Part-35( Unknown number)

After three days of Paris trip,

MALLIKA POV

I woke up and found Sumedh sleeping beside me holding me very tightly. I sometimes adored his face and got up. But don't think that it's so easy to come out of his grip ? He is so powerful like Captain America ( An/- My favourite )......

I then took a shower and made myself ready in a comfortable  jumpsuit.

I looked on the mirror and put on the  vermilion on my hair partition lightly

I looked on the mirror and put on the  vermilion on my hair partition lightly. I just combed my hairs in a way that the vermilion couldn't be seen so properly but there was slight mark of it which was the symbol that I was married and my husband's wealth. Besides I had my mangalsutra which would be always with me as it was one of the most valuable thing in my life. I might wear western or something else, I always kept this two things with me as it defined the endless love between us and I hope I could spend my whole life like this.

I was just adoring myself when my phone rung and I immediately picked it up. I saw that number again which made me little nervous and angry both.

But I just controlled myself and again said casually,

"Hello"( M)
No response (Person)
"Hello....."

Hello Mrs. Mallika Singh Mudgalkar

I was bewildered to listen something for the first time from this number. There were some sweat breads on my forehead ,I swept them and said with difficulties,

"Hello, who r u ?"

" My name is Mallika Aashique "
He replied. And I was just speechless. I couldn't talk more when he started to laugh like a maniac.

"How r u babes? Why r u not talking now.....? Come on.....talk to me.....and be ready for something special gift......ok can u answer my this question......see...if something will happen to your husband and he will go away from u......what will u do ? "

He said while laughing and cut the call. Here I was left flabbergasted to listen such type of words from him. I was literally quivering now. I couldn't stand more, tears were threatening to fall from my eyes almost. I was feeling myself going weak in my body. I was trying to support myself but I couldn't control anymore. Who is it?  Only these questions and the words of him started to come in my mind. Soon I didn't notice when I fell down and then I forgot anything.

SUMEDH POV

I was sleeping peacefully dreaming about my kids .  When my sleep got disturbed due to a loud sound of something. I slowly opened my eyes while yawning . I got up and sat on the bed. I rubbed my eyes and the scene was enough for me to break my all trance. Mallika was lying on the floor and her head was bleeding a little. I soon went to her and took her head in my lap. Then I tapped on her cheecks and said ,

"Mallika ,wake up .......come on Mikku,.....I am Sumi...plz get up......Hey Mikku........."
No response

I took her in my arms and made her lay on the bed. I observed carefully and understood that she had fever . That means ,she had again taken tension . I called the doctor.

After sometimes, I was caressing her hairs when the doctor came. I then told him everything regarding her problem and weaknesses of her body. He then looked after her thoroughly and said,

"She has lost her coniousness for not having her tablet according to the formalities. "

"Whattt?"
I yelled. It made me so angry that she had not taken her medicines properly. I was really angry with her. She had this issue but still she was so careless.

"Yes Mr.Mudgalkar, I think that she hasn't taken medicines for a long time. And today, she might think regarding something deeply which could affect her health as she's weak to think about any incident or something which makes her stressed. So just take care of her and observe if she is taking her medicines according to the schedule........."

I shook hands with him and he left. Mikku was sleeping peacefully with a cute pout. I kissed on her forehead and then I also unknowingly took slumber beside her.
.
.
.
.
MALLIKA POV

I opened my eyes and I had a little headache . I got up and found Sumedh staring at me with an awkward expression . I was going to ask something when he said,

"Why haven't u taken your tablets regularly ? "

OMG ! How can he know about it ? Oh I have understood that surely any doctor came here and told him. Now what will I do?

"Answer me....."( S)

" wo.....w..o..wo"(M)

" What wo..? Answer me.....come on....."( S)

He said little loudly making me flinched. I somehow controlled and replied,

" Actually I have forgot to take the medicines with me when we were coming here......."

" What? But why didn't u say to me? I will buy from here......"

He said in an anger tone and turned away. But Mr. I also knew how to manage you .

I back-hugged him holding him from his torso and kept my head on his back. I kissed softly on his neck and closed my eyes while feeling the hug of him.
I knew that this had worked now. He immediately turned to me smilingly and took me in his embrace.

Suddenly he asked me if I had thought something deeply. Then it shattered me in the thoughts of morning incidents. But I didn't tell him anything as he would be stressed also. I too ignored it but still there was a little hesitation. I somehow made him understand and we both did our our meal. After it we both slept together.

But still who is this? This unknown number........I am fed up.....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
An/-
Who is this mysterious person?
What do u think Sumedh will be able to know about it or not ?
What's going to happen ?

Truely, I myself am not satisfied with this chapter. But don't worry, next chapters are going to be full of amazing changes and twists. I hope u will like it......just give your reviews by doing vote and comment .......

And plz check this new cover of my story-

This amazing cover has been made by one of our favorite author Anu557

This amazing cover has been made by one of our favorite author Anu557. Thanks for it ❤.