266-270

Chapter 266Name: Author:
When Chu Zheng got off the bus, Ji Fu left the window and asked her, "Miss Xu, I want to know who is behind this incident?"

Chu Zheng head also did not answer: "how do I know."

"Miss Xu, since we have made a deal, don't you have to be so mean?" Ji Fu narrowed his eyes slightly, and the dangerous light flowed around his eyes.

Chu Zheng looked back, as cold as snow: "Mr. Ji, I have never said that this matter is related to me, who did it, how can I know. I just promised to help you down, you don't talk nonsense

Ji Fu: "what are you doing

He recalled their conversation carefully.

It seems that she did not admit a word.

Ji Fu wants to scold his mother.

-

news on the Internet comes and goes quickly.

The news that the rich second generation bumped into people was soon suppressed, but Chu Zheng put something else on it.

Most of it's from Kibo and his friends.

The content didn't violate many rules.

But for people on the Internet, these videos are enough to make up a lot of stories.

Let the dogs bully her good card.

Ji Fu didn't expect that Chu Zheng still had this kind of operation. He was very angry.

But there is no way to take Chu Zheng. As she said, is there any evidence?

Ji Fu can spend money to buy news, and Chu Zheng can also spend money to give him false news.

It's more than money, and the king says there's no pressure.

When Ji Fu deals with Chu Zheng, he also works with Xu family. Chu Zheng is happy to see its success.

Ji Fu may find that Chu Zheng has no affection for Xu family, so he gives up dealing with Xu family.

Several times in succession, Ji Fu suffered losses.

His son was also pointed at and scolded, the circle is watching the fun.

I'll fight with Jiren because of this.

As a result, the backstage of this fight is harder than that of Ji's family. Combining with the video of hitting people before, the other party will send Jibo in directly.

Ji Fu almost got angry with myocardial infarction, ran his son's business, no time to provoke Chu Zheng.

If Jibo is solved, there will be no blackening under the good man card.

Next is Xu Shenghui.

The little bunny dares to find someone to deal with her.

I have a lot of guts.

Because of Ji Fu's reason, now Xu Fu's car can't run. He can only drink and play cards at home all day.

Xu's mother and his quarrel and war, every day in the performance of the big play.

"Dad, give me the money." Xu Shenghui demands money from his father.

"What do you want money for? Didn't you just give it to you? " Xu's face was red and his tongue was wide.

"Just give it to me." "Hurry up," Xu said

Xu's father swears, but he still touches his wallet to get money. Who let this be the lifeblood of their old Xu family.

Xu Shenghui grabbed it and took all the cash in it.

"You son of a bitch!"

Xu Shenghui took the money and ran away. He went downstairs and turned into an alley. There were some boys about his age waiting.

See him come down, a group of people noisy say where to play.

Just as they were about to leave, several youths appeared at the entrance of the lane in front of them.

Xu Shenghui and others suddenly quiet down, you push me, I push you, a little scared.

"Why are you here, dog?" Xu Shenghui knew the leader and said hello with a smile.

Brother dog is a famous gangster in this area.

Usually collect protection fees, bully the students.

Xu Shenghui played truant and met in the game hall.

Because he can speak on the road, and he is known, usually dog brother does not bully them.

Go ahead of the dog brother whistled: "Xu Shenghui stay, the rest of the roll."

All discerning people can see that this group of people are not good at coming.

Xu Shenghui around the people, look at a few eyes, very smart to leave.

"Hello, you..."

Seeing his brother leave, Xu Shenghui scolds the group of people for not being loyal.

"Dog brother, do you want me to do something?" Xu Shenghui is a typical bully.

Usually at home like a lion, outside like a dog with a tail.

Brother Gou waves to Xu Shenghui.

Xu Shenghui swallows saliva, carefully walks over, face accompany smile.

Dog brother put his shoulder: "last time you asked me to help you, did we still have money left?"

"Brother dog..." Xu Shenghui glared: "at that time, I didn't say it was good. I finished it."

He asked brother Gou to help him teach Xu Chu Zheng last time.

But there was no news from the back.

He asked twice, but he was scolded by brother dog, and he did not dare to ask again.

"Is it? I don't remember. " Dog brother took out his ear: "do you remember?""I don't remember." The younger brother in the back shook his head in unison.

Xu Shenghui's explanation is useless.

Dog brother asked him to pay back the money quickly, and he had to pay interest for a day.

Xu Shenghui didn't dare to cross with dog brother at all, so he could only hold back his promise.

-

the dog brother counted the money, some disdain: "only so much money, not enough for a meal."

"That's how much money the boy has in his family."

"Brother dog, didn't you cover him before?"

A group of people turn, dog brother in the younger brother voice down at the same time, see the girl leaning on the corner.

Brother dog slapped him: "who's covering him? What nonsense! When you see this kid, you'll give me a hard lesson. Do you hear me? "

The dog elder brother roars to finish, a wipe hair, the butt bumps the butt's past: "elder sister."

That day, the younger brother who had been taught by Chu Zheng called one after another.

The rest of us are a bit confused.

Isn't this the student sister of dingyang middle school?

How did you become the elder sister of brother dog?

Not as old as dog brother!

What are you doing, dog! Street bully's domineering spirit!

Dog · Street bully · elder brother nodded and bowed: "elder sister, you don't worry, I promise I won't let Xu Shenghui this bastard to trouble you again."

"Well."

Chu Zheng takes out an envelope from her schoolbag and hands it to him.

Dog brother was flattered to take over.

He thought that he was coming to trouble himself, but he turned out to be Xu Shenghui's trouble.

In the past, he did it for Xu Shenghui. If people want to find the place, brother dog doesn't dare to agree.

I didn't expect to have money.

Brother dog took the money, and he was more energetic in his work.

Catch Xu Shenghui all day.

Xu Shenghui's age is still young, where is the dog elder brother these mixed up in the society for many years the opponent.

Not long ago, Xu Shenghui was forced to do nothing.

When Xu's father and mother asked for money, they would learn from others to steal it. As a result, they were caught up in a fight and hurt them.

As soon as Chu Zheng and Ji Cheng left school, Xu's mother rushed over: "Xu Chu Zheng."

Xu's mother was aggressive, and she seemed to be trying to hit people.

Ji Cheng blocks Chu Zheng behind her. Her height is higher than Xu's mother, so she is easily stopped. Xu's mother doesn't meet Chu Zheng.

But Xu Mu's voice was so loud that she startled all the students at the school gate and looked at them one after another.

"Frighten me. What's the situation?"

"Who is that? It looks fierce."

"Looking for Xu Chuzheng..."

Chu Zheng is now a school celebrity - a loser.

At this time by such a woman stopped, these students can be very curious.

Xu's mother was unkempt, full of malice: "your brother has an accident, now want a sum of money, you quickly take the money to me."

Xu Shenghui beat people, and now he has to lose money.

The other side still has a bit to show, the Xu family can't afford, can only raise money to compensate.

Chu Zheng's expression is indifferent: "what does it matter to me?"

, the fastest update of the webnovel!