571-575

571

Chu Zheng lets Shen Yu eat.

"Honey, how do I eat it?"

Chu Zheng looks at him, then looks at the bowl and lifts him up - Hello.

Shen Yu: "I'm sorry

In fact, he can eat it himself.

Really!

After feeding, Chu Zheng asked for business.

"Why did you lose your temper just now?"

At the mention of this, Shen Ming's face became gloomy. Chu Zheng leaned over to stare at him.

Shen Yu: "I'm sorry

Shen night originally planned to pick her up. Who knows she came out just after she arrived at school. Instead of calling her, he followed her.

However, she entered a coffee shop and waited outside for nearly half an hour.

She came out with a man.

The two stood at the door, looking very close to each other.

"You stand very close..."

"I have nothing to do with him." Just for that? Did I stop you from contacting others? There are so many female employees in your company. Have I asked you to change to female employees?

Can't normal social intercourse and improper relationship be distinguished?

"You stand so close." Shen Ming opened his eyes. At that time, he was watching in the car. Anyway, he didn't feel right.

He's just angry.

Usually the school that little fat even if, she certainly can't look up to, the little fat man all day long only knows to eat, also did not have that point of mind.

He can ignore it.

But that man is not a good thing to see, his eyes are glued to his baby.

Chu Zheng pondered for a long time and came to a conclusion: "don't you believe me?"

Shen Ming was slightly surprised: "of course I believe in baby, but..."

He can't control himself!

"Sleep and calm down."

Chu Zheng throws him back to bed and leaves with something.

Shen Yu: "I'm sorry

How could he be reduced to this level as a president?

[little sister, if someone covets your good card, are you angry? 】The king felt that she needed to correct her little sister.

Chu Zheng's magnanimous face indicated that she would not.

【...... Why? 】Don't you take the good person card as your own property?

What does it have to do with me? You can't take the good guy card out of my hand.

【...... 】The reason is very strong, speechless. If you win, what if you can take it away? 】

do it.

【...... 】

try your best, I can't make sure my little sister.

The king quietly to the good card to your root wax, run away.

-

Where can I sleep in the dark, I struggle to roll from the bed to the ground, and then jump to the door and hit the door.

Chu Zheng opens the door.

"Baby, you let me go."

"No way." Chu Zheng refused seriously, how to run away!

No matter what Shen Ming says, Chu Zheng is all these two words.

Shen Yu bit his teeth: "that baby will sleep with me, otherwise I can't sleep."

Chu Zheng thinks for a while and agrees with Shen Ming's suggestion. She usually sleeps with him.

Lying on the bed, Shen Mei tosses and turns, saying that it is uncomfortable to tie. Chu Zheng is not moved. Shen Mei probably knows that there is no play and gives up.

Chu Zheng, waiting for him to be quiet, suddenly leaned over to stare at him and asked seriously, "why don't you believe me?"

Shen Yu: "I believe you."

"You don't believe me." At the beginning of the Zheng playing, she was determined.

"I Trust you. " He was just angry that the man stood so close to her, not angry with her, but he was a little bit unable to control himself.

No!

The more he thinks about it, the more wrong he is. Does he take the wrong script?!

Chu Zheng reaches out to untie the dark shirt.

"Baby, what are you doing?" Shen Ming asked subconsciously.

"Why, I can't touch you now?" Chu Zheng's noble, cold and gorgeous stare at him.

"......"

-

SHEN night is locked up in Chu Zheng's apartment for two days. Lin Yang can only make phone calls when dealing with urgent matters, and the biggest degree is video conference.

Dusk has been tied, and can move freely in the room.

Mobile phone use time is only working time.

Shen night finally seizes the opportunity and sends a message to Xie yuepei.

Xie Yue Pei comes to the door, but Chu Zheng lets him go out.

"What do you want from me?" Xie Yue Pei Sao sat on the sofa shaking her legs: "it's hard for you to take the initiative to find me. Today, the sun doesn't come out from the West."

Shen Yu kneaded his eyebrows and said, "talk to you about something." Just want to take a breath. Can you imagine being locked up in your room for two days?

"Well, what's the matter?" Xie Yue Pei sees his look is not quite right: "did you encounter any trouble?"

Shen Ming talks about a topic casually.

To the back, under the guidance of Shen Yu, Xie yuepei really proposes to go out with Shen Yu.Chu Zheng just looked at him: "come back early."

If a good card dares to run, break his leg and trust him once, eh!

Shen Yu always felt that her words were full of deep meaning and nodded seriously: "good."

"A strict wife." Xie yuepei went out laughing at him: "this is not married yet."

"You don't understand."

Shen Cang moon left the company to solve the problem in two days.

Shen Yu finishes his work and goes back quickly. Chu Zheng seems to have seen him come back. After watching him for a long time, he doesn't mention closing up again.

-

the accident of the parents of the original owner was the first, and then that of the Shen group.

The chaos of Shen's group was initially caused by the leakage of core data.

At that time, the original owner was not sure whether it had been found out, and who leaked it.

But now someone told her that the original thing might have something to do with the Bai family

Chu Zheng asked people to help check the accident of the original parents.

The original parents were convicted of an accident and the case was closed long ago.

"Miss Shen, it's hard to find out..." It's been a long time since everything happened. How can I find out.

"Money is not a problem."

"......" The other side hesitated a little: "Miss Shen, it's really not a matter of money. It's been a long time since this incident, and the useful evidence has long been gone..."

"I don't need evidence, I just need to know the truth." Chu Zheng pushed past a card: "check from the driver who caused the accident."

"This ok I'll try. "

It's not easy to find out for a long time.

Chu Zheng hasn't come to a conclusion yet. Another thing comes first.

The Internet began to spread about her relationship with Shen Mei.

And photos.

Chu Zheng has seen it. The picture is not clear, but Shen Yu is kissing her. Her posture is very close.

Shen night is now the CEO of eg, and the people who want to catch him are lining up.

As soon as this incident happened, it was immediately expanded by those who wanted to make it known to the whole network.

The crux of the matter is with brother and sister.

There is no law, but it will be abused ethically and morally.

[I'll go, so hot? ]

[rich families have more rights and wrongs, and there are more rights and wrongs. Brother and sister! ]

[this is probably because the fat water doesn't flow to the outside world. After all, Mr. Shen is so handsome and rich. If I were her sister, I would be moved. ]

[my sister must have seduced my brother! ]

[if you don't speak reasonable upstairs, how do you know that your sister seduces your brother? Can't my brother force my sister? ]

[today's girls open their legs when they see a handsome one. It's also written in the article, I think so. ]

[it's disgusting to be a girl. ]

[I dare not look directly at my brother ]

, the fastest update of the webnovel!