211-215

Chapter 211Name: Author:
The king's voice sounded.

Chu Zheng:!! "

No!

He just hung up?

Chu Zheng's eyes are dark.

-

when she opened her eyes again, she was still squatting on the ground. Jiang Ye covered the wound and looked at him pale.

This is rewind?

Chu Zheng pinched himself secretly.

It hurts.

Chu Zheng reaches out to pinch Jiang ye again.

"Hiss..." Jiang Ye gasped.

"Pain?"

"......" There was a faint anger in Jiang Ye's heart: "what do you say?"

He's hurt now, and she's pinching herself.

"That's true."

Chu Zheng's face is taut.

It's really rewind.

Fortunately, it's not from scratch

But it's terrible to experience this story all the time!

Son of a bitch!

Jiang ye:

What's the truth? If it hadn't seen so many bodyguards behind you, he would have started!

Is she here to play with herself?

[little sister, if you delay further, the good man card will still have to hang up for a while. Do you want to rewind it again? 】

looking at the girl, Jiang Ye suddenly got up and waved to the bodyguard over there with great momentum: "take it away."

Jiang ye:

Jiang Ye measures his present state.

It must be impossible to do it.

-

Jiangye.

The second master of the underground organization "black gold" sat in this position at a young age, which can be said to be young and promising.

When the Sheng family didn't fall, the family was dominant.

Heijin can only be subordinated to the Sheng family.

But since the Sheng family accident, Heijin has grown rapidly, and now he and Shengting can be said to be the two largest gangs.

And this is due to the second master.

Since Shengting and the black gold chamber fought against each other, the two sides had to fight each other, making the field fight between Shengting and Jiang dark.

However, in a transaction, Jiang Ye was framed and became a traitor of BLACKGOLD.

BLACKGOLD was afraid of his people, so he fell into trouble and quickly pulled him down.

Before this, Jiang ye may have been blackened, but it is from this time that he is really blackened.

Instead of hitting hard, he hibernated, deployed in secret, and gathered his energy.

By the time he showed up again, he had completely controlled BLACKGOLD in his own hands.

The next step is to fight against Sheng ting.

In the end, Shengting won, annexed black gold and became the king of the underground kingdom again.

Chu Zheng receives the information of Jiang Ye.

Come to a conclusion - Sheng min is not coming back.

Because at the end of the day when Sheng Ting stood at the top, there was no news from the Sheng family.

"Miss, Yin Hong has delivered the goods." Gao Ping called Chu Zheng.

Chu Zheng nods and follows Gao Ping.

The goods sent by Yin Hong were not weapons, nor poison or human beings, but a batch of fabrics that didn't look special.

"The goods are here." Yin Hong was afraid of Chu Zheng and stood far away.

He has nightmares every night these days.

Think of this little girl film before the strange description, he scalp numb.

"What is this?" Zheng Chu asked.

"Cloth," said Yin Hong

"I know the cloth. How much is it worth?" Do you sell cloth?

Yin Hong shrunk his neck and shook his head: "I don't know. It was brought back by old Shengtuo."

Yin Hong specializes in transnational transportation. Shengmin asked him to help transport these things. The price was good. At that time, he had a good cooperation relationship with Shengmin. Of course, he did.

Yin Hong didn't know what was inside at first.

But after the Sheng family had an accident, he opened it.

After all, the transportation costs are so much, why is he not curious about what is inside?

But when you open it, there's cloth inside.

He looked at all the cloth and there was nothing hidden in it.

"No Is there anything wrong with me Can he go.

Chu Zheng leaned against the edge of the truck, and her voice was gentle and condensed: "I heard you and Eric know each other. Introduce me."

Eric?

The man

Yin Hong's heart is strange. She is a little girl. What does she do when she sees such a person?

"This..."

Yin Hong hesitated.

He does know.

But How dare he introduce such people? Or introduce to a little girl, the other side would like to comment?

His face is not made of diamonds!

If you can't do it well, you have to pay for it.Chu · Tu Hao · Zheng: "labor cost 10 million."

Yin Hong's eyes turned: "I can ask for you, but Eric doesn't see you, so I'll..."

At the beginning of the year, money can not be spent. Zheng: "20 million."

Yin Hong: How much money did Sheng min leave for the little girl? Why didn't they get robbed by others?

Yin Hong patted his thigh: "yes, you wait for my call."

After Yin Hong left, Chu Zheng asked Gao Ping, "do you know what this is?"

Gao Ping shook his head: "I don't know, sir. I won't tell us."

Chu Zheng is holding his chin and thinking, what is the origin of these cloth? Are they inlaid with gold? I don't see gold inlay.

Chu Zheng asked Gao Ping to find a new place to put these things.

-

as soon as he opened his eyes, he saw a slightly familiar face.

The man in suit and leather shoes hugged his chest in both hands and looked at him coldly.

Jiangye scalp suddenly exploded.

The next second, it's a portrait.

Sheng Ting

The portrait of Sheng Ting!

Where is he?

Caught by Sheng Ting?

No

Isn't Sheng Ting still in the bathroom?

Jiang Ye's confused thinking gradually became clear.

Did the woman give herself to Sheng Ting? It's not right. Look at her, she should have a grudge against Sheng ting

Jiang Ye has a headache.

He raised his hand and touched his body.

Naked skin, let him quickly open the quilt, look inside.

It's just that the clothes on my upper body are missing, the pants are still there, and even the blood is still there

Jiang Ye's fingers brush over the gauze on his abdomen.

"Kasha -"

JIANG ye put down his hand and looked at the door. An old man came in, pushing a silver car.

"Are you awake?" The old man showed a gentle smile: "how do you feel?"

Jiang Ye politely asked, "where is this?"

The old man replied, "Sheng family."

Sheng Ting!

Did he really get caught by Sheng Ting?!

The woman sold herself to Sheng Ting?

Jiang Ye forced himself to calm down, watching the old man around him.

"Uncle Gao, Miss calls you." The bodyguard knocked at the door.

"Ah." Gao Ping replied, "I'll be here soon."

Miss?

"Who brought me here, please?"

Gao Ping said: "our young lady brought you back. Your recovery ability is good. You wake up so soon."

Jiang Ye's pale face flashed a wisp of strange: "your miss is?"

Gao Ping was unprepared, and naturally replied, "our miss is called Sheng Chu Zheng. She brought you back. You have a rest, and I'll come back to show you the injury

Gao Ping then left the room.

Jiang Ye raised his hand and touched his lips.

Sheng Chu Zheng

Young lady of Sheng family.

She is different from the little princess who is well protected by the Sheng family.

Jiang Ye raised his lips and said, "Sheng Chu Zheng It's kind of interesting. "

, the fastest update of the webnovel!