Part-27(Party)

Now they all came back to their home. They all informed Aai about their relationship also. Aai also accepted everything. Now they decided to make Sumellika married. Sumellika were also excited .
.
.
.
"R u ready, my Jaan ?"
asked Sumedh while wearing his watch .  Mallika replied,

"Yes,Sumi just 2 mins more....."

" OK I'm waiting in the car. U come soon...."
saying this,he left. Mallika also came and went to the car. She settled herself in the car.

SUMEDH POV

I was waiting for my Mikku when she came and sat beside me . I wore my seat belt and turned towards her.

Oh God! She will be reason of my death someday. How can someone look this much beautiful in a very simple costume with very light makeup ? And another thing I have forgot to mention that I am going to a party for discussing about some profits of company and the new project with some new clients. And there will be all the stuffs of my office and people of press media in the party. So I have decided to reveal that I am going to marry with my Jaan.

Now it will be headline-

THE GREAT BUISNESS TYCON MR SUMEDH MUDGALKAR IS GOING TO MARRY MISS MALLIKA SINGH  HIS STAR .

I was adoring her while thinking it. She snapped her fingers and then we both reached our destination.

We both came out of the car and were welcomed by everyone

We both came out of the car and were welcomed by everyone. We both went to the dealers.

Then we all discussed about our work and finalized about our partnership. We both shook our hands together and bed bye to them.

Now it's time for my Jaannnn...
Let's see where she's now and what she's doing .

I walked and found my Mikku talking with Chala. I went to them and directly kissed on her cheeks making Chala shocked  where Mallika bowed down blushingly.

And the next moment, I just took her in my arms and slowly approached to the dance floor where everyone present in the party was totally amazed and speechless . She was blushing very hard. I went to the dance floor and indicated the dj to play a song.

Then the music started and I made her stand. Then I started to move with the flow of the song.

The club isn't the best place to find a lover
The bar is where I go
Me and friends at the table doing shots
Drinking fast and then we talk slow

And u came over and start a conversation with just me......

She also started to dance beside me. She opened her jacket which she wore and threw it on someone's mouth while I was astonished to see this bold sight of her. She came to me and I also held her tightly. We both danced accordingly the song. Lastly, I put her up by holding her waist and she circled her hands around my neck. I twirled her and then made her to stand on my feet. She was blushing do much .

I took the Mike and announced,

"Ladies and gentlemen, today I am going to do a very important announcement which is related to my personal life. So meet her Ms. Mallika Singh, she's my someone special for whom I can do everything........and today I'm again saying that I love u Mallika........."
(Pov ends)

Sumedh went near Mallika and held her tightly by her waist. Soon they felt each other's lips . It was a peck for long time when all started clapping for the new couple. Finally they both broke the kiss and Sumedh again said,

"So she's my would be wife.  U all know her as a great fashion designer of MUDGALKAR CREATION .....now she will be Mrs.Mudgalkar soon...."

He said making everyone laugh and they all congratulated the new couple.

But someone wasn't happy at all.

SOMEONE'S POV

No Mr.Sumedh Mudgalkar, it won't be so easy. Just see how I will take revenge from u and how I make your life hell . Just wait....

I hope u will like it
New entry....
Stay tuned for more....
Don't forget to do vote and comment
Good night
Bye