Moxxie: Why what's the-

(Y/N): No! Don't say it!  Things only get worse when you say the you know what phrase.

Loona: *sees a box of bran muffins* huh looks he missed one. Eww bran muffins. *Drops the box in the trash*

Jessica: *picks up a bottle* Sleepwalking and eating people's food is one thing. But littering!

(Y/N): Yeah and if we don't stop him he's gonna continue littering all over the city or worse.

Jessica: Your right (Y/N) let's go!

Loona: We don't even know where he's going.

(Y/N): Let's follow him. I mean he left a trail of food he ate.

Jessica: More Litter!

We later see you walking by then a wall was broken as Ed was seen holding a fridge and scarfing up all the food in it.

Eddy: Whoo hoo! Did you see that?!

Blitzo: He just ate a wall!

(Y/N): Uh Double D does this always happen or is this just natural?

Double D: I always had that question.

Kara: Ok this is pretty funny.

(Y/N): Yeah jokes aside how are we gonna calm down Jess. *Whispers* the girl's gonna blow a fuse if she finds even more litter you know how she is with the environment.

Eddy: Come on guys you all can't miss this! *Grabs the others and have them sit in seats.* Front row seats for the greatest show on Earth.

We see Ed through a window as he began to eat many foods and drinks as he holds a slice of bread as he ate the food he uses the bread as a napkin and then eats it.

Moxxie: how can a mortal eat so much?

(Y/N): What a pig.

???(Spider ham): I'm right here.

(Y/N): *sees spider ham* Oh uh no offense. *Sees Ed is gone.* Where'd he go?

In a room we see a kid sleeping as he woke up.

???(jimmy:): what is that hideous odor? *Sees a figure* Santa?

Jessica: where did he run off to?

Jimmy: Help! Help!

You all ran to where the cries for help came from as you opened the door to see Ed as he had Jimmy in his mouth.

Jimmy: Saliva! Yuck! Germs!

You all stared at him in shock as Loona closed the door.

Loona: Should we ignore that?

(Y/N): Ignore what?

Loona: I like you tonight.

Jessica: I can't look.

Then you opened the door to see that Ed spat Jimmy out as he was standing there shivering as he was covered in Saliva.

(Y/N): You uh got a little actually it's pretty much everywhere.

Moxxie: He spat that kid out.

Jessica: Phew.

We later see you following the trail as it leads to a house and to a window as hotdogs were being pulled to the room.

(Y/N): Shouldn't we try to stop him?

Blitzo: *grabs the hotdogs* got him! *Gets pulled in* Wait he's got me!

Then you all came to see Ed asleep in his bed with lots of food.