656-660

Chapter 656Name: Author:
"Vomit --"

Fu Yu was holding the tree and his stomach was full of vomit.

Early Zheng disliked to go further, and Fu Yu hair to the big man's disdain: "not just a few bodies, as for this."

Fu Yu little childe vomited his face pale. He pointed to the back, and uttered a desperate voice: "is that a few? It's such a big pit, it's full of corpses

All of them!

What misunderstanding does she have about the bodies!

He's never seen so many bodies in his life.

If you know that Chu Zheng brings himself to see the body, he will not come to kill him.

Ouch -

Chu Zheng walked forward two steps without changing her face and stood on the mass grave.

At the beginning, I still climbed out of it!

Chu Zheng looks into the pit of thousands of people.

There was no smell of putrefaction, there was no sign of decay in the body, and there was little change when she left.

No

The blood is gone.

The blood, which was visible to the naked eye, disappeared at this time.

Fu Yu hugs the tree, opens one eye to close one eye, toward the beginning Zheng side to aim.

Standing in front of the mass grave, the woman's poised manner is like her subjects instead of a corpse. She is about to be crowned

Ouch -

Fu Yu said that he didn't mean to. As soon as he thought of the scene he saw at the first time, his stomach would give a natural response.

This mass grave is more remote and hidden than Maoling city. Ye Shuliang left the corpse here. Even if there are so many bodies found, it is estimated that no one has the spare time to collect them.

Not only will no one collect the corpse, it is estimated that the nearby people will die, but also regard this place as a new dumping ground.

"Don't throw up, work."

Young master Fu Yu vomited and cried: "I I can't... "

"What can't be said by a man." A man, a man, said no! Chu Zheng indifferent face: "work."

Young master Fu Yu said:

I really can't!

At the beginning of Zheng's cold glance at him, Fu Yu's young master's back ridge was cold, and he stood up with the trunk in his arms.

"I Shall we collect them? " Fu Yu did not dare to see the mass graves.

Chu Zheng looked at him coolly: "do you still have this hobby?"

Although I am a good man, I will not find myself such a hard work.

Young master Fu Yu trembled: "no no What are we doing here? "

Chu Zheng did not answer, only threw him a bag of magic stones.

They bought it in Penghua city before.

It's worth a lot

Chu Zheng asked him to put the magic stone around the mass grave according to a certain distance.

Fu Yu shivered to place the magic stone, Chu Zheng sat beside the book.

"Magic circle..."

At the beginning, Zheng looks almost the same. Suddenly, she is a dark magician. How can I do it?

Fu Yu ran back: "I I'm done with it. What do I do now? "

"You go around and catch The mercenary Union will send for some men Chu Zheng stopped: "to be able to magic array."

Fu Yu:

Who would like to come here?!

What's more, what you said was arrest?

Chu Zheng took out a bag of gold coins and gave it to him.

Fu Yu said:

-

there were gold coins as a pathfinder, and Fu Yu soon brought people back.

Those people were all mercenaries nearby. When there was an accident in Maoling City, they were all transferred. They knew there was a mass grave here. Therefore, at this time, they just hated it and didn't react much.

I don't know what employers are doing in this place.

Still such a young girl

It's generous.

Chu Zheng handed the book to them, pointing to the magic array above: "learn this magic array."

Several people responded in unison and were shocked: "learn?"

Tell them to learn magic array in mass graves Is this girl all right?

Fu Yu is also shocked, mouth open can plug an egg.

"You can also start directly." Chu Zheng asked seriously: "will you?"

They look at the book, it's a magic array they've never seen before. It looks very complicated.

Where can this be

She's not playing with them, is she?

In view of the gold coin given by Chu Zheng, one of them stood up and said most cautiously: "girl, magic array can't be learned in a day or two."

If you can learn it casually, all the magicians in the world will.

A simple magic array, almost savvy to learn a month.

Fu Yu also nods beside.Chu Zheng didn't care about the way: "you just remember the steps, I will help you put the magic array with the magic stone."

All of them said, "well

It's rich and generous!

Most magic array will choose to depict with the force of its own elements.

This kind of magic array is more powerful.

However, it is not.

The magic array put out by the Sorcerer's stone is more powerful, because they are stable, and the Sorcerer's stone also contains power, which can give full play to its power. There are also disadvantages. This kind of array cannot be moved.

This is the only drawback.

But most of the formation is fixed, so it's hardly fatal.

The Sorcerer's stone is expensive, and it is not affordable for ordinary magicians.

Now their employers are going to use the Sorcerer's stone

"Well Let's try it? "

Several people went to learn magic array.

Chu Zheng asked Fu Yu to continue to set the magic stone.

Young master Fu Yu said:

Because it is also needed in the pit of thousands of people, young master Fu Yu will not go down to death, as long as Chu Zheng raises his sleeve to go down.

She stepped on the body as if on the ground.

Fu Yu looked straight disgusted, if not for his stomach has no inventory, it is estimated that he has to vomit for a while.

In fact, the heart of Chu Zheng is almost exploded.

Only as a noble and cool big man, she can not show timidity.

Chu Zheng and Fu Yu set up the magic stone. Several people over there are still learning magic array.

Magic array is not so easy to learn, even if you just remember it, it is very difficult.

A few days later, these people said they remembered.

One of them said cautiously, "we There is no guarantee of success at one time. "

They have never thought of such a thing in their life.

So they can't be blamed for the failure.

"Oh." Chu Zheng didn't care much about it. She said: "once, it won't work twice." It's going to work one time.

"......"

The Sorcerer's stone doesn't work once. It needs a new one.

Is her Sorcerer's stone from wholesale?

Chu · big man · Zheng: "when you are ready, start."

Several people looked at each other and stood around the mass grave.

"What are we doing?"

Chu Zheng pointed to his first circle of magic stone: "when I ask you to order, you will order."

"What do you want?" Fu Yu is a little confused.

"Magic stone."

"Why How? " Young master Fu Yu's brain has stopped working, and he is at a loss.

"You're not a fire department?"

"Yes Yes

"Just use that point."

"......"

, the fastest update of the webnovel!