681-685

Chapter 681Name: Author:
Wanxiaoxiao some advice to the front desk, weak inquiry whether there is a particularly large box.

The front desk was frightened by so many people. It took a long time to turn around and cautiously replied, "yes, do you need it?" Do social people bring little brother to play?

But these people don't look like they're mixed up.

"Well..." Wan Xiaoxiao nods.

No one told her that being an assistant was so difficult that she wanted to cry.

After Wan Xiaoxiao finished, the staff led them over.

Along the way, people in the clubhouse looked sideways.

If you can see the bullet screen in these people's hearts, it's probably all -- do we seek revenge from the social people?

Or walk a long way, meet one will play out of the kind.

The biggest venue of Huihuang club is said to be able to hold a gathering for 500 people. Chuzheng has only brought more than 200 people today. Chuzheng heard that there is such a venue, so she will ask people to change it for them.

"Well Ma'am, this box is enough for the number of you... "

"I want the biggest, no?"

"......"

Customers demand, they have to meet.

Change the venue to the largest.

It can hold 500 people. It is a miniature of a completely independent clubhouse with everything.

But Chu Zheng suspects that the 500 people should have been packed in rows, exaggerating. In fact, the room is not that big.

Cheat consumers!

Chu Zheng and other people come in and directly stand on the stage. The people below are instantly quiet.

Wan Xiaoxiao handed the microphone from the side.

"Today..."

The microphone is silent.

Chu Zheng: "it's

This is embarrassing!

Wanxiaoxiao sweat Yan, quickly take a new, try under the sound, this just handed over.

Chu Zheng calmly took over the microphone: "the one with the highest personal cumulative consumption today will receive a seven day luxury package for two foreign tourists, with an additional reward of 20000 yuan."

"......"

Chu Zheng's words fell for more than ten seconds and no one answered.

Chu Zheng added: "consumption is mine."

What a genius I am!

I don't give the money to others. I'll just pay the bill!!

【...... 】I'm a real beep dog!

"Old Boss, has our company lost its pie? " An employee broke the weird atmosphere.

"Lost me." Chu Zheng said: "come on!"

Chu Zheng jumps off the stage and throws the microphone to Wan Xiaoxiao.

Collective employees:

Personal cumulative consumption is the highest, which not only rewards tourism, but also rewards cash.

The most important thing is that the consumption is still the boss's!

Are they dreaming?

"Ah! What are you pinching me for

"I'm dreaming to see if I'm dreaming."

"Fuck you, why don't you pinch yourself."

"Xiaoxiao, Xiaoxiao, is what the boss said true?"

"The boss won't tease us, will he?"

"I heard that the boss used to fish and law enforcement to kill an employee She won't want to do this to us, will she? "

"I don't dare..."

"Xiaoxiao, you tell us the truth. Is the boss playing us a trick?"

The weak and helpless Wan Xiaoxiao was surrounded by people. She held the microphone and said pitifully, "no, No. It's It's true You Come on

Wan Xiaoxiao quickly slip away to find the people in the club, let them find people to record.

Club staff:

What are you guys doing?

Do you want a list of consumption?

Of course, this is to make money for the club. Although the staff members have tens of thousands of heads running wildly, they still smile to arrange for people to come over.

At first, these people were a little confused, and they didn't know who had started. Soon, people began to make efforts to be on the list.

There are a lot of high consumption in Huihuang club. The limit of Chuzheng is in the whole Huihuang club, so as long as it is in the Huihuang club, they can play wherever they want.

Of course, they still don't dare to touch anything that is too high-end.

As a result, Wan Xiaoxiao came to urge them with a bitter face. In addition to gambling, the rest of them could make efforts to spend money. Everyone must spend more than 20000 yuan, otherwise they are not allowed to leave.

Club staff:

The minimum personal consumption is 20000 people, which is more than 4 million.

Who is the boss of this company?

There is no shortage of staff.

-

Yang Jiajun is a frequent visitor of the brilliant club, a dandy of the second generation and a famous black sheep in the circle.

Today is Yang Jiajun's birthday, with a group of friends to the brilliant club in the birthday.

As the second generation of dandy and rich, Yang Jiajun's style is naturally the biggest."Give me the biggest room."

A room that can accommodate 500 people does not mean that 500 people will enter the fortress.

If they are the scene and environment.

"Yang Shao, I'm really sorry. It's full today." The staff all know this dandy and smile carefully.

Yang Jiajun was discontented: "what do you mean? I don't have a place yet, do I? "

The staff also followed with a sweat: "there was another one, but just now a guest ordered, you didn't call, we don't know..."

So it's not their fault.

Yang Wan Jia foo Jun: let him out

Staff:

Yang Jiajun's background is complex, and brilliant club is not willing to offend him.

So they sent someone to discuss with Chu Zheng to see if they could let this room out.

After all, most of the people in their room have gone to other places to play, and there are not many people left in the room.

They can switch to other luxury cabins and give them some discounts.

Chu Zheng heard here is not happy: "no change."

Who is not a dandy!

Chu Zheng is not willing to change, Yang Jiajun was disgraced, the whole person is gloomy.

Yang Jiajun looked at the youth standing behind him and called out, "Xiao Ze ah."

Xiao Ze came forward: "Yang Shao."

Xiao Ze doesn't like Yang Jiajun very much, but Yang Jiajun is the crown prince of the company, and he has no brain. He is a good target to climb up.

Some time ago, Chu Zheng gave him too much stimulation.

He didn't know how Chu Zheng got there.

But anyway, he had to climb up.

"I'll give you a task today." Yang Jiajun put on Xiao Ze's shoulder: "you heard just now, this person does not understand the rules, you go to teach them, provoke me yang Jiajun's fate."

"Yang Shao, this..."

"Shawser, you're following me now, aren't you?"

Shawser nodded.

"I'm giving you a chance." Yang Jiajun arranged Xiao Ze's collar: "don't let me down. If I'm not happy, tell my father something..."

Xiao Ze clenched his fist: "Yang Shao, I'm going."

Xiao Ze followed the staff to the box. He opened the door and went in. The music in the box was not noisy. It was a kind of relaxed one. In such a large venue, few people gathered in twos and threes to drink and play cards.

"The man in charge is over there." The staff showed Xiao Ze the way.

Xiao zeshun looked at the past, there were several people sitting on the sofa.

, the fastest update of the webnovel!