261-265

Chapter 261Name: Author:
The crowd was speechless for a moment.

The first three of grade were in their class, and they were scolded bloody.

Zhou Ju deserves to be Zhou Zhou.

"Those who read their names will get their papers."

Names are pronounced from the bottom.

At the top ten, you'll be ranked.

"No. 9, Tao Xinxin."

"Eighth place, Ding Zhengyang."

"Seventh..."

"Third place, Shilin."

"Second place: Xiang Hai."

"First place, Yu Yue."

Yu Yue pulls Xueba's posture to get the paper.

"I said Yu Yue definitely won the first place."

"Or can you call Xueba?"

After reading the first place, they found that Mr. Zhou had a test paper in his hand.

The classroom is quiet, not the first place to read, how to have?

The class didn't read their names It seems that Ji Cheng is the only transfer student? But because he cheated, he didn't take the exam, and the score was zero.

Although now know that he did not cheat, but the score is still zero.

Zhou teacher in the eyes of students doubt, slowly out of the voice: "this time our class has a juxtaposed first, Xu Chu Zheng."

"......"

The classroom suddenly quieted down.

Chu Zheng gets up to get the test paper. The total ranking of all the subjects that teacher Zhou studies, but the paper she sends is her subject.

Zhou looked at the test paper and answered it perfectly. She said that she couldn't cheat because some of her solutions and standard answers were different and simpler.

If it's not because she wrote too succinctly, she would be the first.

Yu Yue sat in her position as if she had been pricked by a needle.

Why is Xu Chu's Zheng score so good?

She used to be a crane tail, and it was luck to pass.

Now suddenly and myself tied for the first place.

You can imagine how bad Yu Yue is.

"Xu Chu's Zheng and Yu Yue are even the first. Have I heard this

"How could that be? Did she cheat?"

"No way..."

"How bad she used to be."

"Yes..."

Chu Zheng in whispering, calmly back to his seat.

As surprised as his classmates, Jicheng said, "you are not..."

"What is it?"

"You can't write your homework..."

"When did I say I couldn't write?"

"......" It seems that she didn't say it. She just asked someone to write it for her, but isn't this the subtext that she can't write?

"I'm just too lazy to write." Chu Zheng pressed the test paper, a calm face: "I think my results are OK."

If she can't solve such a simple question in high school, how can she mix it up?!

Front table:.... " Before feeling let oneself do homework for her, is she lazy to write?!

Jicheng: "it's just Is it OK to be the first?

Zhu Zian: Congratulations, primary school girl, number one! Invite you to dinner in the evening!

Zhu Zian sent a screenshot, I don't know who passed the overall ranking of senior two.

Chu Zheng's name is awe inspiring and Yu Yue ranks first.

Chu Zheng: how many have you got in the exam

ZHU zi'an: primary school girl, you are still my primary school sister.

Chu Zheng

Zhu Zian: I think Feifei is leaving me. What should I do!! I've worked hard, but I'm not born to study.

Chu Zheng: what is suitable for you Fight, right?

Zhu Zian: primary school girl, what do you say.

Chu Zheng: I don't know. It's not my poor grades.

Zhu Zian: it's over. I'm going to lose my Feifei.

Chu Zheng is too lazy to see Zhu Zian yelling and turns off his mobile phone.

Zhu Zian's score is really hopeless, and the college entrance examination is about to take place. How can ordinary people make up for their achievements in such a short period of time.

Zhu Zian said that he invited her to dinner in the evening. When he finished school, he really stopped him.

Chu Zheng goes back with Jicheng these days.

So we have to take Jicheng.

For Jicheng, Zhu Zian is also familiar.

"How can we solve the problem of Jicheng cheating?"

Zhu Zian is curious about this.

Ji Cheng is also curious. He always thinks that it has something to do with Chu Zheng, but Chu Zheng doesn't show mountains and dew. I don't know how serious it looks.

"Maybe it's the man's conscience." The fat man interposed.

"Hehe hehe, when everyone is like you, you can hook up with one bite."

"Brother Zhu, I'm not that kind of person!" Fat man stares round eyes."Ha ha..."

"You have gone too far! Am I the kind of person who betrays my brother for food? "

"You are."

"This brother can't do it!"

A group of people are noisy.

"I'll go. There's no place left." Zhu Zian looked at the full stall, very distressed.

The taste of this restaurant is very good. Although the environment is not so good, many dressed people are willing to come to eat.

"Yes, there are, there are places." People inside suddenly ran out: "reserved seats for you."

Zhu Zian:

Zhu Zian followed in, and there was a vacuum in it.

"Boss, didn't you say there were no seats?"

After the boss came a young man, his hair dyed yellow. He looked like he was wearing a wig cover. It was not like a good stubble.

"Why do they have a place?"

The young man pointed to Chu Zheng and others who had not yet sat down.

"Boss, can't you be like this? Do you understand the principle of "first come, then Tao"? Do you understand it

The young man poked the boss on the shoulder, which made him step back.

The boss wiped the cold sweat: "young man, this..."

"Ah Huang, is there no place?"

There was a distant cry from outside.

"Yes!" A Huang replies: "I want this position, you know how to get out of here!"

A Huang points to Chu Zheng and his eyes are not good and his tone is arrogant.

Zhu Zian would be dry if Yao Fei didn't pull him up.

People from outside also came in.

As the saying goes, enemies meet with surprise.

It was Qin Feng and Yu Yue who came in.

"Brother Qin, there are still places. I will let them go immediately." A Huang sees people come in, immediately dog leg makes a sound.

Chu Zheng's face changed slightly. He took Ji Cheng to sit down and pushed the menu to him.

"Order."

The fat man seems to feel that Chu Zheng has a big man temperament, and he also pulls Yao Fei to sit down with him.

Standing on the only Zhu zi'an a few people, and they confront.

"What are you doing?" A Huang felt that he had been humiliated in front of Qin Feng, and immediately jumped to his feet: "let's get out of here, don't you hear me? Fight for it, don't you? "

Qin Feng Mou son slightly narrowed: "how to talk with my classmate?"

Qin Feng's tone is neither good nor bad.

Ah Huang was a little confused.

"Brother Qin."

"There are so many places left. Why don't we put together a table?" The wind of the Qin Dynasty sounds.

Yu Yue Liu eyebrows frown slightly, Yu Guang aims at Qin Feng, staring at the beginning of Zheng, the bottom of my heart is filled with anger.

What does Qin Feng mean?

Do you like this bitch?

, the fastest update of the webnovel!