Is He Overreacting..?🙁

Start from the beginning

Fakely laughs but his anger and jealousy was clearly seen on his face.. she did sense it and laughed lowering her face.. but Karan noticed it..

Karan: abb abb hass kyun rahi ho hun.. (cutely Angry)

She just couldn't control her laughter 😂🤣..

Karan: acha hasso hasso ek toh tum pehle mujhe gussa dilati ho aur phir.. 😤..

Preeta: (confused) ek second (still controlling her laugh) meine kab tumhe gussa dilaya.. i mean kab..

Karan: (couldn't control hiding his annoyance and at last said) acha kab kiya hn.. abhi toh gussa dilaya aur tum.. woh Ladke ke saath aise dance kyun kar rahi thi hn..

Preeta: koun Shaurya

Karan: haan woh jo bhi hai Shaurya taurya maurya (hamara tkl 😂🤣😏😎 beizatti master) kyun kar rhai thi uske saath dance hn..

Preeta: god karan..!! It was a simple dance.. u r now overreacting (saying her words clearly)

Karan: agar woh aur thoda zyada tumhe touch karta toh i swear i would have kil..

But his words got interrupted as the song changes.. and so do the partners.. again it became like Shaurya-Preeta dancing but Karan was not there dancing with Shanaya.. but he didn't notice that she was not there.. his gaze was fixed on Shaurya-Preeta. (I surely can't make their name as PreeSha)

Shaurya twirled Preeta and then pulled her a bit close.. and smiled widely and winked at her.. and Preeta widened her eyes..

[ guys preeta aur Shaurya school friends hain so preeta was aware enough that he was a flirt too and they too shared a tom-jerry sort of bond so.. preeta was somewhere comfortable with him.. coz she knew him]

She moved her head in no.. like she was like saying him that "tum abb bhi nahi badle".. but then she remembered what Karan said..

Flashback started

Preeta: god karan..!! It was a simple dance.. u r now overreacting (saying her words clearly)

Karan: agar woh aur thoda zyada tumhe touch karta toh i swear i would have kil..

Flashback ended

Before she could do anything or say anything, Shaurya took her in his arms and twirled with her in his arms and then bent a bit down and then made her stand.. everyone cheered..

But Preeta was only searching Karan.. but it was enough for Karan he couldn't bear anything of her being with Shaurya.. of course he saw that she was comfortable with him.. but he still didn't like it.. he just left..

Preeta was about to go.. but Tanya came held her hand amd asked, " Preeta, tune Shanaya ko dekha hai kya..kabse dikhai nahi de rahi.."

To this she replied, "nahi toh"

She just left saying, " milegi toh mujhe bata dena"

Preeta just nodded but she was of course busy in finding Karan, she kept searching here and there asking random people..

While she was passing a corner.. she heard a moan sort of voice.. she saw here and there and found no one but was about to pass by but she again heard the voice..

And to her surprise she saw a boy close to Shanaya. She thought once to be Shanaya's boyfriend and to be their personal and private space..

Bur when she saw Shanaya pushing him.. but he trying to get more and more closer to her.. she found it fishy.. and went closer..