481-485

481

At the bottom, the white skinned boy stood in the middle.

The white bone beside the foot dripped blood and dyed it red, just like a blooming rose, burning eyes dazzling.

This is the good card of this plane.

So small?

The young man in white looked only sixteen or seventeen years old, and the whole man was full of juvenile innocence.

But that pair of eyes seems to have experienced the vicissitudes of life, experienced the sufferings of the world, and precipitated the emotion that people can't see through.

The young man looked far away.

With vigilance and vigilance.

Like a wolf cub in a tiger's den.

Although some weak, but still sharp.

Chu Zheng raised his voice: "I'll take this man."

The glass bottle falls from the air, and the blood clan subconsciously reaches for it.

The bright red liquid flows in the glass bottle.

The roses on the bottle are lifelike.

Consanguinity vigilance: "what is this?"

"Good stuff." Red hair blood race cold hum: "hurry to get out of here!"

Blood clan:.... "

The blood clan pulls out the bottle cap vigilantly and puts it on the nose to smell.

The smell let the blood race face immediately show a trace of salivation, put out the tip of the tongue to lick.

Blood clan Mou son suddenly a bright.

This smell

Better than any human blood he's ever drunk.

The next second, the blood clan will drink the glass bottle.

Blood clan eye dew greedy, excited to ask: "still have?"

Red hair blood clan sink face: "looking for death?"

Blood clan:.... "

The blood clan suddenly dodges, appears at the young man's side, grasps the young man's arm.

The young eye color sinks, wields a knife to the blood clan.

The blood clan has long been on guard against him, bending his legs and kicking him to the abdomen. The boy was hit and his body curled up slightly.

The blood clan wanted to take the knife from the young man's hand, but was hit by the young man fiercely, and the knife cut the arm of the blood clan.

"Ah --"

the blood clan screamed and covered their arms.

Zizizi

A cloud of black smoke was coming out of the place where he was wounded by the knife.

The boy supported the tree trunk, looked at the blood clan with sharp eyes, and grasped the knife in his hand.

The blood clan was infuriated and glared fiercely at the youth.

The young man suddenly stepped forward, holding the knife in both hands and stabbing the knife into the chest of the blood clan.

Be quick and decisive.

There was no hesitation.

Zizizi -

the blood clan has a ferocious face, and its sharp claws are waving to the young man's cheek.

As soon as he was about to fall on his face, the boy was pulled back, and the blood clan got a foot in his abdomen, flew upside down and fell to the ground.

Red hair blood clan stepping on blood clan: "take things to leave, but also can pick up a life, how so greedy?"

He shook his head as if there was no cure.

Blood on the chest is constantly Zizi smoke, he was too painful to say a word.

On the other side.

The boy was held by Chu Zheng and half of his body was leaning in her arms. Chu Zheng's hand was around his waist, which was a very intimate gesture.

If

The knife stained with the blood of the blood clan did not face her neck.

"You are also a blood clan!" The young man's eyes were as sharp as the knife in his hand, and he wanted to open the zither.

Chu Zheng fearlessly let the knife to himself: "you are very smart."

Xu is because of the original owner's injury, coupled with the people together, her breath chaos.

Those blood clan can not directly distinguish themselves as a blood clan.

It's a sad story.

Every time she was asked to say that she was not a human being.

I always feel like scolding myself.

Although she is not

Young voice tense: "you see, this knife stabbed, you will be like him, I advise you better let go of me."

Chu Zheng's cold eyes swept to the blood clan who had been dealt with by the red hair blood clan, not moved: "I saved you, you are so repay me?"

Youth: "if you hadn't suddenly appeared just now, he would not have started."

Chu Zheng: "it's

So it's still my fault?

No!

How could I be wrong!

Good cards are nonsense!

"I'll save you." Chu Zheng stressed: "you have to thank me."

The young man clenched the knife, and the sharp end was close to the skin of Chu Zheng.

Chu Zheng feels the heat, just like being roasted by fire.

It hasn't happened yet.

If you do, it's terrible.

Good card is so cruel!

Juvenile abdominal pain, just been kicked by blood clan, but he can not show.

"Let me go!"

Chu Zheng let go.Young abdominal pain, loss of the early Zheng rely on, directly to the ground.

Chu Zheng: "it's You let me go of you! You fell yourself! It's none of my business!

[little sister, if he wants you to let go? Can you be a little bit more insane? 】

I am a good and polite person.

Besides, didn't you let me follow the good guy card?

【...... 】Yes, it said it, but it's not your understanding!!

The king felt that her little sister could not be rescued.

The boy fell to the ground and soon got up on his own.

"What do you want?" He watched Chu Zheng warily.

"I don't want to." Chu Zheng calmly replied: "save you."

Come to save you!

How about me!

Through mountains and rivers

"Thank you for not killing me." Young eyes are deep and dark.

He paused: "may I go now?"

"Where do you want to go?"

The young man clenched the knife: "where do I go? What does it have to do with you? You don't want to do something to me?"

"No way, don't dream."

I come all the way to look for you, how can I let you run away?

Isn't my time precious?

Chu Zheng takes two steps forward and quickly holds the wrist of the boy. In his surprise, he subconsciously sends the knife forward and pulls it down.

The blade of the knife turns when the boy tries hard.

Zi

The knife cut Chu Zheng's arm.

Chu Zheng seems not to feel the pain, the young hand back, back cut behind.

The boy turned pale.

The knife in the hand was also taken away by Chu Zheng.

"You..."

Chu Zheng raised his hand and split it on his neck, clean and agile without hesitation.

Young body a soft, fell in her arms.

Chu Zheng exhaled a breath and held the boy's waist and held him.

So much better!

Red hair blood clan:.... "

He swallowed.

"You Are you blood group

That knife is obviously against the blood clan, but it also works for her, which

"I don't?" Chu Zheng holds the youth and asks solemnly.

The red hair blood clan shook his head.

Her breath is a little strange, but with blood

"Why not?" Chu Zheng asked seriously.

I will try to be a decent kinsman.

-

the moon is as cool as water.

In such an environment, there is no reason to infiltrate people.

The young man in white lying on the ground, his eyes closed.

I don't know how long, the young eyelashes tremble, slowly open eyes.

He turned his head and turned to a skull. In the moonlight, the white forest was extraordinarily penetrating.

The boy was not frightened, frown slightly, raised his hand and rubbed his brow.

No!

Where is he?

He met a strange kindred

The young man sat up, raised his hand to touch his neck, did not feel strange, then turned his head to see the fire not far away.

The girl sat by the fire with her chin up, not knowing what she was looking at.

Next to him lay a strange girl, asleep.

There is no trace of that red blooded clan.

, the fastest update of the webnovel!