kissed her softly and she too replied him. Then he aparted but she pulled him closer and attached her forehead. They again did an intense and passionate kiss . Later they slept together .

(An/- As far as I know that a kiss is not an extreme thing.....it's a medium to express love and a step to show how a person adores his love.....and yes don't think that I have a great knowledge in it ..all the credit go to Google )
.
.
.
MALLIKA POV

Uff! Why is it happening? That nightmare is still bothering me. Oh I have given so many attempts to forget about it but I can't forget it. Oh! Come on Mallika, u have to focus on your work. Don't be frustrated, it will affect on your work. It's just a dream ,nothing more than it.....just a bad dream which is troubling u....u have to forget about it and move on.....yah I can do it....I can't spend my life like this......

I was busy in my thoughts standing beside the window of my cabin of our office. It was our lunch time. I had already had my lunch. So I was looking outside through the windows wben I felt two arms covering my belly. Soon I felt the hot breath which were fanning on my nape. I knew who it was . It was my hubby . He placed a soft kiss on my nape and kept his chin on my shoulder when I spoke in a shy tone,

"It's your office Mr.Mudgalkar...."

"So what Mrs.Mudgalkar.....it's lunch time .......

He said while nuzzling his nose into the crook of my neck while I too pushed him and asked being innocent,

"Oh I see......what's your intention ?"

He then took steps towards me while I was going back. When I didn't realize that I was getting bumped with the sofa.
But soon he handled me by holding my waist tightly and pulled me closer. He then said in a husky voice,

"I have no intention......but I think that u have so many intentions "

" No no....nothing like that "

I replied while lowering my gaze from him. He pulled me closer decreasing the space between us. I closed my eyes when his face was coming close to me.
But I didn't feel his lips . I opened my eyes and found him at a distance having an apple. I felt little embarrassed to think how much I got drowned in him that I didn't realize when he left me. He then asked in a normal tone,

"What r u doing there Mikku?"

"As if u don't know "

I replied rolling my eyes when he burst into laughter. I glared at him but he continued his laughing session. I was now irritated . I was going to leave the cabin when I felt a strong grip on my wrist. In no time, I was caged in the arms of him where I too relaxed.

But unfortunately, our moments got ruined by our dear P.A Chala. We immediately separated hearing her voice . I soon left the cabin blushing hardly while I could hear that he was groaning. Here I collided with Chala making her confused and left from there giving a sorry expression to her.
.
.
.
.
SUMEDH POV

Mikku ,now everything is OK. I am again happy to get my Mikku back. We all r happy . I hopethat we can spend our life like these. After a lot of problems , we can be together. And I just wish to cherish those precious moments . Bless me so that I can fulfill my duties as a husband . And bless me so that I get Mallika forever and ever.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
An/-

Here is the next chapter. I know that it was boring . But I will try not to give another boring part for the next time.
Do vote ,comment and follow for more updates.
And bye for now .

From That Night | ✔जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें