Part-39( Revenge )

"I have to appreciate u, Mr.Singh......what a perfect idea u have given me.......to get everything, firstly I have to separate Sumedh and Mallika.........if they will get separated, I could easily get my Mallika........thanks for the suggestion ......."

exclaimed Mahir while sipping the coffee ☕ from the cup. Saujan and Ruma just smiled evily. They shared a laughter together.

"Be ready Mr. Sumedh, I am going to give u the biggest heart attack soon. I just want my revenge......."

He said while grinning like a devil when Ruma asked to clear everything,

"But how will we separate them? "

"It's very simple. We have to create misunderstanding between them......isn't it Mr.Sharma ?"

Saujan said when Mahir nodded positively. Then they discussed about the planning to separate Sumedh and Mallika.
.
.
.
.
.
After 2 days,

"May I come in Mam?"

A person said knocking the door of Mallika's cabin. Mallika politely said, "YES" and greeted him by offering him to take a seat. The man did the same.
She asked,

"Yes, do u need something?"

"Yah.....and yes I am Mr.Rahul Ray"(R)

"Oh Hi Mr.Ray, tell me what u need....."(M)

"Actually I have come here for applying a job here......I have read in newspaper that your company is searching for a capable candidate for the P.A post of the boss...."(R)

" Sorry, but we haven't given any advertisement for new P.A? .....we r not looking for any new candidate for this post as Chala is already selected as P.A......I think something is mistaken....."(M)

"But still Mam, I have seen it....so kindly if u check it for once atleast........."(R)

"But....."(M)

"Plz Mam,for once......."(R)

"OK....wait I am coming in few minutes......."(M)

Saying this Mallika left from there. After sometimes she came back and said ,

"Sorry Mr.Ray, but I think u have mistaken something as we haven't given any type of notice from our office......I have recently contacted with Chala and our Boss....."

"Oh I see.....I am sorry to disturb you.....I have recently checked the internet also...actually it's another office, I have just mistaken it.....I am really sorry for this issue ......."(R)

"It's Ok...."(M)

"OK I am taking your leave.....bye...."(R)

"Yah.....bye....." (M)

Rahul left from there leaving Mallika confuse about his behaviour. After sometimes, a call came to her and she immediately picked it up,

"Hello, Mrs.Mallika Singh Mudgalkar speaking....."

"Oh come on Mikku, it's your hubby and u r maintaining formalities infront of your husband?"(S)

"Oh it's u, Sumi. Sorry , I haven't noticed......"(M)

"It's Ok......leave it.....come to my cabin ,I need to talk about the project.......and something more also "(S)

"OK.....I am coming.....Jann"

Mallika said and left from the cabin.
She reached at Sumedh's cabin and knocked the door when a strong and rough hand pulled her in the cabin. So she couldn't maintain her balance and fell on Sumedh where Sumedh also caught her. She signed in relief and hit his chest. He smile and took her in his warm embrace where she too hugged him back. After sometimes, Sumedh took her in his arms and sat on the sofa with her on his lap. Then they spent some times with each other and later they both discussed about the project also.
.
.
.
.
Next day,

At meeting,

"So everyone is ready.....then I will start the meeting?"

Sumedh said while everyone nodded in "yes". Mahir was also there with them.

"OK firstly let me explain something......now we r preparing to get the deal....everyone is ready with your proper presentation and information.......so today, we have arranged this meeting for checking of our project....."

Sumedh said in a professional tone where everyone was also serious about the project. Later he continued,

"OK so ,at first, Mallika show the designs.....then we will go to others as your designs r the most important ....."

Mallika nodded while smiling and handed him some files. Sumedh took the files and started to check those. After checking it, Sumedh became a volcano which could burst at anytime.........
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
An/-
Guess why is Sumedh angry?
What's he going to do with Mallika?
What's the mystery of Rahul?
An unexpected turn is going to take place between Sumedh and Mallika. So let's see what fate will do with them...

For more ,do vote, comment and follow me.....