306-310

Chapter 306Name: Author:
"By chance, I entered the heavy snow night moon, and I saw this power on the altar of the heavy snow night moon. It was like dark air, but not like dark air. It was gentle with the power of destroying heaven and earth..."

Nie Kun suddenly looks at Xie Shu's face.

Chu Zheng uses a cloak to block Xie Shu.

Nie Kun felt that the woman's eyes were colder, with a bit of ferocity. It seemed that he could not get out of the carriage if he dared to say something.

Nie Kun only likes alchemy. He doesn't care much about other things and doesn't want to cause trouble.

Heavy snow, the night moon has fallen.

He doesn't want to know whether this young master is an old friend of the heavy snow night moon.

"girl, this is the Yuanling gold pill. In addition, these pills can be given to the young master to regulate his body, but I don't recommend taking Yuanling Jindan for him."

-

Nie Kun got out of the carriage and left with Ziming fire.

The people around the carriage didn't disperse. Nie Kun left. The yuan Ling Jin Dan must be on this carriage.

All eyes fell on the carriage.

However, no one started and looked at the people around them on guard.

"Are the people in your family?" Wang Zhicheng stares at Chu yingyu and others.

"No Chu Ying language refutes.

"She said her name was junchu Zheng." Wang Zhicheng obviously didn't believe it: "Jun Chu Zheng It's the same name as you, the eldest lady of the royal family. "

Fortunately, there is a veil to block the change of yingyu's face.

"There are many people with the same name and surname in the world," she said

"Oh, I don't know who dares to have the same name and surname as the eldest lady of your family..." Wang Zhicheng sneered coldly: "but it's strange that I don't know there is a big lady in your family?"

The title of "eldest lady" is naturally a lineage.

But for so many years, they only heard that there was a young master in Jun's family. They never knew that there was also a young lady.

Wang Zhicheng's voice changed: "you can't be fake, are you?"

Chu Ying language can not be imitated as these two words.

Li Liang's reaction was the fastest: "miss is not in good health. She has been resting and has not been released to the public. Please pay attention to the key points."

In fact, it is very easy for a large family to raise a person secretly.

There is nothing wrong with Li Liang's words.

"If you are not in good health, why do you come out in public now?" Wang Zhicheng didn't buy it: "I see you and the people in the carriage are all together. Let her come out!"

Chu Ying language Mou bottom deep hidden a bit of resentment: "we do not know her."

"Come out and do something."

The sound of Chu Zheng overlaps that of Chu Ying language.

Chu Zheng came down from the carriage and looked at them coldly.

"Just right." Wang Zhicheng stepped forward two steps: "why is my younger martial brother's contract beast in your hand? If you don't make it clear today, don't want to leave here."

"I said so."

"Oh, who believes it? Did you harm my younger martial brothers?"

"No Don't talk nonsense.

"You didn't kill my younger martial brother. How can invincible be in your hands?" This is an endless loop problem.

The man didn't seem to know what the invincible master was going to do.

Of course, he doesn't care. He just needs a name to make it look less shameless to rob Yuanling Jindan.

"I'm going to get justice for my younger brother today."

"Give back my younger brother's life!"

Wang Zhicheng roared, the palm dark gas flew out, straight to the face of Chu Zheng, and then the people behind Wang Zhicheng filed out.

Yuan Ling Jindan is on Chu Zheng.

Wang Zhicheng started, where the rest of the people can still stand, if this is late, things will be robbed by others.

Chu yingyu wants to kill Chu Zheng from the bottom of her heart so that her identity will not be exposed.

So he took Li Liang into the war.

"Little master, let's..."

Standing at the back of the room at night, they didn't mean to join in. The Shen family was a little worried.

The owner needs the gold elixir very much.

But if they don't speak at night, they don't dare to rush forward.

Chu Zheng didn't take Fang Sheng and others. She had to face so many people alone, but she had to protect the carriage behind her. It seemed that she suffered some losses.

"The little girl will give the Yuanling gold elixir to you if you are smart

At the beginning, Zheng's eyebrows and eyes are cold, and the long sleeves are waving. The speaker turns over and bumps many people horizontally.

"You have to have your life."

The woman's cold voice sounded slowly on the vast plain.

"What are you doing in the Shen family?"

"Shen Yao night, what do you do with people attacking us?"

"Shen Yao night, you are crazy!"

The people of the Shen family suddenly began to attack the people around them. For a time, it was even more chaotic.

In the middle of the scuffle, no one noticed that the carriage was still in another space.Invincible shrinks in the corner, looks at the man in red in the carriage in horror.

He didn't do anything, just looked at invincible quietly.

But invincible felt as if he was being bullied, and the creepy fear swept over it.

The comer of his lips rose slowly, the radian was just right, and there was a smile between his eyebrows.

Invincible:

Even more terrifying!

Help!

The person who is fighting with Chu Zheng suddenly stops and is kicked by Chu Zheng and smashed in the middle of the crowd.

Everyone stopped at the same time and looked behind her.

Chu Zheng: "it's Is there a ghost!

It's impolite to stop fighting all of a sudden!!

Don't you want to give me another fatal blow when I come back?

Everyone stops at the same time. It's not easy to start again.

She turned her head and looked behind her eyes.

There was a wind on the plain.

Brush over the grass on the ground, such as the fire of the red dress light, ink hair and red clothes intertwined flip dance.

The man has let the world are eclipsed by the appearance, delicate and bright.

Xie Shu has always been with a bit of seductive charm of the beauty temperament, but before it was not as strong as it is now.

Now it's like the seal has been untied

For a moment, Chu Zheng seems to see the ghosts sitting on the white bones, demonizing the evil.

The man raised his hand slightly.

The wind is stronger in the plain.

He stood in the wind, his head did not know when the clouds were thick, the sky was low as if to be pressed down, the sky thundered.

Chu Zheng: "it's

What are the good guys doing?

Is it blackened?

It's not right. If it's blackened, you son of a bitch would have yelled.

At the beginning of Zheng, the wind passes through the fingertips.

The wind was gentle and delicate. It was very comfortable to brush the palm of her hand. When she was ready to stop her hand, a bloodstain suddenly appeared on the palm.

Then a piece of his sleeve was cut off and blown into the air. In a flash, it was broken into pieces by the wind.

Chu Zheng: "it's

My God!

Ghost!

I'm scared to death!

Chu Zheng took back her hand, because of her action, her arm was also cut a blood mark.

The smell of blood in the air spread.

"Don't move!"

There were shouts in the rear, but it was late, and the screams continued.

The crowd fell into the wind and turned into a bloody man in a flash.

These gentle winds have hidden dangers.

Chu Zheng stands in place, as long as it does not move, the wind blowing on the body is soft and comfortable.

"Don't move." The man's pleasant voice rang out.

, the fastest update of the webnovel!