𝐪 𝐮 𝐢 𝐧 𝐪 𝐮 𝐚 𝐠 𝐢 𝐧 𝐭 𝐚 𝐮 𝐧 𝐮 𝐦

Start from the beginning

"Alright, you do that," I patted his back before I got up. "I've got a show to be at and afterwards I'll be with Dominic," I told him and he nodded, both his arms behind his head, raised and crossed. "Tonight I'll join you and your team, text me where you'll be." I told him before walking into the bathroom to get ready.

Why did I have to choose fashion out of all things? I should've gone into acting instead.

I don't know what Dominic has in mind but whatever it is, I'm definitely going to be underdressed.

Here I am, sitting in reception, wearing basketball shorts and a hoodie, hoping to hide my face when we go out.

The media already knows about my fake marriage, the last thing I need is for them to think I'm cheating or something or linking me to this 'stranger' considering the media doesn't know who Dominic is.

Not long till they'll find out, Dominic hasn't exactly been discreet recently.

Scrolling through my phone, subconsciously clicking on messages and seeing Flavio's in my recent. Oh, how I miss him.

He's ignoring me, I don't blame him. I did give them quite a scare. I scared myself honestly, I never expected that to happen — I didn't exactly know what to expect considering I didn't take any medication plus a lot of drinking just led to it.

Four days ago.

Me: Vio, I miss you... can you at least answer your phone and let me know you're alright?
Read  16:04
Yesterday.

Me: I love you.
Read 12:55

I sighed, reading the recent message I sent him. I guess he really doesn't want to talk to me.

I felt a pang of sorrow, a feeling of heartbreak and I could cry. Honestly.

I fidgeted with the ring that he gave me, I still have no idea what it means. I felt a churning sickness in my stomach when I looked at the ring, maybe I should give it back to him.

I can't believe I've lived so long without seeing his annoying ass, I really did underestimate how much he means to me.

"Is that my beanie?" I heard a voice and I instantly turned my phone off, looking up instantly.

Dominic stood there, wearing grey shorts and a graphic sweatshirt, his hair ruffled and I did not expect him to look so casual. I expected him to show up in one of his overly expensive suits, looking all uptight.

"What?" I furrowed my brows as I subconsciously touched the beanie I wore under my hoodie. "No." I muttered, sitting up.

Dominic smirked, pulling out his phone, unlocking it. "Look." He turned his phone to show me his home screen; a picture of me and him in New York, me on his back smiling so happily and so was he, wearing the exact same beanie I'm wearing right now. His face turned to look up at me, his side profile so beautiful and both are faces rosy from the cold.

Am I really his home screen? Pft, whatever his plan is, it's not going to work.

"Please, you expect me to fall for that?" I sniggered as I rolled my eyes, comfortable sitting in the single couch chair with my legs stretched.

"Fall for what?" He asked with genuine confusion.

"The whole having me as your home screen thing," I jerked a brow as I looked around, hoping no one's looking at us.