786-790

Chapter 786Name: Author:
Chu Zheng lets the woman go out, walks back from the elevator, knocks on the door and enters again.

Women don't know why, but they do.

Under the direction of Chu Zheng, the driver cleaned up his traces.

The woman closes the door from inside.

The driver was trembling in his heart. He thought he was just a driver. He didn't expect

If Chu Zheng didn't give enough money, the driver would not dare to do these things.

"Little boss, hotel monitoring..."

Even if you clean them up.

But what about the hotel surveillance? There are so many people in the hotel that there will always be people to see

Wait!

Why did he start to think about it?

The driver thinks he should be a quiet driver.

"Someone's dealing with it."

Chu Zheng takes the driver down.

Leave from the back door of the hotel to avoid the people left by Shangyu.

The king roared with rage.

What are you doing? I'm making you a loser. What are you doing! 】It's killing the system. It's smoking!

Chu Zheng: a loser.

【...... 】Is this a black sheep? This is clearly to use the money it provides to buy her Yin props!

It's strange. A few days ago, she spent money to buy this shabby hotel for what.

Feelings are specially prepared for Shangyu.

Crazy!

Animals are better than animals!

Chu Zheng reminds it: if you don't handle the monitoring, I will be in tomorrow.

You can do it yourself. 】Step on the horse and help you destroy your body now?! It's a serious system!

Chu Zheng doesn't matter: prison is very good, don't be a loser, I like it very much.

【...... 】I'll go!

-

Chu Zheng sits in the car and looks at the photos sent from her mobile phone with a small video attached.

Chu Zheng put away her mobile phone and waited for the appointed time to report someone whoring in Jubao hotel.

Recently, the whole city has been severely attacked, and reports have been received.

When I caught him, I didn't understand what happened.

Not only that, but there are reporters outside the hotel.

It seems that I got the news and knew it was him. I came here to take pictures.

The official probably didn't expect that there would be a reporter. Without stopping, the reporter ran away after shooting.

Soon there was a melon on the Internet about the boss of a certain company who was caught whoring.

Of course, Shang Yu did not know at this time.

He is being interrogated.

Even if Shang Yu was stupid, he knew he had been calculated.

And the person who calculated himself is likely to be his stepdaughter who he doesn't pay attention to.

Shangyu insists that he is looking for his stepdaughter who runs away from home.

I promise them to check.

However, what they found was that Chu Zheng did not live in that hotel at all. He stayed in Tianzi international hotel for nearly half a month.

There is no communication record.

"Where are you looking for a stepdaughter? I think you're looking for a girl! Tell me the truth Is it his stepdaughter that he sleeps with?

"Xiao Wang."

"......" The police officer who spoke knew that he had gone too far and kept silent.

"Mr. Shang, you are also a person of status. If you make too much noise, you are not good to anyone. I hope you can explain well where these things come from."

A bag of white stuff, throw it in front of him.

Shang Yu looked at the thing pushed over and frowned: "what is this?"

"Drugs, this is from the room, only your fingerprints."

"......"

Shang Yu's brain was buzzing.

This is not only to frame him for whoring, but also to kill him!

"The women you've been with have told me, so tell me."

"I don't know her!" Shang Yu calmed down: "I want to call a lawyer."

-

[little sister, your good man card needs you. 】

when Chu Zheng was ready to return home, the king came out again.

"What happened to him?" I don't sleep at night. What's the matter.

【...... Well, you go and have a look. 】The king blurs its words: "it's not good. If you don't hurry up, you'll have to dump his body. 】

"Oh, it's easy for me to dump a corpse." Go back to bed.

[little sister, I need to remind you that once the good man card kills the first person, it is Pandora's box to open, and then you'll see. 】

Chu Zheng "..."

No!

I don't understand!

The weak and helpless little poor don't want to understand this so early.

【...... 】Can you stop the show.

Chu Zheng is silent, thinking about the fear that he has to throw his body away every time【...... 】No! The idea of normal people is not like this!!!

Chu Zheng chooses to save him now.

I got a good card.

You wait for me.

Don't kill!

You can save it!

"Where are you going, little boss?" Seeing Chu Zheng off work, the driver poked out his head: "didn't you say back to the hotel?"

"......" Believe it or not, I'm going to save the world.

"You go back first," she said

"......"

It's hard to guess what the boss is thinking.

Chu Zheng watched the driver leave, turned his head to look around, saw no one, and ran away.

Chu Zheng follows the route map of the king and arrives at the scene of the crime.

In the dark alley.

Youth squatting over there, there is a man against the wall, is looking at the boy in horror.

"I know it's wrong. You let me go. I really know it's wrong. Everything is here. I'll give it back to you. You've bypassed me..." The man's voice hoarse beg for mercy.

The young man was not moved by the cold light in his hand.

The cold light approached the man.

Men are too frightened to speak.

The boy took back the things in the man's hand: "do you know what's going on with the man you robbed today?"

The man shook his head, his whole body was cold, and his limbs were as stiff as lead.

He's just stealing as usual.

I met the old woman in the street, took the money out of the bank and counted it in her hand.

He was a little bit away from her.

I was about to get it, but suddenly a child saw it and was found by the old woman.

He didn't want to give up the money that he wanted to get, so he started to rob directly.

Who knows that there will be a good-looking, good-looking boy to look for him at night.

As a result

It turns out to be the way it is now.

The man peed.

This is not a teenager, this is simply a devil.

The silent moonlight outlines the vague outline of the youth. Behind him, it seems that the door of hell is opened, and ghosts and monsters are waving their teeth and claws behind him.

"Damn you."

The boy's voice was slow.

The man shook his head, trying to justify himself and beg for mercy, but his voice seemed to be stuck.

The cold light from the bottom of his eyes approached, and the cold knife was on his neck.

The man shivered.

He seemed to touch the temperature of death.

"What are you doing?"

A clean girl rings from behind.

The young man was startled. His strength did not pay attention, and he made a cut in the man's neck.

"Ah..."

The man exclaimed.

The boy covered the man's mouth, the voice stopped suddenly.

He turned around.

Standing in the moonlight, the girl's face was covered in the dark, only to see her outline, silent, like a ghost.

*

little star: hum, what to do if you are found.

Chu Zheng: kiss me.

Little star But OK?

Chu Zheng: of course.

Fairyland: vote before you can kiss!!

Chu Zheng

Little star

, the fastest update of the webnovel!