"Seriously? Does it really make you that happy??"

"Of course! Your success is mine, too."

"God. I can't believe you."

"So who is it?"

"You wouldn't believe it. It's the stripper you hired for Alice's bachelorette party yesterday, psycho!"

***

"Can you stop grinning at me?? You're freaking me out."

Gun just grinned even more and handed me a glass of water. After what happened this morning, I immediately went over to his place or I'd probably explode on my own.

"So have you seen his face?"

"No. He had his mask the entire time and when I got out of the restroom this morning, he already left."

"Urgh! You should have removed it while he was sleeping!"

"I tried okay??? But he stirred in his sleep. I freaked out. He might wake up and see me!"

"He'd seen you already! He even banged you! What are you still afraid of?"

"I, I, I was a bit drunk when we did it okay?"

"See? A bit drunk. You were still sober."

"But not that sober, okay?"

"Did you see anything on him when you did it? Like a scar or something? I mean, we didn't really see his whole body since he didn't strip all of his clothes yesterday which was totally suuuucch a waste."

"I, I think I saw a tattoo on his lower hip."

"What is it?"

"A sun."

***

Many hours ago. Right after the party.

I slightly massaged my temples as I looked out of the window to somehow remove the dizziness and was surprised to see that we'd already arrived.

"How did you know I live here?" I asked the guy as he removed my seatbelt.

He didn't say anything and just went out of the car.

"Come on. You need to rest. I'll send you upstairs," he said as he helped me out of the car.

I didn't protest as my head was starting to feel heavy as well and just let him lead me towards the elevator.

"Why are you still wearing that? Come on. I wanna see your face," I tried removing the mask from his face but he just grabbed my hand and held it tightly.

"No."

"Tss. Okay fine."

"Come on. We're here."

I furrowed as he lead me out of the elevator and to my unit.

Like how on earth does he know where my unit is?

Oh, well, maybe I told him earlier.

"Passcode."

"Huh?"

"What's your passcode?"

"Oh."

"It's his birthday."

"Whose birthday?"

"You know, my first love."

"How the hell would I know about your first love's birthday??"