"What?" Teresa asked.

She was sat on her bed, we shared a hut together which was ok becuase we are both girls, and it's alright being able to talk to another girl.

"He hates me!" I moaned.

"He doesn't hate you!" She said.

"He hardly ever talks to me!" I sat up " and when he does he hardly says anything and then runs away!"

"Maybe he's just nervous or shy?"

"Or he hates me and I have no chance with him!"

"Why don't you try talking to him?" She suggested.

"I've tried that, he does the same thing" I frowned.

"Y/n I don't think he hates you, Infact I think it's the opposite" she grinned.

"What are you talking about?" I asked.

"Oh come on, I mean isn't it obvious?"

"What?"

"He likes you!" She said " he is like totally crazy about you!"

"What!" I shouted " Are you mad? Newt, head over heels for me?As if!"

"No really!" She said sitting beside me and playing with my hair " just wait until he's ready, he'll come around eventually. He'll have to. You can stay away from the one you love for so long"

"You think so?"

"Yes"

Newt pov

"Yeah I guess I've been too" I shrugged.

"It's all I've been doing lately"

"Y/n I.. can I ask you something?" I said.

"Sure"

"Do you, I don't know, I'm just curious but, do you like anyone here?"

"I like a lot of people here"

"No I mean, like like someone"

"Oh"

she sunk into herself a little bit,  hugging her knees again.

"I suppose I do" she said " but I don't think he feels the same way, so, there you go"

"How do you know he doesn't feel the same way?" I asked.

"He doesn't" she said flatly " he hardly talks to me, and avoids me all the time "

"Maybe he just doesn't know what to say?" I said " maybe he is scared that you don't feel the same way about him"

"How do you know so much about this?" She asked.

I cupped her cheek in my hand and leaned into her, kissing her softly on the lips. I broke away and looked into her gorgeous Y/ec eyes.

"Because I am scared that you don't feel the same way about me"

"How do you know?"

"Teresa, Thomas and Minho told on us" I chuckled.

"Snitches!" She said.

I laughed.

"Well I guess it isn't all bad" I said " because know we both don't have ti be afraid anymore"

"I guess not" she smiled leaning in for another kiss.

But I turned my head away sropoing her before she could catch my lips.

"Hey!" She complained.

"You'll have to catch me first love" I smirked.

I darted away from her, she quickly ran after me laughing the whole way.
She ran up to me and we both fell into a giggling mess. She kissed me, longer this time and I happily moved mine back.

"Got you" she spoke against my lips.

"Next time I'll run faster" I said.

"You can't escape me that easily Newt"

"WOOOOOO!"

We heard cheers and shouting from across the glade. Thomas, Teresa and Minho were all cheering us on.

"Oh shit!" Said Minho " they are fucking in the middle of the glade, prepare for glader babies!"

We both immediately blushed.

"Fuck of Minho!" I shouted.

"You wouldn't even have her if it wasn't for me!" He yelled.

"Come on" I said to her standing up " let's go to my hut so we don't have these slinthead watching us"

"Watching us do what?" She asked innocently.

"You know what love" I smirked.

                              A/n

I can't decide weather I like

😇🥺💗🌻🥰💞  Newt or 😈🥵❤😏 Newt better.