Part 3( Him)

MALLIKA POV

I was sitting on the sofa remembering how much close I was with him. My heartbeat had increased then. Still I was blushing to think about it.

When Mom (yess she has ordered me to call her Mom and I have been heartily agreed. At last I have got a mother) came and told me to freshen up. But I had nothing to wear. Even now I was wearing a house-coat of Mom.I hesitatedly asked about it. Then a young lady of my age I guess came down with a young man. Mom told her about it. She just smiled and said, " No problem Mallika , I have some of my casual wears. I hope it will suit you. Come with me , I will give you ".She's really very cute.

I went behind her following to her room. She pulled some dresses for me and told me to choose. I hesitatedly took a simple maxi dress which could be absolutely perfect for my new office. I thanked her while she asked smirkingly making me embarrassed

, "What r u doing in Sumedh's room? I and Basant have seen everything. The way you fell on his chest, then your eyelock...everything. Basant was going to help both of u but I forbade him and suggested to enjoy the scene . Suddenly Aai came and seeing you both in that position,she smiled and cleared her throat. To be honest, we were really enjoying it. If Aai didn't come we could see more and more I guess."

I inhaled a long breath and was going to explaine her when she said,
"Leave it. I was just kidding. I know why all this has happened. Don't take stress. Anyway, I am Monika Chauhan Mudgalkar, wife of Basant Mudgalkar.U r like my sister so u will call Mon" and then hugged me. I smilingly hugged ber back.I got a sister also. I then freshened up and sat on the dinning table. Then the man I think Monika's husband came and introduced himself as Basant Mudgalkar and told me to call him Dau.

Oh God , I think that I am the luckiest person in the world.If yesterday the incident didn't happen,I could never be able to get this much love.Today is the best day in my life. Today, I have got a mother , a friend like sister and a big brother. They all r so sweet and gentle.I am feeling like home with them.

While gossiping with them, that boy mainly for whom I have got everything today came downstairs . I thought that he would go to his office. He came and thinking about today's incident,I again felt embarrassed. Aai made him sit beside me making me more embarrassed. He was also looking down. I had to thank him now at any cost. So I finally gathered courage and asked.

SUMEDH POV

I was feeling shy and embarrassed also sitting beside her.
Suddenly she spoke,"Thank u so much for saving me. Only for u, today I got a mother (AAI SMILED AND GAVE HER A SIDE HUG), a sister( MONIKA HUGGED HER) and finally a big brother ( BASANT ALSO SMILED AND PATTED HER BACK).U r almost a great boon who has appeared in my life and have given this much happiness. Thanks for everything ".
She stopped and smiled at me widely.

It was her beautiful appearance and behavior and the sweet voice, I just couldn't hold me more. I just gave her a bright smile and introduced myself shaking her hands. I don't know but suddenly a current moved through my spine. She was continuously attracting me towards her unknowingly.
Stop it Sumedh and concentrate on your food.U have to attend a meeting also with the newcomers today.

Sorry for short part.
Next day, I will give big part.
Till then bye Good night
Do vote and comment.