936-940

Chapter 936Name: Author:
Su Heyi didn't sleep well at night.

As a result, the next morning, when she saw what was in the garbage can, she reacted. Chu Zheng said that she had thrown it away. She really threw it away.

Those things are lying quietly in the garbage can.

Su He of course can't go to pick it up, can only kick a few feet in the garbage can to vent his anger.

-

before Su he had a good relationship with Chu Zheng, most of the time they went in and out together.

But recently, teachers have found that these two people have become a bit strange.

Su He ignored Chu Zheng and Chu Zheng ignored Su He.

It's like they've got a feud.

"Recently, teacher Ruan has become quite cold and cold."

"Yesterday, when I spoke to her, she just looked at me. Oh, my God, I'm still a little scared. But in the end she helped me But I'm afraid to talk to her now

"Teacher Ruan has changed a little bit recently."

"Is she lovelorn?"

"I haven't heard that Ruan has a boyfriend..."

Chu Zheng suddenly changed from a soft teacher to a Gao Leng teacher. All the other teachers were curious about what happened.

And the school teacher also found that as long as the beginning of Zheng class, high 18 class is very quiet.

Where there was the kind of posture that could be heard from the next door.

It's said that the most naughty classes in class 18 of high school are obedient and dare not make trouble.

"What's wrong with class 18 in senior high school

"To another teacher's class, is not it the same?" A teacher said: "on the Ruan teacher's class quiet."

"How did Mr. Ruan subdue them?"

"In the past, Ruan teacher's class, that is the most noisy."

The head teacher of class 18 in high school was very puzzled, so Chu Zheng came in and was surrounded by several teachers.

"Teacher Ruan, how did you subdue those little bunnies in class 18?"

Chu Zheng very straightforward way: "catch the thief first catch the king."

"Ah?"

The teachers don't quite understand.

Chu Zheng doesn't want to teach students and teachers, so she doesn't want to continue.

Other teachers did not dare to ask her more about her cold face, so they scattered one after another, trying to figure out what it meant to catch the thief and catch the king first.

[main task: please spend 100000 yuan in one hour. 】

Chu Zheng "..."

Next, there was no Zheng class, but she couldn't just leave. She had to ask for leave.

Despair. JPG

-

-

"dead girl, you still know that my legs are sore when I come back."

Chu Zheng has just stepped out of the elevator, listening to such a sound.

The portly woman, with a bag on her arm, stood at the door, glaring at the moment, and her facial features were acrimonious.

The aunt of the original owner.

Chu Zheng did not speak, Su he also came up to see her aunt, her eyes slightly flash, suddenly smile to say hello, warm as if their relatives: "aunt came, sit inside."

What does this dog want?

Suhe opened the door and asked aunt in.

"Oh, this girl is still sensible, not like this dead girl." My aunt's face changing speed is excellent.

Su He and his aunt talked and laughed as if they were only one family.

Suhe went to pour water for his aunt and left the living room.

My aunt's face broke down immediately: "have you prepared the money? Your brother is still in a hurry. "

"No money."

Chu Zheng sits on the opposite side, skilfully raises her legs, and puts her fingers on her knees.

My aunt's eyes widened: "what do you say? Your brother is waiting for the money. I tell you, if your brother can't get married, you'll have to take full responsibility. "

Chu Zheng coldly glared at her: "how, I still have to marry him?"

"......" My aunt was choked and coughed, and the fat on her face was shaking. She pointed to Chu Zheng angrily: "what are you talking about! That's my brother

This dead girl how to return a responsibility, before she although also can excuse say have no money, can where can and oneself so retort?

He also said things like Chu Zheng.

How angry she is!!

Chu Zheng leisurely way: "I am her mother, I take care of him to marry and have children."

"Ruan Chu Zheng is so rebellious that you can also say it. You are still a teacher. Are you such a teacher?"

Chu Zheng's fingertips gently tapped on his knee and said slowly, "since it's not my son, why do you ask me for money to marry him?"

"Our family has worked hard to raise you up. Now you are not willing to ask for some money?" My aunt scolded several ugly words: "how to raise you such a white eyed wolf, should let you starve to death outside at the beginning!"

The original owner was indeed raised by their family, which can not be refuted.

But the original owner did not have a good life in their house.The original Lord came to their house when he was on the first day of junior high school.

From their home, they almost took care of the housework.

The original master's performance has been very good, my aunt did not know where to get a few children, let the owner give them make-up lessons.

At first, my aunt said that she was a friend's child and had poor grades.

The original owner also believed.

But after the event, I learned that my aunt had collected the tuition fee.

And the owner didn't see any money.

Since high school, the original owner's tuition and living expenses are all earned by their own work.

From internship to formal work, half of the monthly salary will be changed, and my aunt will come to ask for it. Therefore, the original owner's own expenses are almost all given to them.

To put it bluntly, their family only raised the original master for three years in junior high school.

Give her a bite of food, a bed and a servant for free.

The cost of these three years, the money that the owner gave them after working, even if the soaring items were included, was almost paid off.

Now leeks grow up, with the grace of raising, began to cut, stubble after stubble, endless.

Now, it's not easy for her to cut leeks.

My aunt is still scolding: "your brother is not easy to get married, now almost betrothal money, let you do something, you tell me that there is no money, you white eyed wolf!"

Su he came out with the water in his hand, and a strange "Yi" came out.

"Why didn't Mr. Ruan have money? Didn't he buy an air conditioner two days ago? I have found out that the air conditioner is worth more than 10000. "

"What!" "What kind of air conditioning needs more than ten thousand?"

Two thousand yuan air conditioner should be very expensive for her.

I can imagine my aunt's mood when I heard more than 10000.

"If you have money to buy these things for yourself, you won't give money to your family!"

Chu Zheng takes a look at Su He. Su he covers his mouth. He seems to feel that he has said something wrong, but his eyes are malicious.

She did it on purpose.

"If you don't take the money today, I won't leave!"

My aunt angrily sat down on the sofa.

"Let the neighbors come and see you, white eyed wolf. You are not afraid to lose face. What am I afraid of?"

"Are you sure you won't go?"

"If you want me to go, take the money."

Chu Zheng gets up and enters the room.

My aunt thought Chu Zheng had gone to get the money, but she couldn't control her.

However, thinking of Chu Zheng's ten thousand yuan to buy an air conditioner, her heart began to bleed again.

That's all money!!

*

monthly tickets are available!

Vote for the monthly ticket!

, old fellow!

, the fastest update of the webnovel!