186-190

Chapter 186Name: Author:
The boy grabbed a corner of her coat, and the other half fell to the ground. Her light brown quiet eyes looked at the top of her head.

It's like an abandoned doll.

No soul, no life.

There was no sound.

It's heartbreaking to see And fear.

Chu Zheng looks back calmly and continues to go out.

The bottom of my heart thought, he was sick, I can't stand for him!

It's no use staying.

Yeah!

Yes!

Let's go!

-

Chu Zheng angrily sat back to the bed, and the young man's hand reached out to catch her at the first time.

The eye son does not blink to stare at her.

"I'm not going." The ferocious way of the early Zheng.

I'm so bored.

Chu Zheng is very upset at this time.

She couldn't find the specific reason why she was so upset, so the whole person was more irritable and felt more fierce.

The boy seemed to hear it, and his grip on her was slightly relaxed.

When the little prince came in, Yan GUI had already gone to sleep. He was leaning on his side and holding his hand outside the quilt by Chu Zheng.

Little noble son:.... "

Miss Cheng has taken advantage of his lord!

Does he want to protect the king's innocence?!

"Cheng Miss Cheng. " Small noble son carefully moved to the early Zheng: "it's dark, you still don't go out of the palace?"

Chu Zheng motioned to the little prince to look at his hand: "let your king release me."

She wants to go too!

But she can't go!

What can she do!

She is also very helpless, weak and poor!!

Little prince:!! "

It's not miss Cheng who takes advantage of the Lord!

"Miss Cheng, I'm sorry, Lord The Lord may be confused by illness. " Xiaoguizi apologized in a hurry.

Wang Ye is very quiet most of the time when he is ill. He can drink medicine when he drinks medicine, and he can sleep when he sleeps. He won't do anything about it.

Why did you hold on to the girl's hand this time?

Little Guizi did not dare to wake up Yangui. Seeing Chu Zheng's cold and obviously impatient face, he tried to break Yan GUI's hand.

Before breaking a finger, Yan GUI opened his eyes.

The little prince inhaled slightly: "Lord, it's dark. Miss Cheng wants to leave. You should let go of the family first."

Yan GUI looked at him, not only did not loosen, but pulled more tightly, as if the little prince was a bad man who wanted to rob him.

Little noble son:.... "

Wang Ye was good when he was ill, but no one could break it if he was stubborn.

"Forget it." Chu Zheng said: "let him sleep."

"Miss Cheng, you stay here. It's not good for you to stay here," he said

The innocence of his lord!!

"Who knows?" Chu Zheng glared at him coldly.

"......"

-

the little prince did not sleep all night, and stayed outside the palace all night for fear that something might happen to his prince.

After all, he looks really good-looking.

In case Miss Cheng can't control it, what should she do to her lord?

How could he agree with Miss Cheng to stay?

Definitely not miss Cheng. She looks fierce.

Absolutely not!

But the night passed, there was no sound coming out of the hall. It was as quiet as no one.

The day is getting light, the little prince quickly boil the medicine, in the name of sending medicine.

The little prince looked to the direction of the bed and suddenly stopped.

The little girl was leaning on the edge of the bed, her long hair hanging down her shoulder, and the light and shadow of the morning interweaved, giving a warm light to the beautiful side face of the little girl.

The cold curve of the side face seems to be much softer.

And the young man was lying in her arms, his hands around her, sleeping soundly, and the quilt on his shoulder showed only his delicate face.

The unspeakable harmony of the picture makes people can't bear to destroy it.

Little noble son:.... "

He hesitated, just ready to go out, Chu Zheng has woken up.

"The youth's eyes swept up and she drank the cold medicine."

Little prince:!! "

How can you pat the king's face like this!

The youth seems to be under the ice, the whole person to the early Zheng arms shrink, for a long time before slowly open eyes.

Chu Zheng, however, badly sticks out a finger and pokes him in the face.

It's soft, too!

The first Zheng statue discovered the new world and poked several times.

Little prince:

Don't bully him now!!

Miss Cheng, stop it!

It's good for men and women to give and receive!

The teenager was poked to sleep, but he didn't look angry, just lying in her arms, letting Chu Zheng poke, silent, like a delicate doll."Lord, the medicine is cold." The little prince said he would save his Lord.

Yan GUI raised her head slightly, and her fingers fell between her young lips.

Warm and soft lips, like cotton, soft.

Young eyelashes tremble.

At the beginning of Zheng's fingers Shua back, but the hot fingertips can not dissipate.

Chu Zheng feels that the person in her arms is a little hot.

At the beginning of the Zheng, calm hands out: "medicine."

Xiaoguizi quickly handed the medicine over.

Chu Zheng adjusts the posture, holds the youth in the bosom, carries the medicine to feed directly.

Spoon?

I think too much.

Chu Zheng takes a bowl to feed directly.

Yan GUI frowned and choked, causing a chain cough.

"The Lord is afraid of hardship." The little prince handed a glass of water: "Miss Cheng, please give some more water to the king."

"Little prince, little noble son..."

Outside someone called little Guizi, who quickly put the water down and trotted out.

If someone breaks in and sees it, it's all over!

Only Chu Zheng and Yan GUI are left in the room.

Chu Zheng looks at the young man's unchanged face and quiet eyes Is this a sign of fear of suffering?

Chu Zheng felt on her body and found a bag of preserved fruits from Juyuan building.

She picked one and fed it to the boy's mouth.

The silent eyes of the youth looked at her, and her red lips opened slightly.

Chu Zheng pushes the preserves in, and the tip of her tongue curls up to her finger and licks it like a dog.

Lick, lick me for what!!

Chu Zheng: "it's

Chu Zheng's fingertips pressed down slightly, pressing the tip of his tongue.

Yan GUI raised her eyes.

In the pupil of light brown, it seems innocent and at a loss.

He put the tip of his tongue against his finger and sucked it gently.

Chu Zheng:!! "

a group of early Zheng's panic.

In a moment, calmly take back his hand, throw him on the bed: "good recuperation, I left."

Youth lying on the quilt, a head of green silk scattered, wrapped in the young slender body.

Chu Zheng head also did not go back.

Yan GUI moved for a long time. He reached out and touched his lips. His quiet eyes began to ripple.

"Cheng The first Zheng. "

The tender voice of the youth was circulating in the hall.

The golden sunlight slants in from the dilapidated window and falls around the youth. It is quiet and beautiful like a picture scroll spread out.

-

when she came back to her house, she was startled by her red and swollen eyes.

"Where have you been, miss?" Green bead voice is hoarse, see her to rush to come over: "scared to death me, are you ok?"

"It's OK."

Lu zhunao mends her own daughter, who is kidnapped, assassinated and bullied All sorts of strange things.

It's time to report to the official.

But she can't.

Miss did not come back all night. If she was known, she might have heard something, which would be bad for her reputation.

Chu Zheng said that he was ok, and green pearl didn't believe it. He had to check it carefully before he could rest assured.

"Where have you been?" Green bead is holding back tears, worry still did not reduce.

"......" Chu Zheng calmly looked at the green bead: "I am lost."

Green bead is doubtful, did not dare to ask carefully, admonish a way: "Miss, you go out next time, can't be alone, otherwise what matter to do?"

, the fastest update of the webnovel!