476-480

476

Human beings are raised here to let the blood clan drink fresh blood.

And blood clan like beautiful and elegant things, so even food, also want to do this.

Therefore, they need to learn a variety of etiquette, until they can serve the blood clan, they will not be taken to see the blood clan.

Either become the private pet of the blood clan, or Reduced to a source of blood, by different blood groups.

Su Li's legs trembled with fear. She would not have been able to walk if she hadn't been afraid to be left alone and be eaten by the blood clan that suddenly appeared.

"The classroom is ahead." The blonde pointed to the castle at the end of the corridor: "over there..."

"Lord Ji'an."

A blood clan came from another corridor.

"Master philite, please."

The blonde woman's face changed slightly.

Philip Al's eldest relative, the honorary elder of avulster.

It must be al's business to call her now.

"You go back the same way, I'll go back." Ji'an turned his head to Chu Zheng and said, "if anyone asks you, you will say that I let you go back. No one will embarrass you."

Chu Zheng asked casually, "do you know how to say it?"

"...... I know. " Ji'an whispered.

The story of Al must not be exposed, or she will be implicated.

Ji'an followed the blood clan to leave, and Su Li was suddenly soft on the ground: "I Am I dreaming

Chu Zheng pinched her arm.

"Ah

Su Li cries out in pain, stares round Mou son: "why do you pinch me?"

"Does it hurt?" asked Chu Zheng without expression

Su Li hugged her arm: "of course it hurts."

Chu Zheng to her conclusion: "that is not a dream."

Su Li:

Su Li's eyes are covered with two drops of crystal clear tears. If she wants to stay, she squats into a standard mushroom and looks particularly cute.

She suddenly turned her head and looked around, and whispered, "shall we run?"

There's no one here!

They came up just now, and they didn't meet anyone.

"See that over there?" Chu Zheng signals Su Li to look in the distance.

In the distance was the sea.

"You can fly and run." It's not land. It's an island. It doesn't even exist on the map.

Where can we run?

Run out. Can you get out of here?

Su Li was disappointed and hugged herself: "am I really going to die here?"

-

Su Li is sad when Chu Zheng suddenly leaves. Seeing Su Li still crouching there, she turns back and drags her to hide.

Su Li subconsciously exclaimed and was pressed by Chu Zheng.

There was a footstep.

Sully held her breath.

"My Lord, Prince Carlo is about to hold a grand ceremony. We are busy outside. What are we doing here at this time?"

Walking in front of is a woman, blue cheongsam wrapped in her exquisite body, graceful curve. When walking, Qipao split, revealing a pair of extra slender legs, eye-catching tight.

"My Lord has something to do with me." The woman said.

After hearing the words, the people behind him were silent.

Now this is Prince Carlo's favorite They can't afford to offend.

This is no one else. It's shaats.

"Xiao Ru heard that you have been invited to go there!"

"No It was my Lord who said he would take me

"My God, Xiao Ru, you are so lucky..."

"I envy Xiaoru."

"Yes, Xiaoru, you went. Come back and talk to us. We have a long experience."

"There are bound to be a lot of big blood people going to..."

Not far away, a few girls surrounded a girl to the top.

These girls are different from those in the castle.

They look happy and have no complaints about where they are.

At this time, the early Zheng was in the middle of these two groups. Various corners were built on the corridor, which would not be found.

But

Both Guan Xiaoru and Xiaci appeared.

If you don't kill them, do you feel a little sorry for them?

Both sides soon reached the intersection.

Xia CI just glanced at Guan Xiaoru and his party, but did not mean to stay.

Guan Xiaoru and others did not mean to show courtesy and avoid yielding.

Both sides are going their own way.

As soon as Chu Zheng's wrist turns, the silver thread falls from her wrist and goes to the middle.

After a while, just as they are about to stagger, Xia Ci's body suddenly leans forward and bumps into Guan Xiaoru.

Guan Xiaoru screamed and fell back.

"Lord Schatz!"

"Xiao Ru!""Ah, ah..."

"Help

There was a sudden howl and cry on the corridor.

Chu Zheng takes back the silver thread and looks at the rolling crowd around her chest.

Su Li: What happened?

-

it is not her force that makes Xia CI so fierce that Guan Xiaoru and others have little combat effectiveness.

Down to a flat place, a few people stop.

Xia CI is picked up by the blood clan who has been chased up. Her hair is messy and her whole person is dizzy.

Guan Xiaoru is lying on the ground, and is also probably confused.

"Xiao Ru, Xiao Ru, are you ok?"

"Xiao Ru."

Guan Xiaoru was helped up by people.

After Guan Xiaoru was helped up, she immediately touched her face, made sure her face was not hurt, and then she glared angrily at Xia CI: "what are you pushing me for? Did I offend you? "

Xia Ci was in a bad mood when she was so ugly.

"Presumptuous!"

The blood clan immediately exclaimed.

The voice scared off Xiao Ru for a moment.

Xia CI arranged her manners and looked at Guan Xiaoru: "I didn't push you."

Just now she didn't know what to step on, and her feet suddenly slipped.

It's totally out of control.

"I saw it with my own eyes, you still quibble?" Guan Xiaoru blushed: "apologize to me!"

The blood clan behind Xia CI stepped forward: "this is Xia Ci's Lord..."

"I care who you are. If you hit me, you have to apologize. Don't think I'm easy to bully!" Guan Xiaoru has the support of blood race, she is not afraid.

"Xiao Ru." People around Guan Xiaoru pull her.

"What are you doing? Is it reasonable for her to hit someone? "

"It's not Xiaoru..." The man was nervous: "Xia Ci, she is Xia CI."

"What summer..." Guan Xiaoru seems to think of something, his expression slightly changed.

Shaats, the red man around the former queen.

She's a human being.

And it's from Everest.

But not long ago, her royal highness left a secret order to abdicate and disappeared. She followed Prince Carlo. Now she is like a fire in the sky, but only a human being.

Guan Xiaoru has heard from her parents about these things

-

half an hour later.

Guan Xiaoru made a lot of trouble about it. Ji'an, who was called to ask questions, and some high-level officials of the college were sent out.

The corridor was crowded with onlookers.

She is not only a red man around the former queen, but also a confidant of Prince Carlo.

But Guan Xiaoru is also the prince's side of the people, Guan Xiaoru is in favor.

As the saying goes, those who are favored have no fear.

How can she give up.

Chu Zheng stands high and looks at the farce below.

Two little beauties should love each other.

How nice.

Suli shivered as she held the pillars of the corridor.

Why does she think her roommate is a little scary?

Although she doesn't know where the terror is

"Are they all human beings?"

Su Li heard the discussion in the crowd, and the gossip made her forget to be afraid.

"Well."

"How dare they make such a scene?"

, the fastest update of the webnovel!